Will Lucas Bomb Kashyyk battle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Delfedd
I mean...in the trailer the wookies where dressed as ewoks.

WTF is that? i mean they're supposed to be so technologicaly advanced....i hope he doesn't just remake ROTJ

LandoSpeeder
Man I am so board. sleep

cal31
man I'm so bored by this thread sad

LandoSpeeder
I'm so bored with this site. sleep

Jedi Priestess
Excuse me but what trailer did you see? Those were definitely NOT Ewoks.

And I agree boys except my boredom leans towards the daily amount of asinine threads being made.

LandoSpeeder
Exactly!

darktim1
JP is correct they were bigger than ewoks and I think the battle going to be great seeing chewbacca fight with his people even though he is young.

Jodo kast
Ooooooooooooh! The Wookies are bigger then Ewoks.I did not know that!

Anakin2Vader
I think he said dressed like Ewoks not that they were Ewoks....
I agree that their dress is a bit like the Ewoks.... personally I would have liked to see a more militant look to them like Chewie rather dressed up with feathers and such

Jodo kast
I would have liked them like chewie in the OT . It would also be cool to see them fight with Ryyk swords like Pyllaron in Dark Force rising.

Cipher
From what I understand, the Wookies do have technology but its different than what has been seen on other planets. Information about this has been around for a while.....

Sesse
Spoiler!!! messed

Ushgarak
Why anyone is claiming to know what the Wookies are like above what George Lucas, their CREATOR, has to say about them, I do not know.

Naredhel
They featured in Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds, and I know it's a game, but it gave vague hints as to what their style of technology might be.

Ushgarak
And if it is like ROTJ that is not surprising- as originally written, that battle was with Wookies. This is simply a glimpse at the original vision, to be honest.

Delfedd
They aren't ewoks, but they look as if they are dressed in the same "bird Headdress" thingie in some shots. Its at the end when the shots are going by quickly. There are like two shots of wookies, and the "primitive" one is one of them

moonwalker741
ok i am one step closer to leaving this forum, because THESE STUPID F'ING NEWBS are pissing me off

Stunrun
me toomad

eXSBass
Somebody delete some useless shit please.

Delfedd
ok. Fine. Just someone explain to me why its imposible him to bomb it. I mean, the battle between yoda and dooko was eh... not to good compared to the duel of fates. I mean, we were expecting...well you know... like...something GOOD. What is to prevent him from bombing kashyyk?

atomik
Apparently your wisdom and experience at making movies.

I'm just kidding, but seriously relax dude, you have not even seen it yet and are already asking why it should bomb? I got a better question - why will it be great?

Delfedd
just nervious.... those ewok costumes put me on edge. sry.

PVS
"Ladies and Gentlemen of this supposed jury, Puff Daddy's accusers would certainly want you to believe my client was carrying a stolen gun on December 27th, and they make a good case. Hell, I almost felt pity myself. But Ladies and Gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk who carried a gun and ran from the mob. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it. That does not make sense. Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor with a bunch of two-foot-tall Ewoks. That does not make sense.

But more important, you have to ask yourself what does this have to do with this case. Nothing. Ladies and Gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case. It does not make sense. Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company producer and entertainer and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies and Gentlemen I am not making any sense. None of this makes sense.

And so you have to remember when you're in that jury room deliberating and conjugating the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No. Ladies and Gentlemen of this supposed jury it does not make sense. If Chewbacca lives on Endor you must acquit.

I know he seems guilty. But ladies and gentlemen this is Chewbacca. Now think about that for one minute. That does not make sense. Why am I talking about Chewbacca when a man's life is on the line? Why? I'll tell you why. I don't know. It doesn't make sense. If Chewbacca does not make sense you must acquit. Here look at the monkey , look at the silly monkey.

The defense rests."

Delfedd
um...he didn't go to live on endor...

PVS
um....go complain to matt and trey (south park) because they wrote it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Delfedd
oooh... well excuuuse me if i'm not "hip" on these new "fads" "smile"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.