Rick Jones vs.Jimmy Olsen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Rick Jones is the Hulk's sidekick and young Daily Planet photographer Jimmy Olsen is Superman's sidekick.so what do you think guys and who can win?suggest please!!!!!

Elektra_lover
I thoght it said Rick James embarrasment

Arsenal
Rick Jones looks more in shape then Jimmy Olsen so I'll go with him.
http://img122.exs.cx/img122/8914/asianhulk.gif

Asian Hulk
Any suggestion about Rick Jones and Jimmy Olsen?

thundercracker
rick had a motorbike he cant lose!!!

Maestro
if rick jones has the nega bands then rick jones i suppose,lol.

ScarletSpider
Rick Jones was Bucky for awhile, recieiving first hand fighting instructions from Cap himself. Though it was kind of creepy, think about it, you thaw a guy out, he's cool, you start hanging out, he dresses you up in his dead best friend's old clothes. Anyways, it's Rick.

lightaxe
wow, that is creepy. Im scared of Captain America now.

The Flash
Rick Jones, *****!

radioboy121
Jimmy Olsen was once Elastic man (or something called that) and was a babe magnet. In this incarnation he wins. Rick Jones otherwise. He played chaperone to a crazy green monster before he got his wits under control.

Mr. BBBumper
The trolls are here. NOW!

Serious Impact
If I remember correctly, Rick Jones has been trained to fight and I think I remember him actually fighting now and then, and once or twice against low level super beings.

As far as I can recall, Jimmy Olsen has never done anything but taken photos, been kidnapped and called Superman.

Not including an silly, short lived super power moments for either of them, Rick Jones wins this.

BUSTER1
Rick Jones takes victory.

KingD19
Rick Jones is now A-Bomb, he wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.