In-Betweener Vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maestro
Would be a decent battle, who do you think would come out top in a cosmic battle which would destroy a universe or two.

wrathofachilles
Galactus. They have comparable power levels, but I can't go against my galactic buddy. I think he's slightly more powerful.

Evangel94
Galactus always came out the winner in all of their battles.

wrathofachilles
Oh they fought? In what issues?

Krissy Von Doom
These two cosmics actually resorted to fisticuffs in one of their fights.... hehe

radioboy121
If I remember correctly, Inbetweener saw Galactus as a rival as he also had a placement as a balance within his own spectrum and tried to destroy him. I think the battle ended only in the interference of his superiors Master Order and Lord Chaos.

I see Inbetweener losing this fight as he represents both conflicting factors (i.e. Strength and Weakness, Genius and Stupidity).

Cosmic_Beings
Yes, but he also represents victory and defeat. But there is the downside that he exists and doesn't exist at the same time...

Antiphon
They seemed about even, until In-Betweener had Galactus at the edge between worlds.

guy222
already happened

celestialdemon
Stalemate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.