Inuyasha RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilWolfWarrior
My other Forum didnt work, so I made a new one. I am Sesshomaru though! big grin Happy Dance

darkcrown
1. Rules?
2. Can there be made-ups?
3. Can I be Kikyou?

Inu-YashaGod
yeah, i want to know too if there can be made-up characters

Elektra_lover
Honey there is a set of rules made by Ush. And one of the rules is PERMISSION!

Lucinda
I wana be Kagomae!!!!

Gaunt
hi im Gaunt*a made up charecter* umm is this allowed? anyway im tall fast i have orange hair! and im inuyasha's reincarnation!

Richie515
i'll be Miroku, or Shippo if thats alright with you

SilentWolf
I am a wolf demon!

DarkDethbringer
made-up's? and if not i'll be Koga!

SilentWolf
wow, did this forum die already?

DarkDethbringer
I guess no-one posted after I did...

Wolfs'rainlover
Crash and burn.....*sigh.*

Vathu
i want to join OK ill be narotu from inuyasha mixed with miroku and ill look like sango but a boy and have two short swords that are each embedded with ancient jewels and writings that take the effect of mirokus spell thingys my name with be vathu and I'm a half demon dog

RogueGambitdare
I'll be Sango.

RogueGambitdare
Can we start please...

DarkDethbringer
you two realize that this place died long ago...

mordamor22
Ill be inuyasha if we are still doing this(I cant believe nobody picked him yet)

angel_wings2010
hello... may i join this forum please? and if i can may i be Kagome if someone's not already rping her?

RogueGambitdare
Can we start? Plz?

Lucinda
Originally posted by angel_wings2010
hello... may i join this forum please? and if i can may i be Kagome if someone's not already rping her?

Sry but that is me. rolling on floor laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

RogueGambitdare
r we ever going to start

Lucinda
I wana start to but peolpe (not sayin who) are kinda slow!

RogueGambitdare
This is like the third time i've asked if we could start

Lucinda
Dang

Lucinda
:: screams:: this is going to turn in2 a chat prety soon and we wont start rping! :: screams again::

angel_wings2010
*sighs* alright let's just start already, i'll be a made up character okay?

~*~

*Kari was running as fast as she could to get away from her village and the attacking demons. She suddenly ran into a large boomerang and got to her feet* what the...? *Kari saw that the boomerang was strapped across a demon slayers back* uh... gomen, i should watch where i am going *Kari bowed her head*

shadow12
-stands in the shadows wathching-

shadow12
may i join

mordamor22
fine lets just start this....yes who are you shadow?

Inuyasha was walking through the forest holding about 1 eighth of the shikon shard in his hand. Kagome jumped from behind and tried to snatch it out of his hand.

"You wont get it!"he shouted

"Oh yeah?"she inquired"SIT!"And with that, the half demon pounded the ground with brute force and the jewel rolled out of his hands... He got up

"I smell something....human?"Inuyasha said surprised. Sango listened intentively and peered then stepped out in a clearing of trees and saw a girl running and stopped her."Who are you?"Inuyasha shouted

angel_wings2010
*Kari gasped for breath and clutched her chest* p-please... help... me! *Kari tried to get some breath but at the moment she couldn't breathe at all, a peice of the sacred jewel hung around her neck* can you help me! *Kari begged*

shadow12
Lance
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 100
Eye Color: Blue
Hair: Silver
Race: wolf demon
Personality: competitive, kind, obsessive

RogueGambitdare
"We should help her guys she's in trouble."

angel_wings2010
*Kari felt tears come to her eyes and she turned around to see the demon who had attacked her ((a.k.a. Naraku)). She whimpered and clung to Sango* don't let him get me please!

RogueGambitdare
"stand back." *Sango pushes Kari back and attacks Naraku.*

angel_wings2010
*Kari fell to the ground because she was becoming more and more weak. Miroku caught her ((sry if someone's playing Miroku))*

Miroku: I'll hold her while you-

InuYasha: Oh no you don't pervert! You're helping us fight Naraku. Give her to Kagome!

*Kagome gently took Kari from Miroku*

Miroku: why is it that i can't have any fun? *goes to attack Naraku with Sango and InuYasha*

RogueGambitdare
*Naraku slashes Sango across the stomach and then the arm. Sango falls spiting up blood.*
Miroku: Sango!
"No *cough* leave me be." *she gets up and attacks again.*

angel_wings2010
*Kari felt Kagome's grasp on her tighten* i'm sorry *Kari muttered*

Kagome: Huh? for what?

Kari: you're friends... they're getting hurt because of me

Kagome: *smiles* it's okay... if i know them, they'll pull through and defeat Naraku

Kari: *returned the smile and watched them battle on*

InuYasha: WIND SCAR!!!!!!!!!! *Hits Naraku*

Naraku: *laughs and reveals himself as a demon puppet*

RogueGambitdare
*Sango falls coughing up blood and bleeding badly.*

angel_wings2010
Kagome: *gasps* SANGO!!!!

Miroku: NO SANGO! *rushes to her and picks her up off of the ground* i'll bandage your wounds for--

Kagome: MIROKU!!!!!!!!!!

Miroku: uh oh! *gives Sango to Kagome, then hides behind Inuyasha*

Inuyasha: Coward

Kagome: SIT BOY!

Inuyasha: *falls face first in the dirt* Damn!

RogueGambitdare
*by now Sango is covered in her own blood. she groans in pain.*
"we.. must.... stop......" *Sango passes out.*

angel_wings2010
Kagome: Sango! *puts Sango on Inuyasha's back* take her to Kaede ((did i spell that right?)) right away!

Miroku: *gently puts Kari on Kirara's back* there, you need some care as well i see

Kari: but your friend...

Inuyasha: Let's go dammit!! *runs towards the village at top speed*

RogueGambitdare
((I think so.))
*Sango's bleeding increases and she coughs up blood on Inuyasha's head.*evil face

angel_wings2010
InuYasha: ewwwwww *comes into Kaede's hut* hey Kaede! we need help!

Kaede: set her down and tell the monk not to come in here until we're done *she pointed to Miroku who was peeking in the window*

*Kaede bandages Sango's wounds and goes to tend to Kari*

RogueGambitdare
*Sango wakes up and moans. Then crys out in pain when she tries to sit up. She relizes she is in Miroku's arms.*
"Miroku? What happened?'

angel_wings2010

shadow12
-walks in by sango-

mordamor22
Inuyasha walked towards Miroku and slaps him to the side.

Inuyasha:To the side, pervert!

Inuyasha(to sango) : Dont pay attention to him. Just rest so we can get back on our fourney as soon as possible

angel_wings2010
*Kari appeared in Kaede's hut and looked at Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Kagome, Shippo, Kaede, and Kirara* thank you *She bowed her appreciation* for saving my life

mordamor22
InuYasha:Pfft. Lets just go as soon as possible

shadow12
why r u so impatient
-appears behind inuyasha-

angel_wings2010
*Kari looked at Inuyasha* uh... i was wondering *Kari fumbled, trying to find the words. Her palms began to get sweaty and she couldn't help but tremble, a little nervous* my family was killed by that demon and i was... um, wondering if i could maybe travel with you guys? *Kari dropped her eyes to the floor and felt like an idiot asking such a thing*

mordamor22
InuYasha:NO WAY

Kagome:Let her come shes nice!...The two argued until the magical word SIT was said. Kari was the newest member of their ever-growing pack...

angel_wings2010
*Kari smiled sweetly* thank you, uh... i haven't gotten any of your names yet have i? oh and my name's Kari by the way!

RogueGambitdare
*Stands up weakly grabs onto Miroku to brace herself.* "I'm Sango and this is Miroku." gestures toward miroku*

silvertsume
((Hi! do mind if i join anyone?))

RogueGambitdare
((yea go ahead))

angel_wings2010
((of course you can join! who are you going to be Kaze?))

*Kari smiled again* it's nice to meet you Sango, Miroku. *she looked at Inuyasha, Kagome, Kaede, and Shippo in the corner of the hut* and who are they? *points to them*

silvertsume
(( lol, yes, i gess so... i am in everything else so y not?))
kaze stare out of the bushes. " perfect..." she said looking at the group. and a perfect target they were. she turned to her half wolf-half fox form and snuck by the hut quietly

angel_wings2010
Inuyasha: *sniffs* i smell something... *sniffs around again* it smells like a demon but i'm not sure

Kari: a demon?

Inuyasha: yep... wait here *runs towards the scent*

silvertsume
'oops...' kaze hadnt thought about that... dog demon... dogs smell too.... she sprnted behind a large boulder, and watched carefully

mordamor22
Inuyasha leapt behind a giant boulder to find a shadowed figure he couldn't quite make out.

inuyasha: who are you? Inuyasha took his sword out and tried to use the wind scar but the "thing" fleed away. It came back and Inuyasha made it out to be a fox demon.

"I am kaze" she said somewhat quietly

angel_wings2010
Inuyasha: *sniffs around a bit more and follows the scent to a boulder* i know you're there now come on out! *takes out Tetsaiga*

angel_wings2010

silvertsume
kaze gorwled... " what is it that you need from me?" she looked at him feircely

angel_wings2010
Kari: *gets to her feet and runs outside to see Inuyasha and a strange fox/wolf demon. She blinked and cautiously approuched the two* what's going on?

silvertsume
hm? kaze noticed a girl walking towards them. she growled, but was then aware of the blood dripping out of her mouth. she shut it and shook her head. she did not need to frighten the girl.... just this demon.

angel_wings2010
*Kari looked at the odd demon and gave a friendly smile* hello my name is Kari and what is yours? *Kari took a step towards Kaze*

silvertsume
kaze looked up at the girl and changed to human form. she wiped some blood off her chin and said " hello... im kaze, its...uh.. nice to meet you." then she glared at the dog demon... well, he didnt seem like a full demon to her.. *growls at inu yasha*

angel_wings2010
*looked at Kaze* it's nice to meet you too and do not mind Inuyasha, he is somewhat kind... uh, somewhat

shadow12
(may i join)

RogueGambitdare
(Yes go ahead.)
*Sango watches everything that is going on from afar. (because she is hurt) She couldn't take it any longer. Despite Miroku's protests she grabed her weapon and limped towards the scene.*

silvertsume
the next one approaching smelled feirce. kaze clenched her fist and felt her cold icy energy swirl around it. her blue eyes glowed. not this one.... the male the other male besides the half demon was too familiar.

BaronOBeefDip
(May I please join in as well?)

RogueGambitdare
(yes)

silvertsume
((no prob i think... i just joined too))

RogueGambitdare
*Sango saw what was going on and charged at the demon*

silvertsume
kaze growled. she raised both her hands and chanted "kyoudai hi kaze" and a powerful barrier surrounded her and blasted anything close enough to it. she disapeared before she could see who was injured by the shards of ice

RogueGambitdare
*Sango ran staight into the shield and fell to the ground limp and bleeding.*

angel_wings2010
*Kari gasped and ran to Sango* are you alright?! *Kari looked in the direction of the strange demon* who was that anyway? i mean she did seem nice, why'd she run off?

RogueGambitdare
*Sango, amazing, rose to her feet and limped over to Miroku (who just showed up) and almost collasped on him.*

angel_wings2010
*Kari watched Sango limp over to miroku and couldn't help thinking "Awww that's so sweet," she then turned to where the demon had disappeared to*

RogueGambitdare
*Sango looked over at Kari.*
"Don't go after the demon, he's too powerful, he would destroy you."

silvertsume
kaze changed to her wolf/fox aspect and watched the girl from the branch she was in. hmm. yes. he definatley is familiar.... but from where?

angel_wings2010
*Kari looked sad* but... i sorta liked that demon

RogueGambitdare
*stands up on her own now* "Come on we should get back."

silvertsume
*sighs* "i like you, too..." kaze says quietly. " but i am certainly not leaving you anytime soon. i will just remain hidden in the shadows."

angel_wings2010
*Kari looked back into the bushes and felt like someone was staring at her. She thought about going to check it out but didn't want to worry the others and she followed them thinking "That demon, what was her name again? uh... Kaze? yes that was it! Kaze! she seemed really nice. Why did we just leave her like that?" Kari sighed and continued to follow the others. "I hope we'll meet again soon"*

RogueGambitdare
*Gets back to the village, and runs in to Kadae, she's furios that Sango left without her premisson and demands Sango to get some bed rest. Sango refuses.* "No, we must find Naraku. There will be no more waiting."

silvertsume
"we will.... trust me... we will" kaze said from her perch, high in the trees

angel_wings2010
*Kari sighed and looked at the small stream that was in the village. She got some water and offered it to Sango, that battle must've worn her out*

RogueGambitdare
*Sango drank a little of the water.* "Thankyou, Kari, but we should get moving if we want to catch Miroku."

angel_wings2010
*Kari nodded and sat on a rock. She sighed and thought about that demon* let's go see if we can find that demon again!

silvertsume
kaze yawned. she was really tired. she thought what ashe could be up to. she wondered if her huge flaming horse could make a quiet entrance...

RogueGambitdare
*Blushes* "I meant Naraku. Not Miroku."

silvertsume
kze hoped they would get moving soon...

angel_wings2010
let's go... *Kari walked towards everyone and smiled* i wouldn't want to stick around much longer. with this jewel fragment around my neck demons are bound to come attack us

RogueGambitdare
"you have a scared jewel fragment?"

angel_wings2010
yes... my mother gave it to me when i was young but she was killed a couple months ago that is why i still carry it with me...

RogueGambitdare
"Oh, I'm sorry."

angel_wings2010
*Kari smiled* it is alright...

RogueGambitdare
"I know what it's like to lose ur family. Mine are all dead."

silvertsume
kaze cocked her head to one side. she didnt need to think about her family right now.it would be better kept locked away.

angel_wings2010
*Kari smiled and wrapped an arm around Sango* it is alright... i just keep in my mind that they are watching over us and i feel better. Come on let's go, i have a bad feeling that we're being watched

silvertsume
very smart. now can u figure out who? kaze mumbled. she would need to stay in the shadows for a little longer before she could reveal herself

shadow12
(can i join as issac from golden sun)

silvertsume
(( sure!! ^^))

shadow12
(WOOHOO ^.^)

shadow12
(ty)

silvertsume
(( no prob! ^^)) kool!)) hm? kaze sensed a new presence. she turned to see a blond male walking below the trees

shadow12
-wanders and sees humans and demons up ahead-

shadow12
here's another issac pic

silvertsume
kaze wondered if they would accept someone new..' i know the girl will... but the half demon?'

shadow12
(r u a demon)

silvertsume
(( yep, but im not with the others right now)) kaze: blond, grey blu eyes, fox/wolf demon

shadow12
-stops debets if he should up to them but better of it-

shadow12
this ones good too

angel_wings2010
*Kari's jewel shard glistened on her neck as she walked, the sun hitting it and causing a beam of purplish-pink light. She sighed and followed Inuyasha and the gang. Kari took accasional glances behind her, feeling as though someone was watching her*

shadow12
-issac sighed deeply and walked over there-

silvertsume
hm... the girl had a shilon jewel shard... oh well. none of her concern. kaze had no need for the jewel

angel_wings2010
Inuyasha: i smell something... *he grabbed Tetsaiga*
Kagome: what is it Inuyasha?
Inu: i dont know *he turned and looked at Isaac as he came towards them* who the hell are you?! *he unsheathed Tetsaiga*
Kagome: Inuyasha that's rude! SIT!!!
Inuyasha: ah! *falls face first into the dirt and grumbles*
Kari: *turned and looked at Isaac* who are you?

shadow12
Issac whats with him
-puts hand on his sol blade just in case-

angel_wings2010
Kagome: *sighs* Inuyasha's like that, he has a quick temper and judgement
Inuyasha: *grumbles* you make it sound like a bad thing...
Kagome: IT IS A BAD THING YOU BAKA!!!!
Kari: *blinks and looks at Kagome and Inu for a second then turns her attention back to Isaac and wonders "Is he a demon?"* hello Isaac, my name is Kari *she said outstretching a hand*

shadow12
-shakes her hand-
how r u

angel_wings2010
*Kari smiled* i'm fine and yourself? *she thought "He can't be a demon, he's much too kind"*

shadow12
homesick

angel_wings2010
huh? why? what happened?

shadow12
long story

angel_wings2010
*Kari smiled some* well i am willing to listen to it
Inuyasha: can we move along please?!
Kari: *sighs* would you care to join us? and you can tell me on the way

shadow12
yeah sure why not
-glares at inuyasha-

silvertsume
* giggles* "just as i thought."

angel_wings2010
Inuyasha: *glares back and walks away* let's move people, Naraku's scent is nearby...
Kari: *sighs and thinks "Kagome is right, Inuyasha can be extremely rude sometimes" she then turned to Issac* so can i hear your story now?

shadow12
-looks at and explains his story-
(have played golden sun)

silvertsume
kaze keeps an ear out... she would like to hear this

shadow12
-keeps flashing inuyasha dirty looks issac dose'nt trust inuyasha-

angel_wings2010
Inuyasha: *caught one of the looks and turned around* what the hell is your problem?!
Kagome: Inu--
Inuyasha: not now Kagome, if this baka's got something to say let him say it!!
Kagome: *stressmark* SIT BOY!!!!!!!!
Inuyasha: *goes face first into the ground*
Miroku: he'll never learn... *the group continues walking*

shadow12
actually i have a problem with your attitude

shadow12
come on inu if you have something to say to me say it to my face

Alex-The-God
it is all in japanese on the site and I am not japanese...

shadow12
Originally posted by Alex-The-God
it is all in japanese on the site and I am not japanese...
????????

angel_wings2010
Inuyasha: *marches up to Issac and growls* I don't like you number one! For all i know you could be workin for Naraku! And i REALLY don't like ppl who work for Naraku!

shadow12
WHO THE HELL IS NARAKU
-draws his Sol Blade-

angel_wings2010
*Kari gasped at his name and covered her ears, tears beginning to build up in her eyes*
Kagome: Kari? are you alright? Inuyasha Issac stop it somethings wrong with kari!!!
Kari: *slowly regains her composure* i... i'm fine... *she muttered and took out her katana* just never mention his name around me... *She looked at her blade and threw it at a tree. It struck the middle and quivered as her rage aimed the blow* i HATE him!! *she walked over to the tree and with one quick tug, pulled her sword free*

shadow12
-looks at kari-
sighs sorry he's not worth it anyway i just wish my friends were her

angel_wings2010
*Kari's fists trembled and the jewel shard sparkled around her neck* right now just please... i need to be alone *she stormed into the woods, not looking back at the group*

shadow12
-sighs-
apperantly i shouldn't be here

angel_wings2010
*Kari let out a cry of agony and then took out her katana. She lept at a bush and slashed at a bush. A rabbit demon ran out of it and hid in another bush. Kari sighed and sheathed her sword* damn rabbit...

shadow12
-Issac walks off seeing if he can find his friends-

shadow12
-wonders why that name made kari so upset-

angel_wings2010
*Kari sat under a tree and took an apple from one of the branches. She munched on it all the while thinking of how much she despised Naraku. How he hurt her family, her friends, and herself. She bit into the apple and munched on it some more. Kari stared at the moon, all the while thinking "I will kill him, i will have my revenge... I will" she finished the apple and chucked it into the sky. It flew for sometime and then dropped to the ground*

shadow12
-sighs and sits under a tree-

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>