The Girl/Guy Next door

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosta
Have any of you ever had a guy or girl next door that you had a crush on? Its a pupular cliche so I thogh I'd ask. I never did, all my crushes have been at school confused.
Others have been in other countries confused confused

ClaraG
Nope, i have never lived next door to anyone hot!

shellie
no . all my nieghbors were always old people messed

mine were always at school happy

Sun Ce
well no, i wish i did tho happy

Jackie Malfoy
Well my boyfriend lives right next door to my dad and stepmom's house.So yes I am inlove with the boy next door!(starts singing "The boy next door"from meet me in St Louis)JM

Phoenix Aska
Uhhmm no everyone I live around is old....

startxthexmosh
nope.but i have a crush on my friends older brother.<3 sigh.

Mr Zero
My next door neighbor is called Joan and she is 78 years old. So I'd have to say ... I only think about her that way when i'm really drunk.

Vampy
I live in a block of flats. Too many neighbours to choose from.

silver_tears
Once when I lived in a condo and the guy next door was like 19 and beautiful droolio

Nazgulinthedark
all my neighbors are between 2 and 9 years old

Myth
I realized this last summer that my next door neighbor of 17 years became hot. I wouldn't say I have a crush on her though.

AvP
i have, and shes only 17 shifty

The Tired Hiker
If this thread were titled, 'The girl who lived halfway around the block and across the street three doors down the culdesac to the right', I'd say yes.

Candy Kisses
No!

BakaXero
i know theres a girl living next door but i havent really ever seen her face.... stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
Does she have nice curves? big grin

BakaXero
OH DAMN YEAH!!!!

Imaginary
Then stalk her through her windows and try to get a look at her face.

BakaXero
i dont know which her window.....
i just know she exist in the house...

The Tired Hiker
Hmmm. She's 'the mystery girl'. wink

BakaXero
ive been told shes hot
but thats all i know....

AvP
indeed she is the mystery girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.