batman vs. dr. doom vs. stonecutter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
who would win if they had all the preparation time that they needed

Havoc470
i dont know who stonecutter is, but between doc and batman i think dr. doom would take it

Arsenal
That is almost exactly what I was about to say.

jinzin
agreed. doom's like the only guy now that i think about it that might actually beat the crap out of bats(with bat's prep time).

Arsenal
Deathstroke can and has taken out Bats too.

Havoc470
good point

Tron
Are you referring to the Exemplar Stonecutter? Regardless, I give it to Doom. Batman's good, but he's no where near Doom's level. Whatever immpossible shit Batman's done, Doom can or has done better.

Havoc470
doom would have some sort of multiplying robot army.....thats just uncreative thinking though

i voted doom although i dont know who stonecutter is.........i think someone has to state who this stonecutter person is

Tron
To get off subject for a moment, would you guys mind responding to a thread I out up a while ago:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f50/t314083.html

I take it not many people visit the Batman forum, that's why I'm asking here. You're responds would be appreciated. Thanks

wrathofachilles
I maintain Batman is overrated in his 'prep time' abilities. Doom takes this in two seconds flat, he doesn't need prep time. Though I do confess I know nothing of Stonecutter.

Evangel94
Batman is a non-factor.

Stonecutter takes this, as his power enables him to build anything.

Havoc470
dr.doom can build anything with enough time, but stonecutter can build anything in small amounts of time?

Evangel94
Yep.

Tron
Stonecutter's one of the Exemplars that Juggernaut fought, for those that don't know:

http://www.drstrange.nl/drstrange/sanctum/book/v_eighthday10.htm

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/stonecex.htm

Now, Stonecutter can build anything, but can we really say he's as good a planner and strategist as Doom? He may be able to build anything, but it doesn't mena much if the other guy can use whatever they have a lot better than you can use what you have, and in so many more ways.

Evangel94
All of Doom's plans have failed and have been foiled. He isn't that great of a planner.

baddspellahl4
stonecutter, as in the exemplar. he has class 70 strenght, enhanced fighting skills and can build any weapon he wants (literally)

crazyspinz
well usualy i say doom, and im goiung to again. brute strength will to nothing to doom, weve seen him handel these tuff guys in the past (hulk, thing) and doom has weapons that could disinigrate gods in one shot, and stonecutter is not quite a god

Tron
Well, actually he is a damn good planner. True, his plans aren't always successful (or those of his Doombots, which is what it usually is), but when he has a good plan, it's a damn good one. Stonecutter can build anything, but that's not a guaranteed win, especially if there's not a good plan behind it. Even if there is, and it fails, then what? Doom's just better in that area. And although he can't automatically build anything, he could sure as hell rival it. And I wouldn't say Batman's a complete nonfactor. I'll go on a limb and give him his props. He can't deal with either of these two directly, but he could go into his repetoire (I think that's how it's spelled). For example, he's a master of mind games. I have no doubt that he could get into Stonecutter's head, probably with ease. Now Doom, that would be another story. He probably could do, although I doubt it. He'd be hard pressed to hit the right button for Doom.

Being able to build anything is a nice power to have, but it's not a guaranteed victory, especially if you don't have much to back it up. The strength that allows Stonecutter to trade blows with Juggernaut is helpful, but against someone like Doom it's not enough, especially with prep on his side.

baddspellahl4
well, stonecutter did manage to build a machine to destroy all earths heros such as thor and cap. america, and would enslave all humanity, and it would have worked if he wasn't stopped by juggernaut and the avengers.

Tron
True, but Doom also has that little pistol on his waste that made to wipe foes such as Thor out of existence.

baddspellahl4
waist. how many does he have?

Tron
The hell if I know. That's the only one I can recall right now. I'm sure he has more though.

Cosmo Kramer
I would love to see this fight and root for Doom but DC would ***** about it until Marvel just gives in and lets Batman win.

Tron
Maybe, and that is why we discuss it here, no big companies to get in our way.wink

saurabh kanhere
Originally posted by baddspellahl4
stonecutter, as in the exemplar. he has class 70 strenght, enhanced fighting skills and can build any weapon he wants (literally)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.