jawa jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grievous_90210
i think it would be awesome to see a jawa as a jedi what would do u think a little hooded guy a little taller then yoda jumping around

PVS
and thank you for yet another pointless thread

Jodo kast
That would be really funny.

Morridini
Yeah, they allready have the clothes. And they could mask themselves out as Jedi kids, to catch sith kids off guard.

The Ones
lol

:.Space Opera.:
"and thank you for yet another pointless thread"

56 copies of the same quote stick out tongue

musashi_sw
What?

Stunrun
omg sleep

btw nice avatar PVSwink

PVS
thanks big grin

NoFate007
I thought this would be a cool idea, so in my stories I've got a character that's a Dark Jedi Jawa, lol, the way I pictured the fights in my head it would be cool to see it happen.

roundisfunny
I always thought the Jawas and Tusken Raiders were supposed to be like Gypsies or Middle-Easterners; just a bunch of trashy nomads whose tribal lifestyle precluded their ability to become Jedi or Sith.

jedijunky1138
Why???????????

SomeGuy57
Pointless thread but still, that would be pretty freakin awesome. Or what would be even cooler if one of ET's creatures were a jedi because they were in TPM at the court room place.

NoFate007
One of the Jedi Council members of my story is a member of ET's species also lol

Darth Subjekt
Osama Bin Jawa!!! eek! Happy Dance eek!

.:Space Opera:.
LOL

lucasfilm
EDIT: (incoherent speech)

lucasfilm
OK GRIEVOUS 90210!!! (WHAT KIND OF A NAME IS THAT ANYWAYS???) youve made your point that you have no idea what to do with this forum... can you just either stop posting ridiculous opinion threads or just leave alright??? damn if it isnt one gay thing it's another!!!!111!!

xforce
Yeah kinda pointless thread.

I thought it was long established that Yoda's species and the Jawa are the same.
Therefore, we already have a "Jawa Jedi".

WTF!!!!! no. oh my god are you joking. yoda is a frogling!

PVS
confused where did you pick that up? confused

i can assure you it's not true

yoda's eyes dont glow dude.

cylob49
so if this is true does this mean yoda is on the Dumbo tip in the Jawa race??
wouldnt you see ears sticking out of the jawa hoods????
didnt Yaddle have big ears too?
do u have a loooooooooong nose?
I THINK SO!

Morridini
Yoda a Jawa?blinkblinkblinkblink

cylob49
Is this from the same guy who stated Chewbacca was a Shit!??
i mean A SITH???

LO-frickin-L

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.