Insider #79 Covers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mauler
The online supplement will be available on November 23

http://www.starwars.com/community/news/2004/11/news20041116.html

mauler
....There is a picture of Yoda on the top.

SomeGuy57
Pretty nice my young Padawan who likes to rub dogs (the nice way).

Gangularis
wow, sweet.

BAILY
Those covers are pretty nice. Here's to hoping for lots of finished shots in the new Insider. BTW love your sig there mauler.

Mempho76
Top of the scan says there are MUST SEE pics!!..maybe from the duel?

GCG
Wookies are gonna kick some serious ass !

GO CHEWIE FUZZBALL !

BAILY
I hope they are from the duel. But since it looks like a Wookiee issue, maybe there will be some of the Kashyyyk battle too. Maybe Yoda and the dragonfly we hear about?

GCG
and dont forget the Greivous ; we may yet see a 'proper' finished shot

BAILY
How did I forget about Grievous??? God I am horrible. We need to see a shot of him in battle, really badly.

Gangularis
i don't think that finished shot of him is as bad as it looked. it would probably look more realistic to see him in motion i'm guessin..

although it's really strange to think that that ENTIRE picture is computer graphic..... then again, the entire war in Phantom Menace was just a bunch of graphics...

BAILY
I liked the Grievous shot too Gangularis. I want to see him in action though.

GCG
I REST MY CASE - therfore it looked bad

sorry to quote you gangularis, but its irresistable.

Gangularis
I don't mind you quoting me. i was aware of what i insinuated there.

i'm just sayin, i could see how it looked more graphical than utterly realistic, but i think if you saw it in motion, it would look more real than you might imagine.

i think it's pretty obvious that the pic you use in your sig is pure CGI.. but that doesn't mean it looks "BAD" or unbelievable to the imagination.. you know when you saw that shot in motion, it looked pretty damn realistic.

SomeGuy57
I was just at the OS and saw that at least one wookie in The Phantom Menace.

Grievous_90210
there are three

darktim1
looks good to me can't wait to get my magazine later this month.

.:Space Opera:.
is insider already out?

Delta51VE
Not out yet - I subscribe and haven't received it yet. It hits newstands (a few weeks?) after subsribers get theirs.

darktim1
ships november 23 to people who subscribe to it.

lucasfilm
STRANGE... a little too much " in- your- face- wookie" for my taste

thanks for the pics MAULER

Stunrun
cool i was just gonna ask when it shipswink no doubt we'll probably get some new pictures when it comes out

stun, where did you get that sig?!

Stunrun
go to the OS, click on e3 trailer down the bottom, then click on the game trailer. They've changed the picbig grin!

yeah theyve added a new background! its absosmurfly awesome!

Stunrun
There is also a staff from one of GG's guards in that picwink correct me if im wrong

ooooh it is!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.