Cyclops vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krissy Von Doom
Batman's the better fighter but Cyclops is a decent fighter as well and has optic blasts.

Who wins?

Arsenal
Batman

pr1983
if cyclops hits him with an optic blast, its bye bye bats. as good as cyke is at martial arts, bats'd own him big time hand to hand.

juggernaut74
I give this to Batman aslo. Hes smarter and the better fighter. The optic blasts could be a problem but Batman has dealt with bigger threats than Cyclops.

Havoc470
bats has been shot at so many times and dodged it that i dont think cyke would have a chance at even connecting an optic blast....so i definitely think batman wins

pr1983
cyke is alot better aiming than some henchman with a gun, i don't think people give him enough credit for his intelligence or fighting ability, but bats still wins.

Havoc470
he does have great intel and fighting ability, but batman hasnt only been shot by henchmen, two-face, joker (the one you consider to be the greatest villain ever), and a billion others have shot at him also, and i dont mean 9 mm, i mean sub-machine gun or uzi

pr1983
still not half as accurate as cyke, i'm not saying cyke would hit him, just that he has as good a chance as any at hitting him.

and joker doesnt need to be a crack shot to be the best villain ever (which he is imo), using him in this argument is a bit silly.

Arsenal
Cyke doesn't need to hit Bats straight on either. He can hit buildings and such around them and make them cave in on Bats.

who?-kid
The usual : with prep-time blah blah Batman wins blah blah

Without prep-time : I guess Batman wouldn't have too much trouble with Cyclops. Cyclops isn't half the great fighter Batman is. But Cyclops is cunning, more than people give him credit for. He's an excellent leader, has a great strategic mind and knows how to use those dangerous beams of his VERY well.

So Scott has some chance. But not much.

ragesRemorse
Batman has the Supreme advantage here. His speed, agility, fighting abilities, intelligence and strategy is tomuch to say that cyclops takes this victory. However, like Pr said, If Batman gets hit with cyclops optic blast, then the match is over.

Like the last post, Cyclops is very cunning and has great instict from fighting with a team. This is a factor in his favor thatcould cancel out Batmans strategy. I also believe that Cyclops's blast would keep batman at bay. not allowing him to utilize his fighting abilities. So it comes down to batmans intelligence and gadgets.

Havoc470
with speed i think they're at par, cyclops has done some really fast maneuverability around sentinels and enemies in general, agility and fighting ability i think batman has more of, intel would basically be strategy and tactics which imo cyclops and batman have at the same level

those concussive blasts would keep batman away, and knowing cyke he's definitely gonna use his superior ranged attacks with his surroundings

this fight could go either way

crazyspinz
both of them are equily durable, unless bats suit has something. and bats always carrys some sort of crazy explosive batarangs and stuff. and plus, bats usualy only goes out at night, and cykes is weaker at night time

pr1983
he aint weaker at night time, he stores the solar energy, it isnt continuously used unless he fires it. so he'd be at full power at night.

Havoc470
i think crazyspinz meant his view of everything, you know how everything looks red to cyclops, it would be hard to see at night, but thats just real life stuff so it doesnt really go here, since in comics i've seen cyke kick some serious ass at night-time

pr1983
oh, my mistake... apologies

peejayd
* Cyke blasts Bats even before he can react, game over, Cyke wins!

brainchild81
Ditto

Metalmanx
This isn't the same as Wolverine taking an optic blast.

Bats won't be getting up after he's hit with a sufficiently powered one.

Cyke isn't going to miss either. It's not like a gun that can't follow your eyes perfectly. He just needs to look at Batman. It's not that hard, guys. He'll tag Batman everytime, and anything Bats throws at him, too.

Cyke just has the distance advantage in this, he won't let Batman get in close. And after only a few hits, maybe 10, Batman would be dead.

bardock
clops

brainchild81
Originally posted by Metalmanx
This isn't the same as Wolverine taking an optic blast.

Bats won't be getting up after he's hit with a sufficiently powered one.

Cyke isn't going to miss either. It's not like a gun that can't follow your eyes perfectly. He just needs to look at Batman. It's not that hard, guys. He'll tag Batman everytime, and anything Bats throws at him, too.

Cyke just has the distance advantage in this, he won't let Batman get in close. And after only a few hits, maybe 10, Batman would be dead. And that's being generous. If Cyke's going for the kill, Bats is dead meat after 1 blast connects

Metalmanx
Originally posted by brainchild81
And that's being generous. If Cyke's going for the kill, Bats is dead meat after 1 blast connects

Well, yea. But I was trying to give Batman a fighting chance.

I know as well as you do that one good beam would kill Batman.

Not like ten will be hard to connect with though, heh. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.