doomsday vs. lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
I hate both their characters and the air-brained writers at dc who made them up, but who would win in this stupid battle?

juggernaut74
If this is a stupid battle with stupid characters why post it?

baddspellahl4
I'd still see like to see who'd come out victor

juggernaut74
Doomsday did take out Superman. So I give it to him. This is too hard to call it could go either way cause they both have healing factors and are immortal.

supremthor
the battel will never end because they both cant die even if doomsday is stronger and ETC

wrathofachilles
Doomsday would beat Lobo around but he can't kill him, so basically it would come down to whichever one got bored first. I imagine Lobo would leave first to go get drunk or something.

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah right, Wolverine beat up Lobo! In fact he kicked his ass in like ten seconds, and Doomsday took out Superman whom is one of DC's favorite characters. Basically because they purposely decided to make him so powerful no other being could stop him. Superman= Super Boring. And since Wolverine beat Lobo and Apocalypse beat up Wolverine and a ton of the other Uncanny X-men all at the same exact time then Doomsday would rape Lobo and then DC shuts down!

Tron
You would actually mention that atrocity of a fight between Lobo and Wolverine?laughing out loud (Thank you fan votes)

If you wanna talk about Doomsday taking out Superman, then lets talk about Lobo kicking Superman's ass, multiple times. Now, debate that.wink

jinzin
um...yeah and doomsday hasn't? besides I've never seen lobo toss around the entirety of the JLA with ease on multiple occasions, or take out drakseid after a direct hit from his omega beams in about 3 hits, or send the entire green lantern corps crying to their mamas. Doomsday would ravage Lobo end of story.......or maybe after 2 centuries of fighting they give up and go have a beer together. I'de like to see a drunken doomsday. "hic"

eleveninches
Where is doomsday now?

kanis
alien In one comic which was called superman/doomsday hunter/prey, superman with the help of this time guardian I think called Wave rider sent Doomsday to the end of time and left him there. But I think Doomsday would beat Lobos in a fight.

wrathofachilles
It's Kramer, everything he says revolves around Wolverine, lol. Don't pay any attention to him.

jinzin
actually doomsday came back from that, only to be disintegrated into bones, and dust and then his body somehow ended up back on earth. he's gained sentience now and has a result is afraid of death (ridiculous dc writing people) hence he's afraid of superman who killed him again via physical strength (what the hell? didn't he already die that way? whatever.) Darkseid got ahold of his body and used him against earths heroes in Apokolips Now, where he died again, or reverted into an infant or something (I don't remember I have to read it again) and now I think he's being cloned to be made into a doomsday army by darksied. (not smart on Darksied's behalf has DD beat him unconsious without even trying.)

jinzin
I hate DC

Linkalicious
some weak ass writing that's for sure.

I don't see Lobo taking down Doomsday....ever.

Obviously this won't be a fight to the death....but I'm pretty sure they can both be knocked unconscious...

Cosmo Kramer
DC= Boring fights consisting of tired overpowered characters.

Cosmo Kramer
And no my threads dont usually esolve around Wolverine. Although when you think about it he's sapposedly been around forever so he'd be alive to see or hear about most fights in all comics Marvel and DC alike.

Cosmo Kramer
thats right Happy Dance

Cosmo Kramer
whatever

wrathofachilles
He hasn't been around forever, only since '74. There are countless heroes who have been around longer than him.

As for DD, he beat Darkseid without trying? I thought he hit him from behind or something.

Cosmo Kramer
I know in actual life he hasnt been around forever. But his storyline says he had and yes DD is the ultimate pimp!!! Happy Dance

jinzin
Okay Doomsday got whacked with the omega beams direct hit first off. That was from behind, then Darkseid Glazed the ground over hoping DD to be sealed inside forever, DD effortlessly broke out of the ground and then ran after Darkseid (from behind or not Darkseid knew he was coming and thought he could just take the assault so he was too arrogant to turn around) I always thought it was odd but regardless, two or three punches later DD clobbers darkseid into submission (without even trying) I mean honestly Wolverine could've taken more punishment. either that or DD's even more supremely badass than I give him credit for (which is very very doubtful).

Fanboy
Does anyone have any pcitures of that fight with DoomsDay and Darkseid.

Fanboy
Does anyone have any pictures of that fight between Doomsday and Darkseid I want to seee what happened.

Kento
He's more powerful then you give him credit for.

savagerampage
Dumbsday would win this fight over hobo

Kento
Lobo is awesome....Though I'm not sure he could beat Doomsday.

MERCILOUS
He could beat current Doomsday. After Joker accidentally made him sane, he feels all the pain inflicted on him and so has a far more human reaction to getting his brains beat in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.