RANSOM : No Editor = No ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
ATTENTION ! sneaky2

Having browsed over the
For those of you who have a Return of the Jedi CD and the EpIII trailer download... THREAD , i have discovered that the official editor of 'The Revenge of the Sith' is none other but JKozzy .

the proof lies in the pic at the bottom of this DEMAND

I have therfore kidnapped JKozzy
gunsmilieghost2 shutup ghost2gunsmilie

And sending this forum his bloodgeoned hand as proof: thumb up

UNLESS YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING DEMANDS, ITS BA-BYE EDITOR & BA-BYE REVENGE OF THE SITH !

I want as follows:

Surrender of all Mods
Queeq's avatar & Sig
SMX to be relieved of all taxes
The commission of a project 'The Millenium Falcon' (followed by contruction)
the Darth Vader mask from the Museum of Science & Technology
An inflatable Jedi Priestess doll
DIY lightsaber kit
A stupid n00b compactor
The actress who plays Shaak Ti

All Demands are to be posted on this forum.

This is no Joke : you have until May 01, 2005.
As a gesture of goodwill i shall allow JKozzy to post with his other hand, and please, DONT FORGET THE HYPER CONDUCTOR on ' The Millenuim Falcon' project.

Get Cracking !

GCG
The extract :

§pearhead
............wow.

moonwalker741
no expression

i hate you, and i hope you die...

good night, i'm going to bed

no expression

Jedi Priestess
And you have exactly 2 hours to remove your disgusting request regarding me. mad

Darth Surgent
Actually, his 15 minutes are already up. It stays!! stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Doubtful as I reported it. stick out tongue

cornponious
Hmmmm,

Actually...

wink

corn

GCG
What ? the Priestess is miffed at that ?

what if i told you i only need 1 original to commence a vast production of the dolls to be launched at the Premier ? Your merchandise could sell;

Give yourself JP, and together we shall profit as Master and Apprentice.........

Jedi Priestess
GCG I do not find your humor amusing at all. I honestly dont see what the big obsession is with me for some of you, but I really wish you'd knock it off.

Ben-Kenobi
Sounds Like Someone Needs To Get Off His Bed And On His Feet. GCG This Aint No Time To Beat Your Meat.

What Is He Talkin About AnyWay?

darktim1
Boring I don't care what he wants and as far as I can see this is pointless thread.

Spectr4L
I think it's safe to conclude that GCG failed horribly at his attempt to be (the least bit) amusing. stick out tongue

It's forgiveable though...

GCG
Dont have to take it like i am nibbling the at the digits of a well respected member, making her howl and whimper with despair as I crave for gnawing through to the bone of her ego, chewing rotting sinew and opening a fresh wound so that the unhealthy blood may run free again. No. there is No issue. only demands. and that was one demand. there are more demands.

Now if you dont mind i'm going to prepare a transfer for JKozzy as I have a new studio for him.

Havoc X
GCG have you lost your damn mind

Jodo kast
What do you think?

Anakin2Vader
I hope your drunk or something and that there is a big apology coming tommorow... otherwise you proved yourself a loser... to be put on the ignore list

Darth Subjekt
JP, i apolagize on behalf of all he real MEN here, for this ....little boy who obviously ate one too many special brownies, then decided to try to be funny, which failed miserably i might add. Dont hold all of us in his light, please.

Btw, did bilbo ask you that question for me? embarrasment

Havoc X
i second that jp

GCG
ok i'm back.............

blink what is going on here ?

fellows you dissapoint me ;
if you read the first page , followed by the 2nd you are clearly letting one line stick out. and its the ONLY line thats sticking out before your corneas !

whats with the facesschmollschmoll

JP has made it clear:
I honestly dont see what the big obsession is with me for some of you, but I really wish you'd knock it off.

so Havoc x (how are u doing ! ) and Darth Subject , please knock it off as per JP's request

now are you going to discuss the other demands

Havoc X
you didnt answer my question

have you lost your damn mind

Batman316
now are you going to discuss the other demands

nope

]

Imaginary
no expression

That is so not funny. You know nothing about Havoc and JP.

Jodo kast
Surrender, this is the KMC police department.Let JKozzy go ! Or we'l start shooting.

darthcraka
wow dude ur a dumb shit gcg, u should be put in a small room do to the fact that you are a menise to society and women and children should not be subjected to your stupidity and pervertedness, should watch what you say those are the types of comments that get people shot thumb down thumb down two thumbs down at your sad attempt to be funny mad

Jodo kast
Surrender.We'l count to three and then we'll fire.gunsmilie

Jodo kast
One! Two! Three! Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2gunsgun_bandanariflesniper

Jodo kast
2gunsgun_bandanariflesniper

GCG
No Havoc : I have not lost my mind.

I bid ye all a good morning, afternoon, or evening . be ye in any part of the world !

No i'm NOT drunk and no i'm NOT high on any form of intoxicating agents from my cellar. laughing out loud

ITS time to REVEAL whats THIS ALL ABOUT (and FINALLY some may say ! )

it has mostly went all along to my predictions ( i expected worse) from:

WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT & HES LOST HIS MIND.
i wasnt satisfied with the low turnout (prolly cause of ther weekend) but anyhow:

I am currently awaiting confirmation from someone to start off this GAME.

Its not difficult.
JKozzy has been kidnapped as you all aware. He has been hidden on the World Wide Web and its up to MEMBERS of KMC forum to free him.

RULES:

you will ask ONLY questions which he may reply YES or NO (thread carefully on the questions and try no to repeat them !!!)

Dont pm JKozzy for clues in equalities' and fairness' sake !

after 40 questions I will be granted ONE of my demands ;
demands would be posted on the thread as an image.and the game continues until we reach the next 40 and so on and so forth

if by the May 5th 2005 no one has guessed his location i win

whoever releases Jkozzy wins and throws the Perverted Menace Dumb Shit Little Drunk Boy in Need To Get Off His Bed And On His Feet DOWN THE VETILATION SHAFT laughing

SO WHAT SAY YOU NOW ?

Darth Surgent
http://img57.exs.cx/img57/9355/Priere.gif Keep walkin'

Jodo kast
I don't get you.

eXSBass
I will not condone the course of kidnapping JKozzy. This will lead me to war.

GREASE ME UP WOMEN!

PVS
what in the hell......why......who.........but...................*sigh*

Havoc X
pvs we are all at a loss for words

PVS
confusedfear crybaby

Havoc X
man you love that smile way too much

lil bitchiness
Erm..wtf?

Weird thread, GCG, your thread has offended some people, especially with the doll inflating. Dont do it agian.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.