House

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sillygirl

theReject
Hmm I caught half of one on Tuesday. It was okay. It was about the boy who heard voices and acted crazy. I won't share anymore details in case you haven't seen it yet.

bizwax
I hear voices sometimes ,but they tell me it's all in my head.
Honestly I really like the show. Right now it's on my view list because I think the story lines are interesting.

BackFire
I have been watching this show pretty regularly, it's a neat show. Quite enjoyable in a manner similar to Boston Public.

bizwax
Pretty interesting show this week. I'm glad that House has some chinks in his armor and that he was shown to make a mistake that could have cost a patient her life.

jaden101
just started in the UK tonight...i must say i was very impressed...i dont normally like medical dramas but i watched it cause i like bryan singers directing and i like hugh laurie

the show has some great humour..."you're orange you moron...your wife is having an affair"...classic.

T.M
yeah Jaden i watched it last night after i watched Murphy's Law and i was impressed.

i was going to watch it when it was on sky before was on like a stupid channel like Hallmark or something but i kept forgetting lol

will be watching it all the time now though.

and the line was soo funny lol

jaden101
really enjoying this series...totally forgot we had a thread on it...hugh laurie is at his best and the script writing is some of the best ive ever seen...genius

T.M
Originally posted by jaden101
really enjoying this series...totally forgot we had a thread on it...hugh laurie is at his best and the script writing is some of the best ive ever seen...genius

yeah was it on last night for u ?

jaden101
sure was...the one with the nuns

T.M
yeah that was cool was obvious he didnt screw up though yes

T.M
House is on tonight for people in Britain who have channel 5 10:00pm eek!

Emma718
i am liking House, it just started over here in Australia just a few weeks ago..very funny and well done. Gotta love Chase (GO AUSSIES..lol Happy Dance )

T.M
lol.

House is a great show only show now that really keeps me watching.

Emma718
yeah it's something different and that's good

T.M
yes

Emma718
smile where bouts do u live T.M?

T.M
Wales yes

Emma718
oo nice smile i like Alison and Chase smile

T.M
i like House.

makes me laugh yes

Chase is cool to.

Emma718
what episode r u up too?

T.M
just watched the one with the woman with Africa Disease or something like that dont know the real name.

u ?

Emma718
umm...just saw the one with the nuns (christmas one i think)

T.M
ahh im in front of u then yes

Emma718
yea i kinda guessed that..lol, how far ahead are u guys?

T.M
im about 2/3 ep's in front.

Emma718
oo ok cool

T.M
its on tommorow here eek!

Emma718
it was on just on last night for us smile

T.M
what one was it for u ?

Emma718
the mother and the boy one (he said he was 18 but he lied at he was actually 15) the mum had a problem (can't remember what it was..lol)

T.M
ahh i know the one. they said she was insane. but she wasnt. i cant remember what was wrong with her either.

that is episode 6 i just watched episode 8

Emma718
ooo..so your not to far ahead, what was episode 8 like?

T.M
very good yes

flee the evil 1
Wow, no ones posted here in ages. This thread needs revival!

now that Lost has finished in Aus, House has become my new love. we've just seen the ep 'Mob Rules.' that Volger guy is an arse.

i'm pretty sure that Wilson is my fave character, but you have gotta love House's Snarkieness! its great to see Aussie Jesse Spencer in a decent international role!

Acherontia
I Have the First Season in DVD.

T.M
Originally posted by Acherontia
I Have the First Season in DVD.

lucky you.

the next ep on here is Baby And Bathwater which is about episode 18.

and i am loving it, best show on T.V at the moment IMO

flee the evil 1
House is on tonight in Aus and i am very excited.

we're up to the 3rd ep with Vogler.

Imaginary
Originally posted by Emma718
i am liking House, it just started over here in Australia just a few weeks ago..very funny and well done. Gotta love Chase (GO AUSSIES..lol Happy Dance )

Damn straight!

I've only watched the first 8 episodes so far, but it's fecking hilarious!

T.M
Episode 18 for me tonight big grin

Imaginary
Finished the whole season embarrasment I was totally hooked, can't wait for next season!

Now I have a big gaping hole in my life stick out tongue

jaden101
i've still got a few to see from season 1

LL Cool J is in the season 2 premiere...he plays a death row prisoner

Imaginary
I want Season 2 disgust

flee the evil 1
We only have three more eps of season 1 to go in Aus. I can't wait to see 'Three Stories.'

OMG! This week we get to see the House + Cameron date. I don't ship them.

jaden101
just finished in the UK

still...Rome just started....one episode of spooks left....the sopranos is a long LONG way off though (March)

T.M
I can't wait for the new season of House...

bet it will take ages for it to come to the U.K mad

flee the evil 1
I hope we get a Feb return in Aus

CrazyEyes
House is absolute brillant. Great cast, script, everything about it rocks. Now that it's replaying on five, I'll watch it from the very begining until I get my boxset.

flee the evil 1
Box Set comes out Nov 30 in Aus

T.M
Second series starts in 2006 on Channel 5 for the people in the UK eek!

flee the evil 1
We just got to see 'Three Stories.' It was brilliant!

_Sanctuary_
2006? I can't wait that long! cry

T.M
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
2006? I can't wait that long! cry

I know.

I don't know when in '06 either.

T.M
For us Brits the new season of House starts on Five, At 10 o'clock on Thursday 19th January

eek!

CrazyEyes
Season 2 is starting on Five this thursday. That has completely made my week.

jaden101
Originally posted by T.M
For us Brits the new season of House starts on Five, At 10 o'clock on Thursday 19th January

eek!

superb...didn't think it would be so soon big grin

steptreks
anyone seen the bus stop posters with house and co on them
what price genius
what price acceptance

T.M
First episode of the new season was very good IMO. LL Cool J played the part really well. And there were some really funny quotes from Uncle Greg. big grin

DaveyC
house is awesome! Does anyone know where i can Download eps that i have missed?

T.M
No because that is illegal.

Ast
Originally posted by DaveyC
house is awesome! Does anyone know where i can Download eps that i have missed?

If its season 1, buy the DVD.

Emma718
gosh i haven't visted this theard for ages lol..so how is everybody?

T.M
The season finale of the 2nd season aired here a few days ago.. was amazing..

Fiann@
Was that the one where House got shot and all the hallucinations started? That was pretty awesome. I love Hugh Laurie in this role, he is such a good actor.

T.M
Originally posted by Fiann@
Was that the one where House got shot and all the hallucinations started? That was pretty awesome. I love Hugh Laurie in this role, he is such a good actor.

That the one..

BOPRecruit 16
love this show! great cast, compelling plots, and humour. love house. adore jesse spencer as dr. robert chase! so freakin' hot! omg, the first time i saw a clip of this show, was when my mom was watching it and i happen to walk by. noticed how hot chase was. and watched for a bit. wasn't until last month that i started to watch this show more religiously on usa and fox. i so watch for the plots! lmao XD well, may get the first two seasons on dvd sometime! i know the second season comes out august 22nd! yea!

T.M
I have the first season on dvd.. will get the 2nd when it comes out here..

jaden101
new season in the US in 2 months...probably the month after for the UK

they sure do fire them out dont they?

i thought i would have nothing on the tv to occupy me for a couple of months but low and behold they have just started showing the new season of the shield...woohoo

Strangelove
House is my new favorite show, I love him because he's so callous and sarcastic and no-holds-barred demented, but he still cares that his patients live.

He's such a complex character, as well as an *******.

T.M
AHH!! 5th episode of the 3rd season isn't out until the 31st... cry what am I to do 'till then.

Vinny Valentine
Is there a site I can find episodes to watch>? I missed first few of Season 3, and a bunch in 2.

yvonekarate
Can't wait for the season finale. big grin

Regards, Yvonne

vivando-loca
i love this show. big grin

Emma718
gosh i haven't been in this for ages.
How is everyone going?

vivando-loca
i going good. you?

Emma718
that's good to hear
meh I'm not to bad..

Is season 3 House finished for you guys?

T.M
Season 3 has finished in America.

I have seen all the episodes big grin

Where are you guys up to ?

vivando-loca
i'm up to the end of the 2nd season. i'm in the U.S, but i watch them all when they're on dvd, so....

Emma718
Originally posted by T.M
Season 3 has finished in America.

I have seen all the episodes big grin

Where are you guys up to ?

in Australia last week we had the ep "Top Secret" from season 3 and this Wednesday it will be "Fetal Position" i think.

vivando-loca
cool.

T.M
Originally posted by Emma718
in Australia last week we had the ep "Top Secret" from season 3 and this Wednesday it will be "Fetal Position" i think.

Ooh Fetal Position is a good episode yes

Emma718
yeah, that's good to know ^.^

vivando-loca
i haven't seen it yet.

DethRose
I didn't see a thread for this so I decided to make one.

House is one of two shows I almost never miss. Saying that, does anyone have any comments about the show? I have to say I was glad when Amber died.

MildPossession
I bought the first season in the sales, watched about half of it and haven't watched any other episodes since. Just went off it. Will try and watch the rest of season 1 soon and then sell it.

Chewy07
I am a big fan of this show and never miss an episode. The scripts are fantastic as are the performances from all the cast.

DethRose
They made a right choice for who to Gregory House. Hugh Laurie has THE best looking eyes ever. love drool
Oh my God. So beautiful.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/MichaelMyerscoo/Manyfacesofhouse.jpg

Chewy07
I have always been a big fan of Hugh's. It is really nice to see him play a completely different type of character than he used to.

Magic_attack
House is a great show. I never miss an episode. smile

T.M
Love this show.. Got the first 3 season on DVD will get the fourth when it comes out.

and http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t314522.html

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Magic_attack
House is a great show. I never miss an episode. smile

Originally posted by T.M
Love this show.. Got the first 3 season on DVD will get the fourth when it comes out.

and http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t314522.html

vivando-loca
i freaking love House M.D. awesome show.

i wasn't very happy they killed CTB. i mean she sucked but she was good for poor Wilson.

how many people here hate the new team?

i don't i'm just curious.

i was sad when they made Thirteen positive. sad

Chewy07
I quite like the new team. I think it really has helped to keep the show fresh.

a-k-a-amber
I like the new team. I wish they hadn't done that to Amber though. I think Amber should've replace 13. I like Kutner a lot.

vivando-loca
i think i would have died if they replaced Thirteen with Amber.

course i'm a bit biased, besides House and Chase, Thirteen's my favorite character on the show. ^.^

DethRose
Mine too. I can't wait for the new season.

vivando-loca
me neither!

but they're replaying the fourth season on Fox, Monday nights at 9, in case you guys missed any or you just can't get enough of House. "Mirror" was the episode last night. smile

DethRose
I'm watching it right now.

vivando-loca
house comes back in september!!!

JumpyJumpyJumpy

Croatoa
Can't stand House. I've watched season one and I don't care to continue the series. It's just some serious dislike for the main character and how inept everyone else can be. Laurie is a great actor, but my dislike for most doctor shows weighs much more than him.

Almighty Bauer
House is brilliant, but some of the fans really annoy me. Especially those idiots who thinks House is going to get it on with Chase...

vivando-loca
the fans who annoy me are the ones who won't stop complaining about the new team. they have every right to and everything, but it gets really old really fast. *sigh*

House is coming back on Sept. 16! (in the U.S, anyway...)

AC/DC'S_LVR
i love this show hugh laurie is beast(awesome)

vivando-loca
what do you guys think of the episodes so far? i like 'em. big grin

AC/DC'S_LVR
they rock. hes better than ever

Bardock42
Good episodes.

vivando-loca
sheesh i can't believe no one's commented here in forever.

come on people. the Lucky Thirteen episode? i'm surprised no one commented on that.

and the intense episode where the guy held everyone hostage in Cuddy's office? and then the next episode where she had to use House's office instead, and they drove each other insane?

good episodes, excellent, even. can't wait for the new episodes.

AbnormalButSane
I really enjoyed the hostage episode. I loved the actor's performance (the one who took everyone hostage).

sevenkettles
I'm.....I'm home! I've found pure bliss! Heaven on earth! There IS a God!......sorry.

Anyhoo....has anyone been watching the marathons? Just me? Really?

vivando-loca
i wish i could, but i don't get the channel they're on. i do get fox, though, so i'm happy cause i get to watch the new episodes.

and i've already seen the first four seasons, anyway, so i guess it's not that big a deal. and i have seasons 1 and 3 on dvd...

but, come on, it's House. you can never have too much House! stick out tongue

Movie tragic
This is one of the best shows on television atm. Hugh Laurie does an awesome job.

DaRk Lotus
I what to kno whats goin on with
Cuddy adn is she goin to give up
her job or not

idowhatiamtold
i can't go to bed without watching house lol

sevenkettles
i am APPALLED at you guys!!! Is anyone aware of what happened?!?!?!?

diascap
can anybody please fill me in on what happened last week to cutner(sp?)

jaden101
I'm way behind on house but have been catching up after getting season 4 on dvd...finally got through it last night. I can honestly say i've never seen such emotionally gripping stuff as the end of the 2 parter of "House's head" and "Wilson's heart"

Tremendous.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I loved those episodes.

the bit of house clipping off his dad's ear was pretty funny, too.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
House premiered tonight. I loved it, thought it was full of his prose, sardonic goodness, but at the same time I'm worried what this "cure" business might do for his personality.

If he's not the dick I know and love by next episode, I'm seriously going to kick something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.