EXTRA LARGE TEASER TRAILER is up....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ImperialPEZ
....for Hyperspace members.

PVS
WELL GET IT!!!! GET IT!!!!

GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!!!!

I NEED!!!! I NEED!!! eek!

eXSBass
For crying out loud theres already a large trailer thread...ON THE SAME FREEKING PAGE. JUST A FEW POSTS BELOW THIS!

big grin

eXSBass
Gis us the trailer anyway!

PVS
actually, the other thread was for the fan edited large trailer, wereas this is the official one.

ImperialPEZ
That LARGE trailer thread is someone asking for a FULL screen version. This thread is for the version that has been "coming soon" on the official site for a week. It is now here.

EDIT:

Thanks PVS.

:.Space Opera.:
its not posted there though.

eXSBass
Alright, stop talking and gis'us de freakin trailer...i'm going schizophrenic

smile

ImperialPEZ
Well, it's not "here" yet, but it is "there" on the OS.

eXSBass
A little off topic but we should co-ordinate an invasion on SW.C forums. Show em what KMC is made of! stick out tongue

Stunrun
I was just in the middle of military tactics to take out the noobs once and for all .PM me when its up

eXSBass
I'm with ya. Can I call general?

Stunrun
Sure, consult Space Operalaughing out loud

commando is taken.

eXSBass
What about general/captian of the Airforce?

Stunrun
were going in Battle Grounds stylestick out tongue

Stunrun
we go in tonite! big grin i need help confused

eXSBass
I want to be special forces then. With the tanks and fronts lines and the "hoivan glaven"

PVS
yeah, *ahem* the topic is "extra large trailer is up" roll eyes (sarcastic)

now...WHERE IS IT?!?!?!?!? eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Stunrun
laughing out loud what ever takes your fancy Professor Frinklaughing out loud

eXSBass
Might as well pass the time.

- So I declare myself special forces (tanks, and front lines etc)
- Stunrun is Nuke general guy

Who else?

Stunrun
sorry PVS got carried away therestick out tongue

PVS will run the torture chamber

ImperialPEZ
I was hoping to draw the attentions of our friends Scramba, Priestess or DV519.

PVS
nomen was very helpful last time as well

NOMEN!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!! stick out tongue

nobody is on.

ImperialPEZ
True, NoMen was sad for not getting recognition for his helpfulness.

ImperialPEZ
Gangularis is on. He's hosted before!

eXSBass
Okay...i'm going to do the cheesy line before anyone else does.

"Help us NoMeN Wan Kenobi. Your our only hope"

Andrew-S

kremzike
NoMen provided me with the link that worked so fast on the first day, and I thanked him in that thread after I DLed it. Everybody else thank him, too! Gotta give it up to those brave enough and able to help the rest of us. Here's hoping he'll come through again with this new larger version.

ImperialPEZ
Agreed kremzike. I was just commenting on the fact that everybody and their dog was thanking Scramba! I would have been sad too!

eXSBass
True. True.

Thanks NoMeN your a true fart. May the force be with you.

blink

Morridini
Why do allways these things come at a time when I cant get it? I'll have to go to bed now so i'll have to wait for tomorrow to get it. If not anybody is really fast and gets it here in the next minute.

Andrew-S

PVS
i dunno...looks blurry

i doubt thats it

JKozzy
http://galaxis.starwars.hu/modules/ep3/trailer.mov

No way. It's smaller than the medium size.

PVS
are you SURE thats it? it seems blurry...

ImperialPEZ
That is big, but not it. I DL'ed it. It is only 8,810 KB compared with the 10,840 KB of the large teaser. The 640 x 272 floating around thae net was was nearly 24MB, so I would assume that the XL 720 x 209 would be bigger.

JKozzy
Was that to me? I said I don't think it's it in any way.

Andrew-S
This isn't the Hyperspace fullscreen trailer

def. not.

JKozzy
Fullscreen is when the video leaves no black bars. It's the "Extra Large" trailer, there will be no "fullscreen" trailer.

knop3se
PM me the url for the highres teaser pls!

well okay then. have you read the rest of the thread?

knop3se
me? yes! the urls allready posted is not the hyperspace highres trailer...

so we dont have it yet. as soon as we get it we'll post it.

knop3se
ok mr threadpolice!

SomeGuy57
Hey ImperialPEZ, I know where you can get a much better picture for your sig.

Bass
Hey, Someguy57, you spelled "Geico" wrong in your sig.

JKozzy
Fecking leech roll eyes (sarcastic)

knop3se
feck you! :-)

hehe

jedijunky1138
OK when you are watching the trailer, when we see the people riding the Lava Fleas (as I call them), watch closely. The rider on the rear creature is Grevious I believe.

any thoughts?

JKozzy
Wouldn't Grevious be dead by that point of the movie? blink Just thinking that since those "Lava Fleas" I personally think are to retrieve Anakin from the lava, after the duel.

jedijunky1138
It looks like GG to me. I could be wrong but check it out for yourself.

ImperialPEZ
So do I Someguy.

PVS
three thoughts in fact:

1-no

2-no

3-HELL no

laughing out loud stick out tongue

jedijunky1138
OUCH THAT HURT! LOL
seriously, it does look like it to me. I will find the frame # and let you see for yourself.

peluffo
It seems to be sebulba.

jedijunky1138
here,

kremzike
Doesn't look live Grievous at all to me. Looks like some little creature with some type of backpack on or something, just like on the front creature.

ImperialPEZ
Well, I have been checking back for a link for the last four hours. Now, I must go. Adieu.

tlbauerle
Wow...all this talk and no link

Jedi Priestess
There is no link because its not savable, even for those of us with HS and QT Pro. sad

moonwalker741
thats a geonosian on that thing, just watch closely

tlbauerle
JP...go into your temporary internet files and move the file to a savable location. You've downloaded it on your computer...you just have to go hunt for it. It will probably be the largest quicktime file in your temporary internet file folders.

Jedi Priestess
er how does one do that with Firefox? Oh wait maybe thats why I couldnt save it, DOH me! Forgot to use IE. doh

tlbauerle
Color me lame...what the hell is firefox?

Jedi Priestess
Firefox is a browser, very cool one at that. Ive had ZERO spyware since I started using it. smile And that was the problem, once I viewed it in IE, I was able to save that big bad boy. yes Gotta run.

JKozzy
A better internet browser without the holes and vulnerabilities of IE. big grin

tlbauerle
You wanna save that big boy over here?

tlbauerle
I'm sorry...what? I was too busy drooling at your signature.

Jedi Priestess
Actually I cant, even tho the save arrow came up, LFL has fixed it so its not savable. sad sad sad

Discomurf
A lot of things run slower in FireFox - especially Flash. There are also formatting issues. sad

tlbauerle
So even after viewing it in IE you can't get to it through temporary internet files?

Darth Surgent
If I were a hyperspace member, I could record the video, but not the sound. I guess that I'm completely useless. sad

tlbauerle
If I were a H$ Member I could get it through my temp files and bittorrent it to lucas's ass.

SomeGuy57
Why dont you become one?

tlbauerle
How about no.

kremzike
Is it not possible for someone with HS who is already signed in to take the file URL located in the page source and download it directly after making their own HTML page with the URL of the mov as a clickable link? That's how I DL videos that don't offer a link to DL them, but I do not have HS so I can't try.

SomeGuy57
Dont get mad at me, it was just a suggestion.

tlbauerle
Who says I was mad? Boy people get their panties in a twist rather quick here lately.

SomeGuy57
sorry, want to be friends?

Darth Surgent
The normal method isn't working for most people, but at TF.N they have a few suggestions that are getting good results.

tlbauerle
I can only be cordial with people who like to milk it....

tlbauerle
Gee that's frickin great for TFN...wanna file...cry

SomeGuy57
why is it that you are 26 and like philly cheese steaks?

tlbauerle
Got to dig the philly baby.

SomeGuy57
Do you drink beer and collect star wars stuff?

tlbauerle
Nope on the beer thing...kinda sorta but not as much as I used to on the star wars collecting thing.

SomeGuy57
Then why are you saying we cant be friends?

kremzike
Is what I suggested considered the normal method? I only ask because the people I know personally that I have told about doing this in the past look at me like i'm crazy or brilliant just because they never thought of it themselves.

tlbauerle
I was being a sarcastic bastard.

SomeGuy57
Why did you wait untill October to join KMC?

kremzike
Forgive me for busting into your conversation, guys, but I just wanted to say that i'm 26 and I LOVE philly cheesesteaks. That is all. Goodnight! big grin

SomeGuy57
Did he just say he was horny?

Darth Surgent
Yes, that's the "normal" method. With certain variations, it appears that people are successfully downloading it.

SomeGuy57
Sex can wait, masturbate.

garn
Delightful conversation, all.

*surprised*

****ING NOOBS!

---

A few TFN'ers seem to have got it down, I believe. Atleast, the AOL users.

tlbauerle
Or July....I was actually here this past spring, but forgot my password early in the summer....

tlbauerle
You know what the crappy thing is. It's a freakin' commercial that Hyper$pace is making unavailable to download. So much for wanting advertising...

JKozzy
If you just View Source and search for ".mov", you can find the URL for the movie. Then make a new text file, and type in

<A HREF="http://www.whereverthelinkis.com">Right click me and save as!</A>

Save that as a .html document and open it in any internet explorer or Mozilla you use. Rightclick, save as, and WHAMMO you have the movie.

But you need Hyperspace to do this. Quicktime Pro is NOT needed.

kremzike
Right on, JKozzy. Now that everybody who has HS can figure out how to save the file, can anybody help us non-HS members?

tlbauerle
Clicky Linky

whistle Whistles inconspicuously.

You are responsible for passing it on.

LandoSpeeder
Dang it's taking for ever to download! I hope it is what you say it is.

tlbauerle
Trust your feelings.

PTGrievous
Thanks

tlbauerle
Un mas...

Clicky Linky II

JKozzy
The link's gone bad already. Anyone care to re-post?

Edit: First link had gone bad. Thank you for the second big grin

soccerrocker198
wow!!! wowww! eek! thanks for the linky tlbauerle

LandoSpeeder
Ok. It works. big grin

tlbauerle
Of course it does...pass it on.

garn
tlbaurle, you are a credit to your race .

pika122689
Upload new again please... wink

Thank you. cool

JKozzy
Uploading at the moment....

moonwalker741
i'll upload it a couple times for you guys, just somebody pm me a clean link

gunchips
somebody pm me a clean link too pleeeeeeezzzzzz?

Thx!!!!!!!!

HOBBE5
What's with this "larger version" of the trailer. When played it seems very jumpy, hangs up, and not as sharp as previous trailers, or like the smaller version. It seemed like someone recorded it and pasted it back into a quicktime file, rather than saving the original.

I mean it's cool someone got it out and put it up, but it doesn't seem like "THE" large FS qt trailer. Anyone get the same thing?

JKozzy
It is the official one. Perhaps you haven't got the right file.

And stop calling it FS. It's the Extra Large. There is no FS, ever. Fullscreen is when you chop off the left and right sides of a widescreen movie and have that as a poor excuse of a film.

gunchips
Hey JKozzy,

your sig is soooo HOT stick out tongue

Falacerjedi
Anyone got a good upload yet? If I can get it I will upload it as well...

PM me a good link and I will DL and upload a few times

JKozzy
http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=6783F437B990A633234962B4C01133AB

Knock yourselves out

maul1
I was looking at the trailer again and noticed that there is a red saber when mace is in what looks like palps office. Who do you think he is fighting with the red saber Palps(aka Sidious) Dooku unless he is dead by that point or maybe Anakin is using the red saber?
here is the link to the pic

h**p://img.photobucket.com/albums/v406/sithlordarthmaul/mace.jpg

tlbauerle
You peeps...do not PM me for the link. Post your request here please.

JKozzy
Do not PM tlbauerle, go to the links posted in the thread. Like this one:

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=6783F437B990A633234962B4C01133AB

tlbauerle
Thanks.

or this one

Thanks to those that do upload by the way. Everyone else is a GREEDY BASTARD.

pika122689
THANKS for both! One only worked. Whew! smile big grin

Falacerjedi
grrrrrrr both are dead already .... if I could get a copy I would upload it a few times so its readily available, got 2 comps here I could upload with

kremzike
I started the DL and then had to leave, so here's an hours-late thanks to tlbauerle!

phatmike128
is there any more linking or more permanent hosting than yousendit??

Falacerjedi
depends on how large the file is I have a site with 25mb of space left I could host it for a few DLs if I ever get it

EDIT: going to play EQ2 for a bit will check back for a good link when I am done and try to upload to my webspace until my 2gig of bandwidth is gone

phatmike128
yea i have unlimited bandwith on my site if someone can hook me up with it. then all will be good for ppls.

Falacerjedi
well going to bed now, too tired to keep my eyes open hopefully someone will have a working link so those of us who been waiting on the EL teaser version can actually get it smile

vador_2444
can someone upload the teaser on yoursendit.com again please sad ?

THANK YOU wink

knop3se
all the yousendit links are dead! Id like the highres teaser!

PM me a link pls!

Richard FilmFre
http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrents/3039/Ep3%20Trailer.torrent

Gangularis
heh.. friggin turrent never works for me. someone PM me a working yousendit for the trailer so i can host it with a lasting link.

knop3se
cool thanx!

knop3se
ill seed it on BT for a few hours once ive got it.

zeleleinspace
for me too! Please!

Jedi Priestess
FOr those of you that have managed to snag it, if you hit full screen mode, it'smost excellent. yes

peluffo
who can or want to host it, please send PM. I'm uploading it to Yousendit, and have a link for the ones who can share a host.

knop3se
or use the bit torrent link, im seeding it for a few hours more

peluffo
Yeah, im seeding it too, but for ones who don't use torrent p2p, i'll put a direct link

Richard FilmFre
Use Azureus for the torrent link. It was in here in 30 minutes.

knop3se
i like torrentstorm better.

Gangularis

Falacerjedi
only reason I have Azureus installed is because i used it to DL the WoW open beta stuff ... trailer DLing nicely right now eta 5mins smile

wtf?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>