Spawn vs Azazeal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
Spawn vs Azazeal (from Hex).

How will this go?

chilled monkey
Anyone?

Doesn't anybody have any idea how this would go?

Havoc470
dont know who azazeal is

chilled monkey
Fair enough.

Azazeal is from the TV series 'Hex'. He's the leader of a group of fallen angels.

Havoc470
whats his powers?

chilled monkey
I've only seen a couple of episodes so I'm not sure exactly what he is capable of (I know, I should find out what they can do before starting a vs thread. Sorry)

He is able to turn people evil by implanting them with a maggot-like creature. I think that he cuts himself to extract the maggots, or the maggot has to drink a little of his blood. It then enters a victim's ear.

He's an immortal who was around in ancient Egypt (so he can't die of natural causes, disease etc).

Havoc470
its no big deal, as long as you know some of him its enough to start a versus topic

anyway, spawn doesnt have ears, and is basically the embodiement of evil without actually being an evil person, he's faught angels before (although they didnt use that maggot thing) but spawn would definitely win since i've seen him take down strong enemies pretty fast

chilled monkey
Havoc470: Thanks very much.

Havoc470
no prob

Mider
hay how many volumes of the spawn comic are there?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.