Michael Rosenbaum (Lex)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
Here is a thread where you can talk about Lex.

Check him out... what a bad ass!

http://www.ados.fr/IMG/arton281.jpg

theReject
I like him.smile

Has anyone ever seen him in Sorority Boys? He's ****ing hilarious.
laughing

Samurai Guy
That was a great movie. Good ole Mike. hysterical

Samurai Girl
Im not a huge fan of him! sorry!

Samurai Guy
but he is a hottie.

charmedFairy
Yea, I love him he's so bad but you can't really blame him he was raised that way. Anyways you have to have a bad guy in everything and lex being hot thats a plus tehee big grin

ilvorlandobloom
hes gonna be a voice in that new move "Racing Stipes". does anyone know what hes gonna do the voice of? i wanna know!

has anyone seen him in "Sweet November"? hes a crossdresser in that movie too, just like "Sorority Boys"...its so funny!

Jak
Lex is cool and lies way to much....which makes him cool.

***S***
He is ... delliciously evil. Evil to the extent that you cannot help but love him.

I love how he justifies all that he does in a way that you almost start wanting to cheer for the bad guy.

Jak
Yeah it makes it seem so right.

***S***
Like his speach about Segeath and Naman.

brumbchick
I have to agree - i actuly find myself cheering for the villian for once...like in season one where clark loses his powers and lex says to him about them being friends and you could trust him with anything and he just lies to him.....ask any of my friends i got so mad at clark that episode...i still refuse to watch it.....

dizzyblondegirl
i cant understand why he's bald ad why have they made him and clar such good friends we all now they end up enemys why not do that from the start of smallville

sexylexy32
Michael is such sexy Lex and has a great personality. Yeah I also saw him in Sorority Boys,he was really funny cool

dizzyblondegirl
um cant see lex doing comedy

sexylexy32
He is actually really good at comedy,in some interviews he has said he actually prefers comedy. He is so good at drama, I know how you can't tell,he's a great actor at both.

astrofan428
I think he plays a character who hasnt really crossed over into being totally evil very well. He has to look dark and untrustable while still being likable. And as seen in the episode a few weeks where his evil side splits from him, he can also play lex in full out evil mode. In that episode I thought he was brilliant..

As far as being funny, I have seen him on a few talk shows and he is pretty funny. He is not like alot of actors who when not reading a script are very dull, he actually comes off as charismatic.

smoker4
Michael Rosenbaum is one cool cat

IceWithin
Originally posted by Samurai Guy
but he is a hottie.

stick out tongue laughing out loud

Lex is the best char in sv!! he KICKS ASS!!!

alexanderluthor
he is the best character of all in smallville. i really have never looked at lex luhtor while reading comics, i even thought of him as a funny stupid villian watching the superman movies. but with this guy.... they tought about everything with lex, why a guy with such a great heart like him can turn into the most evil person on earth..... i just love the episode about nightmares.... lex's worst dream was about he becoming the worst person on the planet. i dunno how many of you guys saw him as a really tormented guy, with so many reasons to hate everyone. sad

BOPRecruit 16
i love michael rosenbaum as the voice of the flash on justice league/unlimited! too bad he's not going to get a chance to play that character in a movie. the role went to ryan renolds. dammit! *sigh* oh well...not like michael has time...being on smallville and voicing the flash.

FistOfThe North
I like Michael's/Lex's style in speech, manners, class & dress. But especially his smooth, clever & highly intelligent way of speaking. It's how I prefer my style.

I think him & his father have the best dialogue on the show. You can actually learn things from them just by watching & listening to them. Whether it be a new word, unknown facts in the history of powerful men, how business is an aggressive man's game or simply how to dress well.

arcadia_x
To tell you the truth, the Lex plot line and consquently lionel's plot line in the older seasons is the only reason I watch this show. They do the clark stuff well, but Lex's story is far more interesting in my taste! Plus he's really hot...

Uber_Jedi
Lex is nothing like he would really be, he would be really good friends with Clark Kent (when they first meet and Clark) is ~30. Then Lex blame a chemical accident on him and he loses all his hair forever and vowes to destroy Superman.

Smallville
Originally posted by Whos_Pete
Random: I've never realised just how weird Lex looks

He is kind of goofy looking as a nutjob.

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/batman_begins/michael_rosenbaum/batmanpreg.jpg

Looks different with hair

Whos_Pete
God, he's one ugly mother f**ker!!!

Jedi Priestess
Sweet!
Lex Luthor x 2

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/spadesmamma61/9136032jedipriestess6222006125625PM.jpg

((The_Anomaly))
Thats a cool shot.

Kal875
Lex Luthor is by far my favorite in Smallville besides Lois

Dan-El
I think he looks okay in that pic. A little weird since we're used to him bald...

My favorite episode of Justic League Unlimited: When the Flash (voiced by Rosenbaum) switches minds with Lex.

Kal875
I'll have to look into that, I just got done watching plain old Justice League, and Flash is a great voice for Mike to do, they fit perfectly!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.