Multiple man with soul gem vs anyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joeboro1
Multiple man with adam warlocks soul gem (thus the gem gets multiplied as well) vs anyone in dc or marvel with a soul

Cosmo Kramer
terrible

Krissy Von Doom
Huh? How does the gem get multiplied?

Mightyrain
for that matter... how does his clothes get multiplied!?! It's a good think evolution hooked him up with clothes duplication huh?

joeboro1
his suit is in contact with him and the gem as well. and i think he can duplicate any thing in contact with him. But i need to research that.

joeboro1
I researched him and there's nothing about duplicating clothes or gems for that matter. But if he could he would be unbeatable!!!

Arsenal
He should have never been created. It makes no sense that when he muliplies his clothes do as well.

Krissy Von Doom
He could grab onto Wolverine and duplicate both of them rolling on floor laughing

Piedmon
Multiple Man can duplicate lightweight objects on his person, such as clothes, or a rock in his pocket, or the like.

He's also one of Marvel's better characters, if only when written by excellent scribe Peter David.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.