whats better???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Is it better to rule in hell or to serve in heaven???

SlipknoT
To Rule in Hell

frodo34x
Serve in Hevean.

Imperial_Samura
If they exist I would happily serve in Heaven, nothing wrong with serving for a good cause or for a good reward. Although I guess it might be tempting to prod evil doers with a pitch fork.... no, I would serve in Heaven.

Bardock42
Rule ijn Hell, like the ruler of hell was the highest servant of god and now he is free to do whatever he wants, oh yeah go hell its your birthday...

WindDancer
No option for both? confused

DuronKiller
well i think serving in heaven....
if i remember right, the bible doesnt say bad people will go to hell....
it says that the bad people will have to stay another 1000 years(not sure if it was 1000) on earth with all their sins and the devil and his fallen angels.... and after that time they will all die....
so... i dont wanna die...! lemme live big grin serving in heaven wouldnt be bad wink

FeceMan
Serve in heaven.

To rule in hell? What does it matter? You would still suffer the agony that anyone in hell suffers.

Imperial_Samura
Bit you would still get a little badge that says "ruler" and makes you special... wink

theReject
^ laughing yup

FeceMan
^^ smile

finti
I would turn heaven into hell

Imperial_Samura
And Hell into Heaven...

Clovie
i would start ruling in hell and made it better place happy

Imperial_Samura
I am kind of wondering in terms of this thread, what happens to the current managment staff in Hell? Have they all been fired?

Clovie
there wil be reogranisation evillaugh

Imperial_Samura
And a nice little sign hanging on the door saying "Under New Managment"?

Clovie
a BIG shining sign big grin neon actually big grin

Imperial_Samura
Thats the way to do it. Hell has no style.

Clovie
it has... somekind of it.. like styleless style..if it makes sense confused

Imperial_Samura
Ah, I catch your meaning. yes

Clovie
i'm glad. i'm bad in explaining.

Bardock42
I don't like heaven they have a powerful facistoid despotic leader and everyone has to do what he wants nah I could go to North Corea if I would want that. I bet its just Gods propaganda that he says Hell is a bad place were you get tortured and shit. I think Hell is one big party and everyone can do whatever he wants, I always wanted to rule a party.

FeceMan
One does not have to do what God says in order to go to heaven. One must only do one thing to go to heaven, and it's not like you have to sacrifice anything to live forever. And hell is not a place where you "get tortured and shit", it is the complete separation from God and His blessings.

Napalm
As long as I dont get tortured and crap I choose rulling in hell

Bardock42
well then Hell all the way

eleveninches
If you could rule in hell, you could stop the torture and make it like heaven

Bardock42
no heaven sucks man

eleveninches
well, not if you make it like MY kind of heaven wink

Bardock42
I hope your kind of heave has something to do with GL

Filth
Rule in hell, tho i would serve in hell rather than rule in heaven.....

The Inkeeper
The ruler of hell is actually a servant of heaven, so he has the best of both worlds.

Bardock42
the ruler of Hell was a servant of Heaven he is not anymore I think.

The Inkeeper
He still is, he watches over all the nice demonds until the day they are finally and ultimately judged. Satan doesnt rule hell you know no2

Bardock42
So you are basicaklly saying you woulsd take Gods spot when you rule Hell, Satan is so much cooler than God.

But anyway tell me where I am wrong: Lucifer wanted Heaven got beaten up, got banned from Heaven, Opened up his own place called it Hell, took Adams first wife Lilith in who gives birth to a demon everyday (urks that must hurt) and takes every soul God doesn't want?

The Inkeeper
Lucifer wanted to rule. Lucifer and his followers got kicked to shit by the divine forces. Cast out of heaven and into 'Hell' which serves as a prison for them. What kind of punishment would letting him get away with it be? If sinning people get drown with hardly any warning and only two of each species are selected to survive, if a whole city is destroyed and people turned into salt for sins as small as looking at something when god says not to' then what chance does the person who rebelled against the throne have of getting off scott free.
If lucifer hates god as much as he does, hes not only going to take the souls god doesnt want, he will attempt to take the ones god does want. It would hurt alot more and be a much larger achievement to take a pure soul than a marked one. He doesnt rule over the lost souls, he simply takes pleasure in severing peoples ties with the lord and thus causing more anguish.

FeceMan
Thank you for this clarification. It is a common misconception that Satan has some sort of "uber" powers over hell.

The Inkeeper
laughing out loud
Hes in just as much shit as the rest of them down there.

FeceMan
But I must wonder, why did God punish people so harshly, like that fellow who touched the Ark of the Covenant to steady it and he died on the spot? How did He judge people before Jesus' sacrifice--by burnt offerings and the like? (That may sound stupid and ignorant, but I honestly do not know.)

The Inkeeper
Tempted them to test their faith, Abrahams sacrifice remember. Thing is, he was a sly bugger back then. He would say something like 'Kill your son' and if you said no he would urinate on your soul for defying the lord and if you said you would do it he would go off it with you for agreeing to murder.

Bardock42
Hmm Yes the Jewish God is kind of even meaner then the christian now isn't he. When exactly did he change his mind from awn eye for an eye to the other cheek?
Oh and can you tell me where I can read about this concept of Luucifer and his fall?

The Inkeeper
Just search for the war in heaven and its aftermath.

Bardock42
you mean in the Interne? Won'T I get like thousand of different Ideas about that, is there no part in the Bible that explains iot?

The Inkeeper
Most likely, but if you think im going to research a bible for you, your mistaked wink

I meant search in general, libraries etc etc

RE teacher?
local cleric?

Bardock42
ok thanks

eleveninches
In the book of enoch, it gives the actual number of gods forces (led by michael) in the battle against satan. They number in the tens of millions (at the very least), and yet satan is still more than a match for them and kicks their @$$.

The Inkeeper
Just because he had the temporary upperhand doesnt mean hes the best. Mr T kicked the hell out of Rocky for a short while, and look what happened to him wink

Bardock42
But satan kicked the shit out of tens of millions so he is better which is stupid anyway if god was omnipotent he just cease Satan out of existance.

Bardock42
Maybe he is not Bad but Dumb

FeceMan
And yet if Satan is so much better, he should triumph over God in the end. I do not see why God would "cease Satan out of existance". Satan made the choice to rebel and now he suffers the consequences.

Bardock42
well maybe he could have just punished him without sending millions of angels to fight him, I mean he is almighty so why all thos stuff around there?
And I didn't say that Satan was more powerful but Better, I mean like in I don't know that much about Satan and I know God is an ass.

The Inkeeper
Satan was one of the higher form of angel anyway, he was most probably fighting lower class angels.

Michael kicked the absolute hell out of him. Then kicked him into absolute hell.

FeceMan
Your final sentence dismisses any of your views on Christianity, but I will respond anyway.

Do you think that perhaps the angels WANTED to fight for God? They shouted for joy at the work of creation, and their love is undying. (It is now, anyway.) Would you not rise up to defend your father should he get into a fight? Other than that, I do not know why God had angels fight with him against Satan--but does it really matter?

The Inkeeper
One of satans names is the accuser.
God didnt snuff him out because he has nothing to hide and no accusation that satan put against him would stand. So he let Satan go through with his verbal rebellion.
When it got to the stage where a third of the angels sided with him then things got a lil confused. Other forces of angels fought against the 'dragon' and his host and beat them.
God let it carry on because its the perfect example to anybody out there who wants to sin or live outside gods plans.

Bardock42
That might be a good reason, maybe.
BUt whatever he could have just made that up and told it to humans it didn't need to really happen. No one would know the difference

FeceMan
Why?

The Inkeeper
And people would believe and side with Satan.

THat already happened, and look what happened to those that believed him.

FeceMan
They got PWNED!

Bardock42
I can't see them I just know a book talking about someone thatdisobeyed him.

The Inkeeper
Believe what you want. But i think the idea of mankind suddenly believing lies about god is far-fetched.

The only way a, or the, demon could get this message through is by possession, any man who says such a thing about god would be in trouble almost straight away, people would disregard it as nonsense

Bardock42
I think maankind beliveing lies about god Suddenly is impossibel.

We do for 4000 years now.

The Inkeeper
what lies?

Bardock42
that he exists that he created everything thathis son cqame here that what the **** ever is said in the Bible

The Inkeeper
how do you know all that is lies?

finti
the devil told him

The Inkeeper
laughing

Bardock42
hey stop laughing about my buddy the devil.

But seriously I neither know if its truth or not but what ould stop me from beliveing something else someone says about god if I belive that already?

Afro Cheese
It's not that I have proof that heaven and hell and god's existence is a lie, it's that I have to reason to believe it's the truth. I'm not going to assume it's the truth until someone proves it to be false, I'll assume it's false until I see a reason that I should reconsider it possibly being true.

The Inkeeper
perhaps you have to believe it to see it, like that weird film about the fairies.

Afro Cheese
What movie was that again? That sounds familiar.

The Inkeeper
Cant remember the name for the life of me. But it was about fairies and the adults didnt believe it, then at the end when they did, they saw them. The kids could see them and were getting blamed for all this fairy shit.

remember the tagline 'The fairies are going to kick your arse'

finti
yeah the film is called the Bible

The Inkeeper
Im pretty sure its not.

Bardock42
Yeah sounds like a pretty stupid movie though, probabyl by some neo-catholics.

Afro Cheese
No it was a little kid's movie I'm pretty sure. I remember seeing it a long time ago.

FeceMan
You guys...don't be asses.

Bardock42
Who? Me? I am not an ass? I only insult non living beings like, fairies the easter Bunny and GOD.

The Inkeeper
ok you took it too far, leave the bunny out of this.

I hope God exists, just to see what he does to you smile

Bardock42
Oh yes I am curious too

The Inkeeper
Curiosity killed the athiest.

Bardock42
no not killed tortured.

finti
just as arrogance and ignorance killed the religious

The Inkeeper
Whatever floats your boat, i dont think Gods into kinky stuff myself messed

Edit- Exactly Finti, but at least when we die, we get into heaven stick out tongue

FeceMan
Actually, I'm fairly certain that these two factors did not cause the deaths of any "religious" persons. Perhaps it killed their chances of effectively teaching other people...

finti
you hope you get to heaven big difference between hope and get

finti
just as much as curiosity killed the atheist

The Inkeeper
more chance than the athiests happy

edit- Finti, it was a joke....jesus....

edit2- i blasphemed, now im not getting in sad

finti
since we dont care for that place that thought doesnt even bother us a bit.

Bardock42
haha soo true

finti
I know........mine wasnt though evil face

The Inkeeper
weep
Be nice Finti, remember who i have in my corner happy
He will war on you with an outstreched arm happy

finti
who????

The Inkeeper
The big guy *points to the sky*

FeceMan
Fat Albert is taking flying lessons now?

DirectorFitz
Hell isn't ruling...it's torment. It is absence from the Creator.

miahera
you'll be ruling in Hell but also serving a life sentence of it. I choose serving in Heaven. it's better to tend a rose garden then rule a heap of manure.

finti
rather partying on in hell than playing a harp to a celin dion tune knitting nada in heaven

DuronKiller
i dont believe in hell...
ive thought it was an invention by the (christian) church...

Imperial_Samura
This is heaven were talking about, surely they wouldn't torture those there with Dion songs...

finti
well heaven would be hell for some

Fire
don't believe in Heaven or Hell so Neither

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.