Carnage vs. Cyber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
I've always wanted to see these two fight it out. if they ever did, i have no info on it. maybe you could share your views with me on this one. i think everyone knows about carnage and his abilities. as for cyber, he was the former mentor of wolverine. part machine,part human, part mutant. he has adamantium for skin and claws (nails) which are tipped with poison. anyone care to share an opinion?

VENOMfan
adamantium skin? that would pretty much give him the win. If Carnage cant cut him, then he is hopeless. if it was just a healing factor and little poison knives i would say Carnage...easy. he's way to dangerous for any of the weapon-x member's one on one. unless maybe Deadpool, his weapon knowledge and a flamethrower he could take out Kassidy. but say wolvie or Sabretooth. no way

Darth Jello
this is a real stalemate, cyber's face is vulnerable, but i don't know who's more nuts. he took a dose of his own drugs and never recovered.

I think he was involved with weapon plus but i'm not sure. I'm one of the people who believe that Dog Logan grew up to be cyber, and the fact that wolverine fears him should give carnage some detraction.

VENOMfan
well....a face isnt much to work with but Carnage has drilled into brains and drove people mad and......................

anyhow I cant see Carnage being afraid of him. Carnage wanted a peice of silver surfer((yah he's that stupid)) So Im pretty sure if anyone tried to intimadate Kassidy he would luagh idioticly at them.hell the nut would probably luagh at thanos

so who is Dog Logan?
i have a idea, somthing about a kid he killed when he was little or somthing, but what is this about Cyber being Dog Logan?

Darth Jello
ok, reading origin is the best way to explain this. anyway, dog is wolverine's half brother who wolverine scarred when his power's manifested. he is really screwed up in the head and holds more than a passing resemblence to sabretooth. however he is not sabertooth and in terms of build and posture he looks a lot like Cyber. Sylas Burr is too obvious of an alias to be Cyber's real name. Do you know anything about cyber? why wolverine craps his pants everytime his name comes into the conversation?

Darth Jello
actually, i'm going to start a poll for a marvel battle that would probably level new york, i'd like your opinion.

Spawnie
Cyber is the only one that can make Wolvie's spine shiver. Adamantium laced skin, claws tipped with hallucinogenic drugs or poison. He can detect certain brain patterns, enabling him to psionically track his targets. He faught Wolvie more then once, and he was the happiest man alive when he heard that Wolvie didn't have his adamantium anymore. He broke his claws!

This guy works for druglords from Mardripoor to Manhattan. This nut is too big of a meal for Carnage. If u think Carnage is sick then u should see Cyber fighting Wolvie. A very sick super villan.

Deus_ex_Machina
dont die carnie

eleveninches
I always thought after reading Origin that Dog Logan Grew up to be Sabertooth (and maybe got logans powers from either weapon plus or mr Sinister)

eleveninches
Really, I read origin and cant remember Dog Logan being Jamses brother.

Darth Jello
Sabertooth is older and has no relation to logan. also, let us not forget Cyber tearing wolverine's eye out and logan later respong in kind....oooo

Linkalicious
where and in what commic did Carnage want a piece of the surfer? i gotta get that comic.

eleveninches
Correct me if i'm wrong, but Doglogan is not james howlets half brother. he was the son of the howlett's gardener (the one that looks like wolvie)

VENOMfan
here, the only time Carnage or i should say Cletus ever show's fear is when hes seperated from the symbiote, he cries like a pansy. otherwise I doubt Carnage would be afraid of someone who took down wolvie. Carnage at his best faced Spidey, Venom, and the FF all at the same time((he did lose, but its still quite a feat))

and here is the comic, there is no way Carnage could do that to the Surfer, but he REALLY wanted too

The Batman
Darth Jello, why do you believe that Dog became Cyber? It can't just be the build, because grown-up Dog looked just like Sabretooth, but could be Cyber as well. I'm not fully aware of Cyber's history and identity, but I'm curious. Can you catch me up on how Cyber was a mentor to Wolverine, how he became an adamantium armadillo, and what happened after Dog and Logan fought?

Eleveninches, the grounds-keeper's name was Logan and he looked exactly like Wolverine looks like now. He was most likely the real father of James, and that makes Dog and James half-brothers.

Darth Jello
well, after the origin story, logan repressed a lot of those memories. during his service in WWI, he was part of a company called "hell's belle's". the leader was a mentor to wolverine who always had some weird attatchment to him. he would later become cyber. they got into a fight over a woman and cyber tore out wolverine's eye. he first recalled his mutant powers briefly after his eye grew back.
Noboy knows where cyber got his augmentations but it was probably weapon plus. he later became an assassin and drug runner.

one other point of evidence, dog is able to track logan, "hunt him down like a dog". sounds like cyber's mutant powers.

Spawnie
I told u guys he can recognize some brain patterns :P. Noone ever believes me :P (just kidding) Yeah, Cyber sounds like a real predator.

The Batman
That's an interesting theory.
I think it's obvious that they were hinting that Dog was Sabretooth, but there are problems with that, and that's too obvious, anyway. If Dog had a mutant healing factor, he wouldn't still have scratches on his face years later. If he had claws, then shouldn't they be apparent by puberty?
However, less is known about Cyber than about Sabretooth, and I think it would have been cool if Dog turned into Cyber, except if Dog were to come back to torment Wolverine (which you know is what they want you to expect) he has be alive. Cyber got eaten by a swarm of mutant death-watch beetles.

eleveninches
/\ Maybe Dog got his healing powers later from sinister who gave him wolvies powers from a sample of wolvies DNA

FrothByte
i found some info on cyber... check out the link

http://marvelbook.topcities.com/framepage.htm

The Batman
Thanks a bunch, Froth. This is very interesting.

"Apparently, Cyber shares a common past with the mutant adventurer known as Wolverine. Wolverine claims to have once admired Cyber, but the two ultimately had a falling out involving a woman. The two mutants clashed with Cyber emerging as the victor, while the object of their romantic interest was accidentally slain during the conflict. Cyber believed that he had slain Wolverine in this confrontation, but Wolverine survived, albeit psychologically scarred by his defeat."

Sounds a little bit similar to Dog and James.

It's conceivable that Cyber is still alive, but it didn't look like they were counting on it. I hope he comes back. I miss the big ol' lug.

Irish Wolverine
I have some questions about Carnage's powers. Does he have a sort of healing ability? And is he fast/faster than Spider-Man or Venom? Lastly, does he also have a Spider-Sense type thing that will warn him of danger? Thanks a lot

VENOMfan
as far as a healing ability goes Spider-man and Venom tho im not sure about Carnage posses a slight recovery advantage no real healing power but they can survive and recouperate from wounds that would kill a normal human.((most people dont live threw being hit by trains, and Venom mentions his "molecular nitting" from time to time))

there all very fast Carnage is actually faster than Spiderman and Venom, buthe is just not as agile. basically hes faster but hes clumsy.

and Carnage has ability to damnpen Spiderman's Spidersense and Venom's ability to track Carnage. but he does not have a Spidersense of his own.

DarkCrawler
This is a cool card pic of Wolverine and Cyber fighting...

SuperNova
Im sorry... CARNAGE would mop the floor with him. First, Hed make his hands huge hammers and pound that freaks face, hed fall down, And then Kassidy would use his symbiote to cut right through that stupid Admantium, And bye bye mr. Cyber.

Spawnie
When Cyber was about to kill Wolvie, he got trapped and locked up I think. After that I can't say that I have had any info on him again. Indeed, I miss him too sad. Was fun watching Wolvie crap his pants every time he smelled him close by. lol

Carnage would win if he could pierce Cyber through his eyes and into his brain. That could be the end of it, but I don't really see it happening that easy.

FrothByte
I think cyber is better in hand to hand combat than carnage. what do you guys think?

Darth Jello
I think you mean eye, wolverine tore out one of them. I'm not sure how the prosthetic fares against attack.

VENOMfan
Carnage is a poor hand to hand fighter. but he uses his abilities to carry him threw.

Class 25 strength
can fire blades from his body
Can create massive axes and cutting weapons.
as well as snares not even class ten strength could break
and then the reagular slew of spiderpower.
but he does not have a spidersense.

It would still be a rather easy win for Carnage. I mean he fight's groups of heros when hes looking for a challenge

VENOMfan
damnit didnt mean to double post

DarkCrawler

VENOMfan
no, but he is plenty capable of holding cyber down and drilling into his face. Cyber isnt all adamanitum

Darth Jello
how susceptable is Carnage to drugs and poison. Cyber's danger is not only in his skill, but that he got a nearly lethal dose of his own hallucinagen which means he's unpredictable and constantly hallucinating.

VENOMfan
Carnage can be poisoned, but still it would be a tall order for him to get close enuf to Carnage to use it effectively

CorderaMitchell
I'd have to say Carnage. His powers are just too much.

Out of curiosity, I read a comic where Carnage and Silver Surfer somehow bonded together, and Spiderman beat it. Has anyone else read it?

CorderaMitchell
besides who could understand carnages brain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.