New Spoiler - Meeting Jango Fett (Again)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Helmet
Yesterday I posted Part II of the "Meeting Jango Fett" series. I wasn't planning on posting a third report as there's not too much left of this section but I've been getting quite a few e-mails pertaining to one section of yesterday's report.

I previously stated in that report that when Obi-Wan is at Jango's apartment door, he notes the locking mechanism and that would come in handy later. I didn't explain why but I've been getting a lot of mail asking for an explanation so I'll use Part III of this report to explain a little better.

Problem is, there's not too much to explain so don't get your hopes up. I'll try explain it best I can with the info from SI but keep in mind some of this might have been changed.......

Read the rest here:

http://www.cinescape.com/24/editorial.asp?aff_id=24&this_cat=Prequel+News&action=page&obj_id=33604

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.