-=- Hotmail Bumped Up -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CraSh OveRloaD
Anybody else's Hotmail account bumped up to 250 mb storage for free? with also a 10 mb send limit? For FREE

Also now Hotmail has 25 mb apon a new acount and 250 after 30 days... WHY!?

lil bitchiness
I just noticed that.

I think they're trying to compete with Gmail.

BadKitty
yeah.. more room for all my junk mail

Silver Stardust
Yeah, I noticed that about a week ago...between my hotmail, two yahoomail accounts, and a gmail account, I have nearly a gig and a half of email storage...blink

Shaolin Monk
still highly prefer gmail...i don't think hotmail will do anything that shall convert me

lil bitchiness
I think my gmail one is absolutely spam free. And i wanna keep it like that. All other ones are fooked.

Silver Stardust
My gmail I never give out...I think maybe three people know it.

lil bitchiness
Same.

Some of my university mail gets fowarded to my gmail account. Its my ''important account''

BackFire
Oh good, more storage for all of my zero emails that I recieve.

Silver Stardust
Oh yeah, and I forgot my email account through my website...which is pretty much unlimited!

I mostly use my gmail account to send myself important files that I need to transfer from computer to computer, since my comp doesn't have a floppy disc drive (dunno why) and it's too much of a pain to be constantly burning CDs.

dave123
yup yup

BakaXero
um... not to sound stupid or anything....
but whats Gmail.... stick out tongue
this is the first time I've ever heard of it....

dave123
http://www.gmail.com/

BakaXero
w00twow! that is big....

um just one thing.....

ITS NOT AVAILIABLE TO ALL!!!!! mad

Silver Stardust
Gotta get invited by someone that already has a gmail account yes

darkcrown
Yhat's exactly how I feel! eek!

Kosta
Does anyone actually USE all 250 mb??? blink

Silver Stardust
There are people who do, I'll bet...I have one of my yahoo accounts (which has 100 MB) at 95% full.

Kosta
With Junk mail? I delete all that, i keep the important things, and over the 4-5 years that Ive had the same acount, with the tonns of Junk mail i get i only have at most 6 megs used up big grin. If I didnt check it, it would be full in like 2 weeks though laughing out loud

Korri
oh well all the more storage for those appology e-mails from the people you have blocked for no reason. Which by the way im not going to give you the pleasure of reading one from me.

I think im the one who deserves an appology Fred.

T.M
yeah i just noticed mine is 250Mb dont bother me i delete all mine as soon as i read them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.