Padme's role in EP3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARTH DADDY
What role does she play in this episode.
Is she still a Senator?
How much screen time will she have in this one?
Sounds like she isn't part of the big plot.

Any ideas???

Sith Master X
I heard her screen time's alot lower in this one.

mc pee pants
that would be understandable since the focus of the movie is anakin turing to the dark side. kinda pointless to focus on padme. but her role is prominent considering how she is going to birth luke and leiea.

:.Space Opera.:
i guess we will see. it doesnt matter now. all that matter is THE duel,

Sith Master X
I'm looking forward to just about every duel in the movie. But Yoda Vs. Sidious and Anakin Vs. Obi-Wan will be the best.

PVS

:.Space Opera.:
you're such a dick. i love you for it! cool

darktim1
I saw a commercial to next week inside the actors studio and they asked Natalie Portman question about episode3 and she said that's for me to know and for you guys to find out so I think they want to keep it to themselves until it's time I'm sure she will play lesser role in episode3 than in previous two.

Freakin' Jedi
I hope so! She looks fantastic, but her voice makes me ****ing sick.

Lyn
I consider her role very important indeed. Not as much as Anakin or Obi-Wan obviously but still crucial. Thanks for the information though, PVS.

Sith Master X
Her role in the movie will definitely be the most interesting (Of hers) to watch though.

Lyn
I agree. Hopefully NP will be given a little bit more freedom this time around. I think she'll do well.

Darth_Nefarus
I just want to see those buns

Darth Subjekt
yea, seeing her hair would be nice too. laughing cool

cornponious
You don't have enough seniority to talk like that, Mr. "Nov 2004".

corn

DARTH DADDY
You try and start something and look what PVS does.

.:Space Opera:.
<----------------seniority......?

PVS
yeah, how dare i answer your question in full
with all available official quotes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ha!

DARTH DADDY
All I'm saying is you can be nicer about it. You don't have to slap it in someones face when you have good info. Just post it and everyone else will say thanks. So thanks PMS.

PVS
first time i heard the ol' "PMS" gag...but it never gets old (fake courtesy laugh)

you're the moron who based a thread on a single question that has already been answered.

so please...

http://img75.exs.cx/img75/436/STFU_VADER.jpg

DARTH DADDY
I knew you couldn't count... I based this thread on three questions.

If you had some insight then thanks for putting your 2 cents in. But you don't have to be rude. Do you honestly think that just because you responded that the thread should be closed. If that were true then all threads that you bless with your presence should be closed after you hit submit reply. If fact why don't you go and start your own web site with all your Star Wars knowledge. Maybe you could call it Supershadow.com. OH...it's taken. So put a .org on it so at least we will know the difference between you two. Otherwise people may find your site by mistake and really be screwed.

PVS
all factual questions, leaving no room for discussion.

how can you have an idea on whether or not she is a senator. she either is or isnt.

how can you have an idea of how much screen time she has? you either know or you dont (and noboby knows)

and as far as her role, still a question which begs a factual answer.
i gave you all the available official quotes, and thats all there is.

from that point, there really isnt anything to discuss is there?

wowo i thought that you'd blow up over the fact that she called you super shadow...

DARTH DADDY
Like I said, your right!!! Let's close the thread. Lets just shut down KMC cause there is no reason for discussion because PMS knows it all.
I didn't know that I had to use proper spelling and terminology. I figured that people would get what I was talking about.

"Chewie, take the professor in the back and pull his arms out of there sockets".

PVS
i really dont give a shit what he calls me...i just cant help but be amazed that he's 6 years older than me confused and crying like a little girl with a skinned knee, calling me names... roll eyes (sarcastic)

kinda sad...oh well

DARTH DADDY
crying???
I'm not the one that goes crying "spam, spam".
You just come off as a know it all. If you respond to a topic, it's the end. No more can be said because you have humbled us with all your knowledge.

Someone please close this thread. PVS has solved the mystery again.

DARTH DADDY
OH and by the way...reported for cursing, eek! laughing laughing

Sith Master X
I'm 16 and I must say that I'm quite amazed at how pathetically stupid this has become. You're reporting him for saying "shit"? Geez.

PVS
OH SHIT!!! confused

roll eyes (sarcastic)

DARTH DADDY
I would totally agree.

PVS
just so you know, the mods get kinda pissed off when you abuse their system of reporting just to suit your little vendetta...food for thought.

but dont believe me, find out on your own

DARTH DADDY
No vendetta
You broke the rules..right?
I was just trying shed some light on a topic and you had to go and end all the disscussion with your ultimate knowledge.
That's all fine and good, but you don't need to curse.

Stunrun
"You sure have a way with people."
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Sith Master X
So you're saying that cursing is inappropriate right? But calling JP a MILF not to long ago isn't?

DARTH DADDY
no different then
OMG
WTF
EMS
STFU
And she probably is, but I also told her that I was sorry for that to.

PVS
oh thats fine. inaproprate sexual advances and harassment is OK!!!

but DONT SAY "SHIT"!!!!!

DARTH DADDY
there was no harassment. When she told me that she didn't like it I stopped, and then said that I was sorry. It was all in fun, but she didn't like it.
sexual advances..give me a break.

and yeah, don't curse. Unless that's as far as your vocabulary goes.

Sith Master X
Actually, you did. I give you credit for that.

DARTH DADDY
I'm done. goodnight John boy.

DARTH DADDY
Thanks Sith. goodnight to you too.

PVS
btw, you DO realise your avatar pic is of a transvestite...right?

but if thats your thing...to each their own...right?

Obi-Wan_fangirl
If I have to make a strong guess of who's born first I would have to say Leia was born first because in the ROTJ when Luke asked Leia if she remembered Padme and Leia said ' A little bit she died when I was very young ' and when Luke said ' What can you tell me ' and Leia said ' Images really feelings , she was very beautiful , kind but sad why are you asking me this ' and Luke said ' I have no memory of my mother I never knew her ' , but I'll still have wait to get the book and see the film to be 100% sure . Happy Dance

PVS
thats how it will probably pan out, fangirl.
it doesnt make much sense...but thats probably how it will come to be.

Obi-Wan_fangirl
Like I sad I was only guessing but I would still have to read the book and see the film when it comes out to know if Leia was born first .

PVS
it's the only logical conclusion.

...unless padme were to survive ep3...but that most likely will not happen.

DARTH DADDY
If ever there was a mistake to make, this one would be it. To me it doesn't make sence to have Leia remember her mom when she died when you were only a couple months old. They should have her live past EP3. Now you understand why she was so sad.

how do we know that she dies in rots? was it ever confirmed? i dont think so....thats why she has memories of her mother. maybe she dies later on from a sickness or something? who knows.

DARTH DADDY
You know how rumors get started. But for some reason I think I read that she dies. Everyone seems to be think that Anakin has something to do with her death. If this is true, I think GL could have come up with a better way for Anakin to go over the edge. I really hope she doesn't die.

you know what'd be weird......if sidious was anakins father!

PVS
he's not

its officially confirmed by GL himself.

ah damn i thought i was smart for a second.

PVS
anakin has no father.
he was in fact concieved by the force

oooh thats sexy. i bet shmi had like a thousand orgasms.

randi_jedi
Oh...
My...
Gosh....
You did not just say that...
(giggles and runs away) wacko

its kinda like that scene from bruce almighty where hes "tikling" her while shes getting ready for whoopie.

randi_jedi
I could imagine that......ewwwww no...I dont wanna!!!!

But yeah I was gonna ask a padme question...BUt the force nookie made me lose my train of thought. I will be back if I remember

DARTH DADDY
Hey space, where did you get the sig? I don't think I have seen that shot yet. Can you tell who is in the background?

ani is in the background.

eleveninches
maybe....
Luke and Leia are only half brother and sister.

Perhaps either:
anakin had an affair with another woman.

OR

leia is really obi-wans child.

DARTH DADDY
ha ha ha...NOT

Obi-Wan_fangirl
I did think that Padme did live but it would only been between episode 3 and Episode 4 , I think Obi - Wan and Bail Organa had a plan that Bail Oragana was going to take Leia and Padme with him to Alderaan but they did it in such a way that Anakin thought she was dead but she was alive . how's that .

DARTH DADDY
that sounds like one of the best I've heard yet

Jodo kast
Does it really matter who's born first?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.