Padme or Anakin confides to Obi Wan about their relationship?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mortanius
It's most likely that Padme tells Obi Wan later in the movie that she is pregnant with Anakins's children. However, I think it would be cool if Anakin trusted Obi Wan enough to reveal the truth to him; maybe even talk about how he would look forward to Luke being a Jedi as well.

Delfedd
sorry. aint gunna happen

remember...anikin turns to the DARK SIDE.

Stunrun
and ur the guy who made the "Wookies dressed as Ewoks" thread. What do u know Delfedd!?

PVS
not quite. anakin will turn fully toward the end of the film.
if obiwan DOES know of their marrage, and kept it a secret from the order, such dialogue regarding anakin's offspring is possible (unlikely i will admit)

what i do know is this: obiwan knows anakin is attracted to padme in ep2, and such attachment is dangerous...yet does he tell this to yoda and windu while listing his grievences with anakin? nope.

yeah, its not likely...but not impossible either

Delfedd
nuther question...sry if i seem like a noob when i ask it...but is anakin a jedi knight, or still a paddy? i mean, that would truely suck 4 anni if he still wasn't a jedi knight. I'd be seriously po'ed. smile

And about the wookies, whats wrong with asking a serious question that hasn't yet been adressed?

Mortanius
Anakin is a full Jedi knight in this movie.

Never seen a thread about Wookies dressed like Ewoks. Sounds goofy though.

eleveninches
maybe anakin kills her to stop her telling obi-wan about their relationship

.:Space Opera:.
that wouldnt make any sense at all bro. in order to KEEP their relationship they hide it. it wouldnt make sense if ani was like: "IN ORDER TO KEEP OUR RELATIONSHIP ALIVE I AM GOIG TO HAVE TO KILL YOU."

eleveninches
but he didnt want to be found out. maybe padme finds out that hes a sith, and is going to tell the jedi council

.:Space Opera:.
possible...

eleveninches
i think it would be good if he has to make a choice between his loyalty to palpatine and his love for padme

Ben-Kenobi
I Just Read That Novel Star Wars ' Jedi Trial ' And Anakin Does Tell Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon About His Marriage To Padme, And He Dosent Tell Anyone. Althought It has nothing to do with this thread since its a book i thought i should post none the less

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.