Nightcrawler vs Noob Saibot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kontraz
Okay, lets take Nightcrawler from the x-men series and pit him against Noob Saibot from the Mortal Kombat series. Who will come out on top? Both are expert teleporters, as well as capable of blending into shadow with ease. Nightcrawler takes it as far as speed and agility go, but Noob has strength and endurance on his side.

Cosmic_Beings
I hate to say it but Noob wins this fight, even though Nightcrawler is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000000 times cooler and better than the dumb Noob Saibot.

Kontraz
"cooler"? There isn't much "cooler" than being the ORIGINAL SUB-ZERO.... i like nightcrawler, he's my fav from the marvel universe, but come on. Noob saibot, the original sub-zero. All throughout mk mythologies, that's who you are. he was the sub-zero in mk 1. And now that he has smoke on his side, you just can't get much cooler....

... of course, that's just my opinion.

wrathofachilles
I imagine Noob Saibot would win, but I have no real basis behind this considering Noob Saibot is only as good as the person playing him in the game.

Kontraz
i'm basing this off the comic noob saibot, as this is a comic forum.... lol

Paola
that's the way to go, Kontraz yes

wrathofachilles
There's a comic book of Mortal Kombat? Jesus, they're milking that for every dime...

crazy
Yea I didn't know there was a comic... so can anyone link to me adirectory or some sort I can get some info on it or some stuff.

Kontraz
just do a google search. BUt the comic hasn't been in print since Mortal Kombat 3 or so, though they rae starting a new one this march, i believe.

chilled monkey
Kontraz: Are there any sites where Noob's backstory and ablities are listed? (along with those of the other Mortal Kombat characters.)

I agree this would probably be Noob. Nightcrawler is no pushover, but I think Noob has the edge in terms of combat training.

Arsenal
I never knew he was the original sub-zero. That's sweet as hell. I never liked the other sub-zero, he looks stupid without the mask on.

wrathofachilles
I thought Noob had the scorpion spear, not Sub-Zero powers?

Kontraz
well, seeing as scorpion took on sub-zero's appearance after being killed by him (pre-mk1), i guess noob took on scorpion's after he was killed by him? I dont know, i just know that he is the original sub zero, who died at the hands of scorpion in the first mk game. Oh, and you know smoke from mk3? he's on a team with noob in deception, as they were both friends before they both died, i think that is kinda neat. They were both human, now one is a wraith and the other is a cyborg.

wrathofachilles
I thought Smoke was Sub-Zero's friend and partner....lol, all these ninjas are confusing.

norrin radd
wait a minute noob saibot is the 5th Sub-zero?? the older brother of the actual sub-zero, thats ****ing great. but in that case why did he work has a shinok spy, he once defeated shinok (i read this in a magazine so this coul all be BS).

and the actual sub zero is very cool, in MK4 you can see the scar and he is with the mask, because i agree with you arsenal, without the mask is not the same.

radioboy121
It seems many games have had a presence in a comic one way or another. There was even a Super Mario, Street Fighter and Metroid comic.

I do not know enough of Noob Sailbot, but he must not be thought of too much by the writers of the latest Mortal Kombat video game if he has to be paired up with Smoke to be competetive with the other combatants.

norrin radd
by the way smoke was friend and partner of the actual sub-zero not the one from MK1

Kontraz
Actually, he was still friends with the one from MK1, as the one from MK1 was his partner's olderbrother, and after both were killed, sub-zero came back as noob and smoke as the cyborg, which explains why they are working well together.

and why do people keep saying the one from MK1 is not the actual sub-zero? He was the real sub-zero, and the only for quite a while. After he died, his younger brother took up the mantle of sub-zero.

wrathofachilles
Is Smoke still a cyborg? I thought they reverted him back to regular ninja because the cyborg sucked.

Kontraz
no, he was never reverted back (and when did the cyborg suck? it was an UPGRADE). After his first appearance as a cyborg, he was deactivated, and noob discovered him and reactivated him. Though, as an alternate costume in the new game, noob gets his original (the all black sillhouette type ninja) and smoke get's something new. Its kinda wierd, like he has a completely clear ninja's body, a cyborg's head, and through the clear skin you can see clouds of smoke.

Ha-Son
Nightcrawler wins. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.