My Blind Date.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
Okay, to make a long story short, the girl my mom had as a student teacher, well, it's her husband's birthday. erm Supposedly, they like to party. So, who ends up getting involved??? Yeah, me. erm I guess she saw my picture because my mom showed it to her, embarrasment and now she wants me to go out with her and her husband's friends, as well as HER SINGLE COUSIN confused .

So, now that I'm a bundle of nerves, I guess I'll go out with all these strangers tomorrow. sick

The Tired Hiker
And yes, her cousin is a female.

MornGlory
huh so you are going out with this girl ( who is married?? right? ) and you are the single cousin?? weird...

D-Double
Yikes!!!scared....I mean....Have fun, dude...... laughing out loud

....Seriously, go have some fun...If it ends up suck'n ass, it's only one night.
....and you never know....She could be a hot little momma...Or your dream girl.

....I've had two blind dates. One of them was good... big grin

The Tired Hiker
Totally. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Tired Hiker
Life is an adventure. I just keep telling that to myself, and it seems to help. And yes, you are right, Deez. wink

I'm sure I'll have fun, I'm sure I'll be myself, and I'm sure if they are not my type, I'll have nothing to do with them, but I have a feeling I will find method to the madness. It's what usually happens when I take risks.

But there's always that one thing that no one expects. That's what scares me, yet doesn't keep me away. confused

The Tired Hiker
If you'd finally profess your love to me, none of this other crap would even matter!!!! mad

big grin

MornGlory
huh

I love you?????huh embarrasment

im lost smokin'

The Tired Hiker
Thanks for playing along, at least. laughing out loud laughing smile

MC Mike
So are you on a date with one of these people or just hanging out with a group? messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.