Help Me Please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xizor
Unknownbountyhunter, please take some time off your busy schedule over the next few days to respond to all the nonsence that's transpired here. Plus several legitimate questions need your sane responses.

Solardarth
Please let me help you

Solardarth
yeah right, your not even a moderator, plus your a jackass, who would want to help you?

UnknownBountyHunter
Actually I have, but Xizor sorry to say, but you and a few others have had some rotten responses which have had Raz take action, by the way I have responded.

Xizor
Thank you. Sorry "bout my responses, I've gotten my temper under control. There's also no reason for Solordeath to dislike me, I didn't bash his ideas as that Maker guy did mine.

UnknownBountyHunter
Well both of you have gotten out of hand. I agree to the point that Maker had some rude comments about others opinions but verbal action such as that wasn't needed. Hate to say it but if needed you can e-mail Raz before he takes action and talk things over with him.

theEviljedi
Is this Solardarth person Jedi Mercanary?

Darth Daft
Sorry I've lost it. What's going on?

Gundark
Hey Solardarth, (Burt Reynolds voice from Smokey& the bandit) "don't you cuss on this here radio".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.