Never piss off a nurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kohldia
A big shot attorney had to spend a couple of days in the hospital. He was a royal pain to the nurses because he bossed them around just like he did his staff.

None of the hospital staff wanted to have anything to do with him. The head nurse was the only one who could stand up to him. She came into his room and announced, "I have to take your temperature."

After complaining for several minutes, he finally settled down, crossed his arms and opened his mouth.

"No, I'm sorry, the nurse stated, "but for this reading, I can't use an oral thermometer."

This started another round of complaining, but eventually he rolled over and bared his behind.

After feeling the nurse insert the thermometer, he heard her announce, "I have to get something. Now you stay JUST LIKE THAT until I get back!"

She leaves the door to his room open on her way out. He curses under his breath as he hears people walking past his door, laughing.

After a half hour, the man's doctor comes into the room. "What's going on here?" asked the doctor.

Angrily, the man answers, "What's the matter, Doc? Haven't you ever seen someone having their temperature taken?"

After a pause, the doctor confesses, "Not with a daisy".

hh?
no expression

Kosta
Llaughing out loudL

SlipknoT
I dont get it

Phoenix Aska
Hahahhaa

that hilarious too!!!!

ElectricBugaloo
it would have been so much better if hte punchline was "not with a dildo"

eleveninches
/\ yes

sunshyne
to think..i want to be a nurse...well i can have fun with thatwink

badboy2004
laughing out loud thats hilarious

DarkSwordsLady
2 right

AvP
i have never been to hospital

Sun Ce
laughing good 1 wink

AvP
touch wood *touches wood*

Kohldia
Thanks guys, nice to know my work is appreciated.

Jackie Malfoy
I would not want to make a nurse mad for one thing you maybe holding a needle in her hand!If she is I would just ran for my life!
Anyway my twin sister been to a hospital before and stayed there for three whole months she is glad to be out of there!
JM

badboy2004
i was in overnight and the nurses were ever so nice to me

Baylin
laughing out loud

ladygrim
lol....

badboy2004
hi lady

ladygrim
smile

badboy2004
ladygrim you're the best love

Kosta
Happy Dance

nitro-swicked
blink

badboy2004
i tried to but it didn't work

fever red
Oh, that was...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Wowowow, thank-you!

sim0921
laugh laughing out loud

fever red
I cannot see the picture...

ElectricBugaloo
I was in the hospital for a couple of hours while they reset my dislocated shoulder. Not fun.

sim0921
^ it was a laughing smilie, which apparently doesn't work no expression
Whatever....

crickey77
Yikes! Haha, that is a really funny story. It is true though? Sounds like an urban legend to me...

lil bitchiness
Ok, that made me laugh. Nice.

Kohldia
Thanks big grin

Tptmanno1
Could you "treat" me??
naughty

sunshyne
you know i would babes shifty you can be one of my first patientswink

Tptmanno1
Yay!

sunshyne
big grin *many kisses* to begin off withwink

Tptmanno1
If thats the beginning.......

Kohldia
LOLS HEY YOU TWO GET A ROOM!

sunshyne
shifty we're not that bad...yetstick out tongue

Tptmanno1
NOt yet...
naughty

Kohldia
*groans* Well if it gets that bad then I'll have to ask you to move it to PMs instead of a public topic

Tptmanno1
I know I know....
The last part was just me goading you....

Kohldia
oh ok...sorry, had a hard day...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.