your very own force powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mc pee pants
i have conducted searches but none came up. feel free to merge or close if there is such a thread in existence.

what would you give up to have jedi/sith powers?

roundisfunny
Don't bodybuilders sometimes have a nut amputated to make themselves more buff? That wouldn't be so bad. Besides, if you had the force, you could restore whatever you had cut off anyway.

Gangularis
LOL.. no i can't say i've ever heard of bodybuilders doing that.. considering what you'd want, if anything, is more male hormone. However, some body builders lose their nuts from doing too many muscle enhancing drugs like steroids.

i'd give my arm if it meant it could be replaced with a mechanical one.

Spectr4L
I'd honestly give up sex to have force powers.

MagiK_11
I'd give my left nutt lol

I'd only do that though if I could not get a mechanial arm. But if there were enough technological advancements I'd give up an arm for a robotic one.

ctsketch
my left nut afterall. It wont cripple me, and I have 2, and I can still have sex :P

SomeGuy57
Are you that big of Star Wars geeks to actually give up a body part of sex to have the ****ing force? Its not even realy, star wars is not real. If your this into Star Wars then you seriously have a problem. Especially if your over 40 years old.

Spectr4L
Ok, It's not like I actually think the force is "real". I'm just saying that I wouldn't mind being sexually abstinent in exchange for Force powers (*if it were real*)

With force powers I'm sure I can satisfy myself with many things other than...you know. That's explains why you don't see the Jedi or the Sith macking it to the opposite sex too often. wink

DarthVader
an arm...because i would just get a robot one...

Delfedd
prolly cause no one has sex here anyway no one cares that mutch

smileLOLsmile

darthcraka
id give my left nut for force powers i dont need 2 1 dose job just fine

mc pee pants
wow... that's a lot more left nut than i expected. i'd give my arm if it is replaceable with a mechanical. but if not, it will be a sad goodbye for my left nut. a left nut cannot weild a light saber. sw

darthcraka
lol

Gangularis
have you ever ****ed someone with your left nut?? LOL...

i didn't think so -_-

i change my plea to giving up a left nut i think, although the idea of having a kick ass mechanical hand that's really strong is kinda cool. I bet the girls would dig it..... at least the goth ones :0P

MornGlory
this is sort of a stupid thread but - I would give up one my eyes - because Darryl Hannah looked cool with a patch

yawn

Count Doodoo
But then you'd lose your depth perception...

Wouldn't you rather give your left nut? laughing out loud

Sesse
Yea right.

I bet that most of you would GIVE AWAY all your new force powers just to have that girl/guy/whatever of your dreams.

Take my nut then...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.