Bane (w/o venom) vs. Crossbones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
Okay these to guys are essentially the same,(right down to their suits) both are intelligent, both are at olympic level strength, both have pretty decent fighting ability, and both are just bad a$$. In a fist fight i really don't know who would win but it would definitely be a cool fight. I think they just settle their differences and team up to take out batman and captain america. Who do you think would win?

jinzin
lol guess nobody gives a crap about these two poor souls?

ScarletSpider
I don't know how intelligent Crossbones is. He's been trained by the Red Skull and palled around with Taskmaster a bit. He's seems quite proficient in what he does and very street smart, but Bane has almost Batman level intelligence, I think he'd outsmart him in the end after a straight up fight is stalemated.

A 2 da J
bump

bannedtroll007
Originally posted by A 2 da J
bump Bumping OLD ASS thread made by Jin its Gay... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Originally posted by bannedtroll007
Bumping OLD ASS thread made by Jin its Gay... roll eyes (sarcastic) What the f**k?

Lord Feron
^ lol what?

Anyway, I'm gonna go with crossbones in a straight up fight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jinzin
What the f**k?

It's nicamarvin. What response did you expect?

Bones ftw. He made Steve his b!tch recently in h2h, that's gotta count for something cool

the ninjak
Isn't Crossbones amped now?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by the ninjak
Isn't Crossbones amped now?

Apparently he lost the face beam and he's beat Cap without it anyway.

Prep-Man
Bane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.