The strongest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexyking

LandoSpeeder
Yet this is where you talk about episode III not the EU or games.

PVS
yep, another stupid thread.

thanks

Jedi Priestess
And this is where I get to go:

http://img112.exs.cx/img112/6606/search5.gif

eek! And do it in the EU section.

cornponious
Sorry, but characters in games do not count concerning the films.

See JP's post^^.

corn

:.Space Opera.:
"And this is where I get to go:"

that is hilarious. use that all the time.

Clai Keboa
Poor guy - America's gangin up on you hey?? & with cheesy Knight Rider pics no less - dodgy, very dodgy.......
I'll stick up for you my fellow Brit......

But seriously "use the search button mate"

nice sig. is that a game sig?

forumcrew
id say yoda is the strongest with the force and mace windu is the best at light saber combat

cornponious
I thought the general consensus was that Yoda is best with the saber.

corn

it says in one of the behind the scenes of aotc in an interview with sam jackson that he is the SECOND baddest lightsaber weilder in the galaxy next to yoda.

El Toro
it can't be mace. anakin slayed him in ROTS. going by the rumours mace is never in control and is on the backfoot throughout the whole duel.

this would seem to prove that anakin was/is better than mace.

Darth Subjekt
yea anakin kils Mace, and OB1 damn near kills Anakin...do the math. And this could be donr in another thread, this is hardly worth its own discussion. And people wonder why we get pissed and flame people. miffed

GCG
<--------- is thinking that someone will be opening a thread on "Who has the hairiest legs" sufu

Clai Keboa
Yeah - can't remember where i got it from thou

Batman316
I like JP's search image....

But back to the topic......... actually why bother?

sexyking
Okay if your all not interested in this thread ....of dont bother typing crap in it. Mods if you believe this thread to be useless then lock it.

Jedi Priestess
You are missing the point king, we have discussed this topic to death already is why you are getting so much grief. Do you honestly think that in all this time no one else would have come up with this topic yet? Trust me fresh ideas at this stage of the game are few and far between, and when someone joins and opens a redundant thread not long after they joined, it's painfully obvious that they either A: Ignored the rule about searching or B they just dont give a damn. Therefore, they deserve what they get most of the time.

PVS
not to mention a thread based on comparison between a canon character and a video game character. at least throw this in the EU forum.

Jedi Priestess
you just had to have the last word didnt ya? laughing out loud

PVS
yup big grin

.:Space Opera:.
" at least throw this in the EU forum."

.....or in the garbage.

sexyking
Someone should throw you in the garbage ***.

cornponious
Be nice.

corn

.:Space Opera:.
"Someone should throw you in the garbage ***."

really......ill see ya in there.

sexyking
I apologise space opera if i respond to your latest comment i beleive this would drag on. As i have previously stated i dont mind this thread being shut down as people have pointed out its worth. And i dont come online to pick arguments with strangers besides the point of it being stupid so as the great person i am i will let you have the last word on the garbage comment if you wish to view it as a victory good luck and God bless. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.