Mystique vs. Nick Furry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
disguise2Can Mystique defeate Nick Furry and take over Shield?

radioboy121
Mystique has access to many high places. She could probably just frame him.

Havoc470
mystique cant get into s.h.i.e.l.d, i could only imagine the kind of things you have to go through just to go to work at s.h.i.e.l.d

in a fight, nick has been in both world wars, and a pretty big amount of secret wars, he's a legendary human and i think he'd take mystique out fast and hard

radioboy121
Mystique has been around for quite some time (she was an agent when she copulated with Sabertooth and had Graydon Creed Jr.). It is unclear how much access she may truly have and how truly sophisticated SHIELD is if they could spot her (trace her mutant signature).

I know Nick Fury was around the 2nd World War, but I didn't hear about him being in the 1st.

Havoc470
well he's stated so in comic books, but it could mean he was in WWII and a secret world war

but yeah, shield is definitely sophisticated, they've got a full file on all mutants, even their most unique signature (some i dont know if mystique can change, like her mutant dna)

StiltmanFTW
"Furry" Nick laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

What a gem.

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
"Furry" Nick laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

What a gem.

Didn't you ever wonder how Squirrel Girl became so powerful?

StiltmanFTW
haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.