Pics of Mustafar?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

29Clones
yeah just wondering if there are any pics out there aside from what was seen in the teaser of the planet Mustafar??

eXSBass
Try the completed shots thread

:.Space Opera.:
stop it, dont post. google it.

Stunrun
I mean the "The Noob Wars" was a BIG laughlaughing out loud, but these threads are getting ridiculous!!! mad

yeah noobs are making it worse on themselves.

eXSBass
**Nukes "clones" and his thread**

schill142
As a courtesy, next time would you please type something along the lines of "Pics of Mustafar Wanted". The way you typed your subject line would lead one to believe that you actually have something worth viewing.

PVS
yeah, this forum is shot.

perhaps when may19 rolls around all these dumbasses will vacate KMC.
im banking on it.

im with you PVS on that one.

Stunrun
Man! This has to be the worst night for dumb threadssad im gonna go now before things get outta hand

PVS
no, you're not "with me" as you are only contributing to the problem by posting nonesense threads. however useless this guy's thread is, it is AT LEAST on topic.

stun WAIT! i need your help im extremly bored and i need you grandure in the raging battle!

eXSBass
Who took the jam outa your donut?

"no, you're not "with me" as you are only contributing to the problem by posting nonesense threads. however useless this guy's thread is, it is AT LEAST on topic."

dude, i RARELY post pointless threads. i dont usually post any threads at all, with the exception of the last two which i did to piss you off. im sorry you took it so personally but dude, ITS NOT MY PROBLEM. and why dont you report me one more time huh! what great good that did.

jedijunky1138
Space Opera, how can you sit there and bash noobs when you are one yourself?

29Clones
Okay PVS, getting pissed is okay, but going as far as to call me and all the new members "dumbasses" is just too much, sorry if i ruined the forum by ading yet one more usless post, it's happened with others and will most likely continue to happen!

It's been worse, people have thrown in crap about the EU in this forum, it'll all be okay!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.