**HELP** Killbill Music **HELP*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

killbillmusic
please please help me.. i read all available forums to find out where i can get the tracks that aren't on the kill bill ost.. can somebody please help & mail me... borntokillbritney @ freenet . de (without spaces)

DirectorFitz
i onyl know of one that was in volume one but not on the soundtrack...It's by Ennio Morricone(Tarantino's Favorite composer), and it's the song when The Bride calls out O-Ren in the house of blue leaves...you know, when the music sounds like an oncoming army...it's on "The Best of Ennio Morricone: Volume Two"...i don't remember the name of the song though...

Bierbommetje
Death Rides a Horse

DirectorFitz
what bierbommetje said

Imperial_Samura
I believe there was someone on this forum who had managed to get all the songs that weren't in the two movies and had them for down load at some point, at least in the archives. This is a link to that thread, about half way through.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/t304101.html

If that doesn't work I have some of them I could email.

MildPossession
Death Rides a Horse is fantastic!

It would help if you described the music you wanted to know about. Or do you just want everything that wasn't on the soundtracks?

Nobody But Me by Human Beinz is one, plays when she is rolling on the floor chopping all their feet off etc in Vol 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.