Dr.Strange,Yoda & Dark Phoenix vs Apocalypse,Darkseid & Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dormammu
Since my other post on this was locked I decided to recreate it. I narrowed it down to a 3 vs 3 so it should be fine this time. Once again, hi I'm new. I think this fight would probably go to the second team for 3 reasons alone
1:Apocalypse-Can easily thrash any member of the X-men including members much stronger than the first team listed.
2big grinarkseid-Anyone who can give Supes problems is probably gonna win whatever fights he enters.
3:Galactus-For godsakes the dude devours galaxies!! nuff' said.

wrathofachilles
Since Gambit and Borg were useless additions anyway, this is how the battle would end up, 3 vs. 3. Yoda is basically screwed though, but Phoenix destroys galaxies as well, and Galactus fears it. With all of Darkseid's resources, it could be a good fight, but Phoenix is just too powerful.

radioboy121
I do not think Dark Phoenix would be a team player to begin with and Yoda may be relatively useless in this fight. Dr. Strange can be creative with his abilities, but I do not think it could reflect something like the Omega Effect. I see the Apocalypse, Darkseid, Galactus combination winning.

Wrathofachilles, that scene may have eluded me, but when did Galactus illustrate fearing Dark Phoenix? I cannot remember seeing them encounter each other (I think there was a fight with Phoenix, but not Dark Phoenix).

wrathofachilles
Well I consider them the same, he fears the Phoenix entity itself, Dark/Light, whatever. I don't see why Strange's skills couldn't deflect the Omega Effect though. He's defended against some pretty strong stuff. I imagine Yoda can consistently deflect Darkseid's Omega Effect and Galactus' Power Cosmic, but eventually he'll tire, Jedi Master or not. As long as Galactus has had a decent meal, he will not tire.

Antiphon
Team 1 definitely wins here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.