Star Wars ESPN Commercial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
A little cross promotion for Star Wars (Episode 3/DVD set) and ESPN HD produced this little gem. Sorry if this isn't the space, I just figured more people would see it here.

ESPN + Star Wars Commercial

GasPain
Before some moron comes along and tells you that this is the wrong forum for this to be posted in. Or that it has already been posted and gives you detailed instructions on how to use the search button. Or offers up any other anal retentive crap they can think of. Allow me to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for this fantastic post.

NoMeN
WRONG FORUM!

eXSBass
That cracked me up silly that did!

tlbauerle
ANAL RETENTIVE CRAP!

Cinemaddiction
Eh, well, like I said. It just so happens all the characters in the commerical are also in Episode 3, and it's a bit of cross promotion.

No need to be so bitter, it's not a newbie mistake, and I figure it woudl get more traffic here.

lil bitchiness
I never ever understood why people troll around other people's threads. Especially with some stupid phrases.

Sheesh!

moving to OTF, at the request of the thread starter.

CBright7831
What does the tennis star say to C3PO?

Darth Prefect
hahahahaha that is excellent!! laughing

lucasfilm
i already showed this clip dude.

"old news rocks!! rock "

Jedi Priestess
Cine!! that was too funny! Thanks! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.