Why is the number 666 consider evil to the christens?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
I was thinking it sounds alittle super Sticters to not like that number just because I am told it is the devil's number.
Which brings us to the next question why is it the devil's number.Anyone know or have any ideas on this?
See you around.JM confused evil face

A4E
erm.. i dunno... chrisitians r weird yes

Clovie
it's been in bible blink

that last part. relevation (sorry i'm not sure if it is proper english name)

Jackie Malfoy
If it is in the bible and if you know your bible what does it say about that number?Does it say that it is evil?If so in what way?JM

Clovie
it's symbol of devil.

it is also nowadays considered very high by satanists.

what is sad that some ppl use it for fun without knowing the meaning of it.

Jackie Malfoy
What is the meaning of it?and why is it the devil's number?Does it have to do something with hell?(please excuse my launage)You got my interest now.JM

Clovie
i'm not sure what's the meaning of it.

check:
here
and here maybe.

i used to know more about it, but to be honest i've forgotten.

Storm
The Mark of the Beast is described in Revelations chapter 13.

And (the Antichrist) causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save (except) he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Rev 13:16-18 KJV

According to this passage in the Bible, the Antichrist will force everyone to accept a mark in either the right hand or forehead of the wearer. Without this mark you won't be able to buy or sell. The Beast is identified by the number 666.

Nearly 2000 years ago the Apostle John, who prior to meeting Jesus had been a simple fisherman, predicts that a global economic system will one day be instituted in which everyone will be forced to receive a number, without which they will not be able to buy or sell. It is only since the advent of computers and electronic banking that this prophecy could be fulfilled.

Clovie
i didn't know it has something to do with selling or buying confused

cornponious
The number 7 is a number that is used quite a bit in the Bible. In John's book of Revelation, there were 7 churches representing 7 periods of time. There were 7 days of creation in Genesis. Joshua and his army were to march around Jericho 7 times on the 7th day of marching and the walls would fall.

The number 7 is associated with God, and Godly things. The number 6, however, is 1 less than 7, and therefore less than perfect, less than Godly, representing Satan, who is powerful, yet will never be as powerful as God.

Therefore the "mark of the beast" is 666.

corn

finti
7 also prevails a lot in adventure tales, together with 3.

Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the
beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the
beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and
sixty six. --- intro to Iron Maiden`s "Number of The Beast"

Jackie Malfoy
So the beast is the devil?Is that what you are saying?Maybe it is the devil's age or something like that.Sorry just joking.JM

SaTsuJiN
I was told by someone that satan would come disguised as christ and do wonderful things (such as miracles), but if you make the wrong choice in following satan then your soul will not be saved.. its supposedly going to be like a larger version of the nazi death camps soon after that.

finti
guess if it was 747 a lot of chrisitans would refuse to fly transatlantic...........(even fewer would fly Transylvania stick out tongue )

Arachnoidfreak
VI=6 in Roman, S=6 in Greek...I can't remember the language where A=6

Still, freaky ass coincidence, isn't it? stick out tongue

finti
st =6 in greek

ragesRemorse
sixes look scary together, that is why.

finti
so tripple 9 aint scary? 999, 666 big grin

Darth Surgent
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666

If anyone thinks that was evil... well... they are either a) Borderline mentally-challenged, or b) Partakin' too much of the whacky tobaccky.

Telperaca

woops

devil

Arachnoidfreak
Stigma has more than one symbol, and 'S' is one of them.

The Omega

finti
maybe that was what 666 actually was, a prediction of an economic system not number of any beast

Fiery Eyes
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The beast represents the Anti-christ that is suppose to reign on earth 7 years.

finti
8 years, Bush was elected for a second term!!!! unless he dies before the terms end ........................... stick out tongue

MornGlory
I dont think Bush would be the anti christ... sorry

the anti christ is suppose to be someone who has the answers to everything.. and can cure all diseases.. like AIDS, Cancer, common cold... and will have the answer for world peace.. so on

and we will all love the anti-christ - cause they will have the answer for everything
as far as I know - not all of us love Bush - dont think Bush or Hilary Clinton will have all the answers either

not sure if the anti-christ is going to be a yanky

SaTsuJiN
could it even be more of a shape rather than directly relating to the number?

Imaginary
If you even believe in the Anti-Christ.

finti
oh Mr Rogers then

Darth Surgent
<-----Your answer lies with a spunky little red droid.

JToTheP
(And yet another dumba$$ thread roll eyes (sarcastic) ) I hate 666 period. Anytime I see 666 involved with something I know someone did/will/is going to/is going to die soon/eventually/later, etc. Hell, I call 13-year olds Demon Children unless their actually nice kids.

Mr_Famous
The number is a code....... if u know how to decipher it, u get the name of the person who will be the antichrist. It never said that the number would be put on foreheads. The mark of the beast would be put, it could be referring to the chip implants that motorola has introduced for medical purposes

wuTa
bush has three sixes on his b-day devil....and bush and hilary arent yankees theyre hicks

Ytaker
He thinks he has.

He thinks we do.

Why not?

Hels_Avatar
I believe 666 is evil because in Christianity 3 is perfection and 6 is imperfection. Thus three 6's would mean perfect imperfection. Thats what I was told by a smart friend of mine at least. How 3 came to mean perfection and 6 come to mean imperfection is beyond me.

finti
so why not 6666 instead then, the more imperfect number the worse the

Mr_Famous
i already explained y roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nazgulinthedark
so like, if a book had 666 pages,would it be considered an evil book? erm

but ive never heard of the evil 666 thing before stick out tongue

Fiery Eyes
eek! big grin haha

Darth Revan
Because whoever wrote Revalations hated math as a kid.

Seriously though, I must be evil or something, because I've always liked sixes and multiples of six for some reason...

In "Monkey Gone To Heaven" by the Pixies, there's a line about this. Something like, "If the man is five, and the devil is six, then god is seven." Not that this has anything to do with anything.

BadKitty
Im not sure which of your many questions to answer so I'll answer this one:
for me it's personal because I have a sickening birthmark on the back of my head that looks like 666....I'm thinking of getting it removed though.

<<Solo>>
droolio Yesh!
If man is 5,
Then the devil is 6 ,
And if the devil is six
Then god is 7.

finti
well always time to quote that song big grin

Evil Dead
so.......

some nutball writes a story and we take it as fact........even though we've never met the man who wrote it? Okay........um........I advise you people to stay away from Stephen King's work, I'd hate to see you all afraid of Pennywise the clown

finti
ha ha IT

IRON EDDIE 666
Heres the part from revelations (but slightly changed as this is from Iron Maidens Number of the Beast)

Woe to you oh earth and sea
For the devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short

Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred an sixty six

I love that song!

finti
already been posted earlier on dude

IRON EDDIE 666
Sorry, i missed that.

IRON EDDIE 666
Speech from Iron Maiden song (MP3)

finti
wel well, guess it cant be repeated enough though so band rock

jayson
so can someone please explain to me why man is 5 when we are supposed to be god's favorite. very interesting topic by the way.

shaber
It's used as a diabolical number because 6 is an imperfect number. One MORE than 5 (the number of our digits), but one less than 7.

frodo34x
Bang. Personal Revalation.
Storm, I love you.

Would evil Ozzies have 999 on their forehead?

Imlistening
if god created us in his image and he is a seven, then why are we a five?

terd40
how does this sound, (i was smashed when this occurred) supposedly it took 7 days to make the world by god. you may say 6 and he rested on the 7th but the day of rest was required or else the entire world would have fallen apart and god would have died. if it takes god 7 days to be god and 7 days to regulate everything effectively then that would make the 6th day the last day satan could make changes and get away with it. 6 is now the evil number. now why there are 3 of them is where it gets tricky. 3 is a big number meaning anyone could see it and derive any number of one's own meanings. i feel it is the birth, life, and death.
creation of good through evil
creation of life through choice
creation of death through imperfection

any opinions anyone...

debbiejo
Originally posted by terd40
how does this sound, (i was smashed when this occurred) supposedly it took 7 days to make the world by god. you may say 6 and he rested on the 7th but the day of rest was required or else the entire world would have fallen apart and god would have died. if it takes god 7 days to be god and 7 days to regulate everything effectively then that would make the 6th day the last day satan could make changes and get away with it. 6 is now the evil number. now why there are 3 of them is where it gets tricky. 3 is a big number meaning anyone could see it and derive any number of one's own meanings.
any opinions anyone...
That's a new one I haven't heard of..pretty interesting...also I think god made man on the 6th day...And it says it is a number of man...So maybe man is the beast...

Well, we know all men are animals..some just make better pets.

finti
said Barbarella the queen of the Amazone

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
said Barbarella the queen of the Amazone

The Amazons cool.....

Imlistening
take a bath

Bicnarok

LordFear
really interesting stuff guys.
I personally don't know but just gotta watch out for things to come

cking
666 is the number of man trying to become god and it is Satan's number because he is trying to become like god since he left heaven and he will use the Antichrist leader to do this but will fail trying once again. 777 is God's perfect number and seven is how many days the world was created. Seven was the number of days before Noah had to go onto the boat.

finti
seven was the number of days before noah had to go onto the boat from what?

cking
the flood

debbiejo
Originally posted by cking
666 is the number of man trying to become god and it is Satan's number because he is trying to become like god

It's not called Satan's number. It's called "Number of man."

Your getting your answers on how your denomination or doctrine interprets the scripture.

cking
true, but Satan will use man to get his ways

cking
I don't get my answers from my Church, but the bible. Satan's number is not in the bible, I was just saying this because Satan will use ungodly man to get his ways. why do you like to criticize my church and other Churches? maybe you should start a thread on how to criticize a person based on his or her church. yes, some people do have false teachings only because they never truly followed the word right. but still we shouldn't criticize them or to comfort them and tell why this is wrong.

debbiejo
I don't get my answers from my Church, but the bible. Satan's number is not in the bible, I was just saying this because Satan will use ungodly man to get his ways. why do you like to criticize my church and other Churches? maybe you should start a thread on how to criticize a person based on his or her church. yes, some people do have false teachings only because they never truly followed the word right. but still we shouldn't criticize them or to comfort them and tell why this is wrong.

I'm not trying to criticize you...really...You're just not seeing the forest for the trees.....

cking
no, I only see what the bible sees and I don't know about you?

cking
The prophets had the holy spirit with them and the direct words from God, not from humans. They are 100% accurate because god has his words accurate. God even made some prophets like Jeremiah to look at a certain object and say what it is. God wanted just to see his words come true and are right.

Storm
We humans have a tremendous capacity for filtering, distorting or spinning any text we read, any event we observe, any truth we learn. The biblical writers and editors were no different in this respect than any of us.

cking
not exactly, the prophets were a special people and God will make sure his words are right, or else someone is in big trouble. we are different because we aren't prophets and we don't speak directly to go and these people did.

cking
Moses spoke directly to god only in a cloud in a tent.

debbiejo
not exactly, the prophets were a special people and God will make sure his words are right, or else someone is in big trouble.

Then someones in BIG trouble.

finti
i know it was the flood kind of why he built the arc (yeah right cause a structure of that size would have taken how long to build?), but seven days from when . What marked day 1 what happen during that day

cking
Noah built the ark, God told him to do it. it may have took Noah along time to build it but still either he not build it, the flood would consume him and the others, or he would build it and humanity would be preserved. Noah had a choice.

Freaky Zeeky
666 is the gang sign for the 18th Sreet gang.

Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I was thinking it sounds alittle super Sticters to not like that number just because I am told it is the devil's number.
Which brings us to the next question why is it the devil's number.Anyone know or have any ideas on this?
See you around.JM confused evil face

debbiejo
666 is Iron Maiden.

finti
yeah and no one else had a boat

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by debbiejo
666 is Iron Maiden.

No, 666 is 18th Street Gang.

finti
For us who are into music the 666 is Iron Maidens song "The Number Of Teh Beast"

Freaky Zeeky
For us who are into music the 666 is Iron Maidens song "The Number Of Teh Beast"

Also an abbrevation of a gang.

a1hsauce
I just found this thread out of nowhere... but Finti's quote here made me laugh so damn hard laughing
guess if it was 747 a lot of chrisitans would refuse to fly transatlantic...........(even fewer would fly Transylvania stick out tongue )

Pyropsycho
You may or may not know the significance of 42. But Jesus was the 42nd generation since Adam. Just thought I'd say that.

finti
hmm int he gospel of Luke has 56 generation between Abraham and Jesus and 20 generation between Adam and Abraham, that sums up to 76 generation between Adam and Jesus

Freaky Zeeky
aye

finti
guess Pink Floyd rules them all

Freaky Zeeky
Who is he?

debbiejo
Only one of the coolest bands ever...

Freaky Zeeky
embarrasment Oh.

debbiejo
true, but Satan will use man to get his ways

I'm 333, I'm only half evil....

Chibi Boy
Originally posted by IceWithin
erm.. i dunno... chrisitians r weird yes
huh

Its a bad sign because its gonna be used by the antichrist who is gonna be even more evil than Hitler times 50. That number marks the end of the world, and i ain't gonna b there stick out tongue but u lot r stick out tongue

finti
antichrist is a walk in the park, just know how to handle AC..........JC

Chibi Boy
He'll have all the power because of his armies and his slaves, people will spy for him all over the world. Everyone will go with the new trend, 666, because it would be the new form of money and nobody except the Christians would fight against him. Nobody else would even notice how evil he is.

finti
who is afraid of the big bad wolf, big bad wolf, big bad wolf ?

Chibi Boy
Definatly not you, as my signature says. You may act not scared now, when it comes to you'll be under his rule straight off so you don't get tortured.

finti
AC would be under my rule, and my sig says whats gonna happen

debbiejo
AC would be under my rule, and my sig says whats gonna happen

AC/DC? .......Now why must you torture every little thing that comes in this door....stop pulling the wings off the flys and come eat your dinner.

Originally posted by Chibi Boy
Definatly not you, as my signature says. You may act not scared now, when it comes to you'll be under his rule straight off so you don't get tortured.

The Antichrist's is not a person..It's not the Pope, it's not Don Juan Carlos, It's not George Bush, Not Hitler, not Prince whoever there in England, no Butros Butros Gauli...But there are a lot of Antichrist want to be's....I think there's one who lives 60 degrees longitute on on the globe.

debbiejo

The Antichrist's is not a person..It's not the Pope, it's not Don Juan Carlos, It's not George Bush, Not Hitler, not Prince whoever there in England, no Butros Butros Gauli...But there are a lot of Antichrist want to be's....I think there's one who lives 60 degrees longitute on on the globe.

Nope your wrong debbiejo...it's latitude debbiejo...latitude.....geee....will you just get your coffee and stop babbling???? UP your meds will you please.

I'm confused..wait.....maybe maybe i'm not......
blink

mr.smiley
I think to realy understand the whole 666 thing,you got to understand the name Jesus.The name we translate as Jesus comes from the Greek word Iesous.In gematria,the name Iesous equals out like this:

I E S O U S
10+8+200+70+400+200= 888

Now according to the Pythagoreans in music 666 is the string ratio of the perfect fifth.However,888 is the string ratio of the whole tone.I think stuff like that realy adds in to what 666 means.Now.....to use the gemetria and find a name that equals out 666.I've herd it translates as Nero,hints Nero Ceaser.Don't know if it's true though.

debbiejo
Nero....I heard that too..and that could be what John was referring to at the time he wrote it in Rev.....

Guess you've been doin some interesting reading....good stuff of IESOUS

mr.smiley
IESOUS comes from the Hebrew word Joshua.In Exodus their is a prophet by the name of Joshua ben Nun.The whole name translates as Jesus son of the fish.The fish is a Christian symbol(i'm sure you all know that though).

debbiejo
Originally posted by mr.smiley
IESOUS comes from the Hebrew word Joshua.In Exodus their is a prophet by the name of Joshua ben Nun.The whole name translates as Jesus son of the fish.The fish is a Christian symbol(i'm sure you all know that though).

before it was a fish though...it had to to with the radius, or symmetry of a half circle or something like that.....a different meaning...

mr.smiley
Yeah it came from the Pythagoreans.The measure of the fish.

Freaky Zeeky
eek!

mr.smiley
Nero does translate as 666.Their we have it ladies and gentlemen.In some early version of revelation the number 666 was actualy 616.This was the number equivelent of Nero in Greek I belive(or hebrew).The word beast also translate numericly as 616 or 666.

Freaky Zeeky
Nero does translate as 666.Their we have it ladies and gentlemen.In some early version of revelation the number 666 was actualy 616.This was the number equivelent of Nero in Greek I belive(or hebrew).The word beast also translate numericly as 616 or 666.

666 is the tatoo for the 18th Street Gang.
http://www.knowgangs.com/gang_resources/18th/18th_001.htm

mr.smiley
Wow.

finti
....so?

debbiejo
OH.666 was John talking about something in code for what was happening at that time in history....not the future....It was code for Nero or possible someone else....

finti
Torches blazed and sacred chants were praised
as they start to cry hands held to the sky
In the night the fires burning bright
the ritual has begun Satan's work is done
666 the Number of the Beast
Sacrifice is going on tonight -IRON MAIDEN

mr.smiley
OH.666 was John talking about something in code for what was happening at that time in history....not the future....It was code for Nero or possible someone else....

It was Nero.

debbiejo
It was Nero.

Right!.....I thought so....See, the Bible is historical...not futuristic.....Bad Nicea council....bad church...bad..bad..bad...

So, what prize do you want....what's behind curtain No. 1, or door No. 2?.....

finti
no 1 heaven, no2 hell, no3 reality

debbiejo
I pick......hmmmmm......Ahhhhh.......Gee....Heaven, heaven.....yes...I think I'll pick that one.....the OTHER DIMENSION....beyond time and space....

Where life is beautiful all the time
with chirping birds and basket weavers that sit and smile
and twiddle their thumbs and toes.....

OH.....I already have that......

finti
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

debbiejo
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake up.....you're drifting again......

mr.smiley
My real name equals 165.My name is shared with the sentence "the number of the beast is 666.CREEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY.It also equals Harry Potter.

debbiejo
Give me that site....I used to have it...I want to see if I'm the beast too.

Freaky Zeeky
Wow.

Indeed.

terd40
lol @ thread...

ok can someone tell me if morning star is lucifer(satan) or jesus or if its just the same individual...what greater trick than to convince mankind that it is ok to sin... as long as you pray for forgiveness...ok to sin and be human whaaa...

TERD40 NEEDS CLARITY ON SITUATION

Im sure you all have the ability to make me smile on this one too

debbiejo
Originally posted by terd40
lol @ thread...

ok can someone tell me if morning star is lucifer(satan) or jesus or if its just the same individual...what greater trick than to convince mankind that it is ok to sin... as long as you pray for forgiveness...ok to sin and be human whaaa...

TERD40 NEEDS CLARITY ON SITUATION

Im sure you all have the ability to make me smile on this one too

Lucifer means Light bringer, Latin title of the Morning Star god who announced the daily birth of the sun. Invented by the Canaanite's called him Shaher. Shaher's twin brother Shalem, the evening Star, announced the daily death of the sun...Centuries later, a Jewish scribe copied the Canaanites scripture into the Bible and pretended it was written by Isaiah.

cking
Satan really doesn't have a name. we name him stuff, because we really don't know who is real name is.

debbiejo
Satan really doesn't have a name. we name him stuff, because we really don't know who is real name is.

The story of Satan began with early Egyptians history and called him "The Great Serpent Sata, Son of the Earth." He was immortal and regenerated every day in the Goddess's womb. A person could become immortal, like him by repeating prayers. like "I am the serpent Sata, whose years are infinite, I lay down dead, I am born daily, I am the serpent Sata . The dweller in the uttermost parts of the earth...etc.."

Sata seems to be connected to Horus, Ra an underground aspect of the sun. and Apollos underground serpent form Python, whom the Jews called Appollyon, spirit of the pit.

The snakes communion with life giving fountains of the deep was an important image. The serpent was often a symbol of the sun god's alter ego, the Black Sun, spirit of night of death.

Thus Apollo=Python, Anu-Aciel, Baal-Yamm...etc.

The Hebrews word satan was used in the same way...adversary or judge...one who tested the faith of another...by asking questions or posing problems to be solved.

Court Radcliffe
My dad said that the # 666 incomplete cause it took 7 days for God to make the Earth

cking
666 is the mark of man falling short.777 is God's number, the number of Glory.

Imperial_Samura
It's strange that mankind should be able to fall short. Technically if a creator is perfect, then everything they create would to be perfect UNLESS they intentionally make their creation flawed...

cking
everything was created perfect until the choice to be imperfect was made.

Shakyamunison
I heard that the number 666 was a miss translation, and that the real number is 616. Has anyone else heard of this?

finti
yep and it had something to do with Nero

Shakyamunison
yep and it had something to do with Nero

Oh

Storm
Some early manuscripts do contain 616 instead. In May 2005 it was reported that scholars at Oxford University using advanced imaging techniques had been able to read previously illegible portions of an early (third century) version of the Book of Revelation, part of its Oxyrhynchus collection of papyri. The fragment gives the Number of the Beast as 616. Scholars now believe the number in question has very little to do with the devil. It was actually a complicated numerical riddle in Greek, meant to represent someone' s name. It' s a number puzzle, the majority opinion seems to be that it refers to Nero.

debbiejo
Yep....616, and 666 (sounds like an area code)

finti
and it aint Arkansas

debbiejo
and it aint Arkansas

616 is one of Michigans area codes.....west side of the state...prefix on phone numbers....

666 must be satans hot line.

Shakyamunison
666 must be satans hot line.

...or is it the number a devil would call if he saw someone doing good, kind of like an evil 911?

I can see it now (the image fades and music intro) a thousand years from now, people will be debating the meaning of the number 911. My then the leading faith (the church of Elvis) would have declared it to be an evil number because so many bad things happen when you dilled it, in the past.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
...or is it the number a devil would call if he saw someone doing good, kind of like an evil 911?

I can see it now (the image fades and &lt;a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=268' target='_blank'&gt;music&lt;/a&gt; intro) a thousand years from now, people will be debating the meaning of the number 911. My then the leading faith (the church of Elvis) would have declared it to be an evil number because so many bad things happen when you dilled it, in the past.

Elvis..stands for Evil Lives Very Inside uS....

mr.smiley
666 is the mark of man falling short.777 is God's number, the number of Glory.

Then why is 888 the number of jesus

cking
never heard of that?

debbiejo
6 is incompleteness, 7 is completeness and 8 totally completeness???

Like God, I think.....8 also stood for the new day of worship...changed from the 7th to the 8th...completeness in Christ.

cking
where does that say that?

finti
one of the riddles of the holy book

cking
some stuff of it are hard to figure out.

dawsey28
Yeah, especially for the ones that don't read it.

cking
it is suitable for most to be riddles anyway.

TAZ663
the number is 666 because satan was said to be the 666 angel created by god

debbiejo
Originally posted by TAZ663
the number is 666 because satan was said to be the 666 angel created by god

That is what some denominations teach...what scripture actually says is that 666 is the number of man...

The 777 and 888, are not mentioned in scripture. This was also invented by the church. If you look it up in a concordance, you will not find it. The Bible is full of symbolisms and many numbers repeat themselves. There are also 12's, 40's, 30's....and of course 7's...some things happened on the eighth day....so that is what the church talks about it being a "New Beginning."..Paul and others met on the eighth day. I think Pentecost was also on the 8th day..But it was also a Sabbath which always fell on the 8th day...same as feast of First Fruits or something like that. The 8th day is really the first day of the week which is Sunday....and the Roman church used the 8th day as a way of convincing the people to leave the 7th day, which God instituted as "His Day."..Changing the 4th commandment. Making the 8th day the "Lord Day."....But Jesus said the He was Lord of the Sabbath, the 7th day...So really that would be the lords day...the 7th not the 8th, but then...blah..blah...blah..........and so on.

cking
666 is number of man.

finti
666 is the number of the beast( at least according to religious ones), man is 5

debbiejo
REVELATION 13:18 Here is wisdom, let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it's the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred, threescore and six.

Man was also made on the 6th day.

Then God said, "Let the earth bring forth all kinds of living creatures: cattle, creeping things, and wild animals of all kinds." And so it happened:
God made all kinds of wild animals, all kinds of cattle, and all kinds of creeping things of the earth. God saw how good it was.
4 Then God said: "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. Let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and the cattle, and over all the wild animals and all the creatures that crawl on the ground."
God created man in his image; in the divine image he created him; male and female he created them.

God looked at everything he had made, and he found it very good. Evening came, and morning followed--the sixth day.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>