Need the help of a few quick people please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
I need a list of like 25 different situations and 25 different locations for my forensics kids this afternoon. These need to be pretty simple and examples follow. You guys are a pretty quick bunch so can any of you help me out here please? http://img110.exs.cx/img110/5283/eyes.gifhttp://img110.exs.cx/img110/5283/eyes.gif

situation: ran out of gas

lil bitchiness
sitation : lost in a city

Jedi Priestess
thanks Lil smile

Shadow_King
i dont get your lil???

Jedi Priestess
Yeah!!! you changed your sig!! Much better!! Lil as in Lil bitchiness wink

Shadow_King
so all i have to say is a situation and location and it doesnt know how stupid it is????

Jedi Priestess
I think you may be misunderstanding me
this is for a high school improvisation group, I just need a few suggestions for places and situations see? But actually I just ripped a few off from the random thread so that helped some.

Shadow_King
is this good???

Situation: Terrorists with bomb

????

Jedi Priestess
First one I cant use at a high school level, but second one is a keeper. Thanks for the suggestions smile

Shadow_King
so when did you take me off your ignore list???

lil bitchiness
Situation : loss of memory

Darth Revan
Situation: broken guitar string

Jedi Priestess
ooo good ones thanks. I picked up a bunch from another board I belong to so this thread can be closed now. Shadow I periodically clicked to see if you'd dumped the sig, this morning is the first time I noticed youd changed it. As I told you before I liked you just fine, but that sig really, honestly did make me physically ill.

Tptmanno1
Situation: Fall in love

Place: Tool concert

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.