Alfred Pennyworth vs. Galactus and Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
Alfred Pennyworth, the butler of Bruce Wayne aka Batman, vs. Galactus and Thanos. Who would win?

http://img17.exs.cx/img17/4687/alfredvsgalactusandthanoslol.jpg

Maestro
waste of a thread...........

wrathofachilles
Does Thanos have the IG? If so, Thanos. If not, Alfred obviously.

Cosmic_Beings
It's so obvious that Alfred would beat Galactus and Thanos into submission. First, he would ask Franklin Richards for the Ultimate Nullifier and nullify Galactus with it, and then he would take Galactus' planetary energy conversion machine and convert Thanos into pure energy, and absorb that energy into himself.

Arsenal
Alfred would seduce them into hiring him as their butler then he would smother them with pillows until they suffocated.

Havoc470
alfred would own them, he would do what arsenal just mentioned and say some wise cracks while doing it

lol, by the way cosmic_beings that pic you made is awesome

Cosmic_Beings
Thanks.

Alfred would aslo become Galactus' harold and then have enough power to kick Thanos' ass, and then purposely take tons of time trying to find new planets for Galactus to consume, and then finally when he is really weak from not absorbing planets he would take him to a planet and tell him its full of energy, but its really not, and while Galactus is setting up his machines to absorb it Alfred would beat the shit out of Galactus because he is in such a weak state, and thus he would win.

Arsenal
Or he could just smother them with pillows. wink

Cosmic_Beings
No, Alfred is a man of method and skill; he enjoys dispatching his enemies with style.

Arsenal
And pillows. wink

Cosmic_Beings
Or he would prepare for them a nice silver platter of fine gourmet foods and put poision in it.

Arsenal
Or wait until they're full then wait for them to go to bed and smother them with pillows. wink

Cosmic_Beings
Or he could just bust a cap in their ass. It would have to be a huge extremely powerful cosmic cap, but he would aquire one.

Arsenal
Bruce wouldn't let Alfred buy one using his credit card so Alfred would first have to smother him with pillows then steal it. wink

Cosmic_Beings
Here's a pic I made of Alfred owning Galactus by smothering him with pillows whilst he is in a deep slumber:
http://img104.exs.cx/img104/1955/galactus.jpg

Arsenal
lol. That's alot of pillows.

jinzin
wow. I love that pic! Alfreds the man.

Arsenal
I wish Alfred was my grandpa. If he was I would keep all pillows out of his reach.

Cosmic_Beings
Alfred rules.

Cosmo Kramer
You bastard!!! Im the one who started the Alfred threads

Cosmic_Beings
Anyone and everyone should make Alfred threads. Lets make the Killer Movies forums into the Alfred Pennyworth forums, just because he rules so much.

uQifg2WV
Ahhh! this reminds me of Aunt May Vs. Superman... Except that this is less over matched. Because you know Aunt May is God, but didn't Aunt May ally herself with Alfred and Give him a third of her limitless power. I hope Paola doesn't close it.

Arsenal
Yeah. At the time Aunt May didn't realize that she needed her full power to defeat Thanos and she was seriously injured after the battle.

uQifg2WV
Really, I haven't read Secret Comic #2. It came out in 3009 right.

Arsenal
Nope. In 2009.

Cosmic_Beings
lol.

uQifg2WV
I was only of by a few years.

Paola
man! it's hard to resist those magic words!

uQifg2WV
Your an evil person.

Arsenal
Evil, but beautiful.

Cosmo Kramer
Marvel and DC should make a comic series together. And it should definetly be called, "The Alfred and Aunt May Mysteries."

supremthor
lol then they go out on a date then alfred starts seeing ma kent and aunt may and mr. What the f**k?

uQifg2WV
Umm. okay

Arsenal
Riiiiight

uQifg2WV
Anyways, Who wants to play Genocide with me?

Cosmic_Beings
I don't know what Genocide is, but I guess its a game from the way you refer to it. I have Starcraft and Unreal Tournament 2004. I also have Worms 3D, but I haven't played it online yet.

juggernaut74
This is very interesting. wacko

Cosmo Kramer
Would Alfred beat the Hulk?

Cosmic_Beings
Alfred would lay the smack down on the Hulk.

Evangel94
I refuse to join this ridiculous Alfred bandwagon.
Big G & Thanos obliterate Aflred without a second glance.

uQifg2WV
You non bandwagon joiner.Where's my pitchfork. I advise everyone else to do the same.

Cosmic_Beings
'Big G'? Shut up, alfred would own you and Galactus -- at the same time.

Evangel94
roll eyes (sarcastic) ::Lame::

Call me when you've stopped riding Alfred's ponywagon and you've come to grips with reality.

Gregory
Discussion Question: Does Evangel94 not have a sense of humor, or is she simply not choosing to display it? Do you suppose she even realizes that this thread is a joke?

Or is Evangel94 making a joke, and I'm the one not getting it?

Arsenal
If Evangel read any comics at ALL, she would know that Alfred is one of the top heroes of DC. He is in the Superman league.

Evangel94
You're not funny.

Cosmo Kramer
krazy! Besides I started the Alfred threads. Happy Dance

supremthor
Are you crazy how is Alfred in superman league come on be real he was able to defeat Atum the God-Eater, Beyonder, Celestials, Cthon, Death,Dormammu,Eternity,Galactus,Living Tribunal and the list goes on. He took them with no problem and YOU DEAR SAY HIS IN SUPERD!CKHEADS LEAGUE dont make me

Arsenal
He was only able to defeat them because Galactus decided to make him more powerful because he was a good butler at his birthday party.

supremthor
laughing out loud

Cosmic_Beings
When I've stopped riding the Alfred ponywagon? What in god's name... ARE YOU?

First of all, I made this thread, how can I be riding it.

Second, Alfred doesn't associate with 'ponies'. He is a high class man with the proper manners and skills to dispatch many a foe, including god, even.

Arsenal
She's a witch! A witch I tell you!

uQifg2WV
Pitch forks people, and torches. but ima little broke at the moment so ill bring a fork and match.

supremthor
lol

joeboro1
Alfred loses without a doubt but Jarvis would wipe the floor with all of them.

uQifg2WV
Jarvis Splarvis.

Bardock42
No no no you are all wrong,
Alfred invents this great plan to rescue the Universe (for some reason not his Universe but whatever) of the two cosmical threats Thanos and Galactus. He first wants to become the Butler of Thanos to show hoim with some good British humour the bright sites of life, which would make Thanos leave his Lady Death, then he wants to be the Butler of Galactus to smother him with Pillows (thats where you were right)
but Halfway into the Plan Batman comes to bring Alfred back since ther is a huge Spider in the Bathroom of Wayne Manor which Bruce can't deal with
I'd say lucky Galactus
But actually he wasn't thzat lucky afterall, because Alfred managed to show Thanos the greatness of Jokes which made him move through the Universe looking for the best and telling everyone Jokes.
But when Thanos told Darkseid a dirty Joke about Galactus mother, and G found out he went after him to punish him for it (you have to know Galactus mom was a saint, at least in his opinion) and when Thanos fought Galactus, Death showed up and helped Thanos because she wanted him to worship her again, So Galactus died but Thanos didn't want to have anything to do with her and since that day he lives in the Bat caves and forces Oracle to find the best Jokes ine the worl via Internet
THE END

Cosmic_Beings
Death is Galactus' sister, she wouldn't do anything to him. When Thanos had the IG, Galactus and Death teamed up to try and kill him.

uQifg2WV
Um. sibling rivalry.

Cosmic_Beings
Nah, they don't fight. Alfred vs Galactus would rock the cosmos, though.

Cosmo Kramer
Are you kidding? Alfred loves ponies and will kick your ass if you say otherwise. All rich elegant snobs love horse riding. duh

Cosmic_Beings
Alfred loves pennies AND ponies

Imperial_Samura
I wish I had a Butler with such amazing abilities. Either that, or an Iron Chef.

thisredbox
why does galactus have teeth coming out of his nose?smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.