Kristen Kreuk (Lana)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
Talk about Lana and all her glory. Some may want to bash her, and by all means please do.

I for one think she is far to bitchy for her own good. All she does is piss and moan, and turns on Clark at the drop of a hat.

Clark needs to slap her up good.

anyways... here is Kristen....

http://koti.mbnet.fi/feuer/sv/galleria/lana2_full.jpg

theReject
I hate her. no expression

Well, I guess I should say that I hate her character.

Paola
I EVERYBODY!

pr1983
she looks good, but shes so whiny and shallow, if she really loved clark she'd give him a break.

***S***
Indeed. She is very attractive, but needs a swift kick in the ass.

pr1983
indeed... that or a good seeing to...

***S***
A nice pimp-smackin'. Clark needs to grow a set and smack that bi-atch up!

pr1983
definately...

***S***
Hi Paola.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
shes beautiful! i

***S***
I am sure Kristen is not near the ***** that Lana is.,

Mr Parker
okay that makes no sense at all.if ANYTHING,Lana needs to slap Clark upside the head.You know how many times he has lied to her over the years and blown her off???????? Clark has gotten all of what he deserves from Lana.again your crazy,Clark is the only one that needs to be slapped upside the head and Lana is the one that needs to do it.

vaya_the_elf
I kind of like her. She is very smart, and pretty girl.
To me she seems to be a very respectable character.

Jak
I think shes attractive but shes a whiny brat.

~Rad~
I hate her too.confused

vaya_the_elf
Well I like her. She seems nice. Yeah she gives in a hard time, but look at her side of things, she does not know he is superman. All she knows is he is late a lot, and things like that.

Mr Parker
No that would be Chloe whos the whiney brat.Like Vaya said,she's actually nice.The times that she is rude its only because she rightly deserves to be because Clark was rude to her. first by blowing her off or something like that.

***S***
Do you know how many times Lana has gotten mad at Clark for no reason? Or blown something stupid things out of proportion?

vaya_the_elf
Well i think she has reasons. I mean if a guy she was dating keep blowing her off, then she has the right to be.

***S***
But she does it for no reason all the time.

Mr Parker
uh no she doesnt.

Jak
I agree Clark does absolutley nothing warns her of danger and then she gets mad at him for no reason.

***S***
No, she does. She REALLY does.

tetsuo 05
she is so sexy. i love her soooo much.

i hate JHO!

furryman
Kristin is so bloody beautiful.. don't wanna get this off topic.. just an excuse to post the sexyness

neo121
kirsten kireuk one of the most beautiful wemon on the planet along side teri hattcher xxxxxxx love to you both

Punkyhermy
She's a good enough actress I suppose.At least better than Welling.

DarthLazious
She is a babe.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
She's a good enough actress I suppose.At least better than Welling.

and this guys is coming from a female. smile she is a great actress as well as very pretty no doubt. smile

Zod4Life
I think her character is great and she's hot as hell!!They should just let her and Clark be together and Lana should know Clark's secret.That way there won't be any problems between them.I would love to see Clark and Lana end up getting married on Smallville.That would be an interesting twist to the story.

Zod4Life
Hottest girl on Earth!

TheFilmProphet
Definitely! happy

TWelling4Ever
she is very pretty....
but she believes anything clark tells her when something weird happens and i don't like the fact that she has said it was ok if he did have those powers, and clark still didn't tell her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texansfan05
I like Lana better then Chloe and I don't consider her a brat.

Darth_Nefarus
Chloe isn't quite as hot, but she's a lot cooler.

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Chloe isn't quite as hot, but she's a lot cooler.
yes

((The_Anomaly))
all the girls on this show are HAWT!!

TWelling4Ever
blink how many times are you going to ramble about that blink we get it!!!

Zod4Life
Kristin's soooooooooooooo hot!

CharmedGrl420
I agree with twelling that it bothered me also when clark didnt tell her about himself when she told him it was okay to have powers etc. I dont remember her exact words but i remember the episode. That sucked. and yes coming from a woman lana is hot but welling is hottershifty

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by CharmedGrl420
I agree with twelling that it bothered me also when clark didnt tell her about himself when she told him it was okay to have powers etc. I dont remember her exact words but i remember the episode. That sucked. and yes coming from a woman lana is hot but welling is hottershifty
i'll say!!! perv

Zod4Life
I'm a guy so I'll have to still say,Lana's soooooooooooooo HOT!

TWelling4Ever
LOL, we get the picture~!

Zod4Life
Kristin Kreuk and Erica Durance are the hottest women on earth.I'd date both of 'em if I could.

TWelling4Ever
big grin

Darth_Nihilus
send her over 2 me 4 a day and ill nuke her so many times her p&$$y will be all red and she would put ice on it and take advil cause it hurts so much and blow up
nuke Jumpyblowup

Blair Wind
ummmm ok.......anyways anyone have any pics of her???? i think that she is beautiful......

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Darth_Nihilus
send her over 2 me 4 a day and ill nuke her so many times her p&$$y will be all red and she would put ice on it and take advil cause it hurts so much and blow up
nuke Jumpyblowup

these are the kind of posts on why I am glad I wont be back here next year posting about smallville.some people around here really need to grow up.

Zod4Life
Originally posted by Darth_Nihilus
nuke Jumpyblowup

Don't ever say that again or I'll cut off your dick and make your mom suck it.You *****!You never talk about her that way or I'll track you down,cut off your balls,make your mom eat it,and then make you have sex with a dog you badstard!Nobody talks about Kristin my soon to be wife when I'm 22)like that!You hear me!I'll blow your mother****ing brains out!Nobody with **** kristin except me!Go **** yourself or yo daddy *****! mad mad mad mad

Zod4Life
I'll make you **** yo daddy and yo self.You ***** as ****.I'll cut off your ass and put it where your dick should be!

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Mr Parker
these are the kind of posts on why I am glad I wont be back here next year posting about smallville.some people around here really need to grow up.
agreed, very gross evil face

Zod4Life
Yeah,he should be banned.

Mr Parker
Yeah and you as well.Your behaviour is just as bad.

Zod4Life
What have I done?

TWelling4Ever
blink

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Zod4Life
What have I done?

the way you responded to him in both your posts was childish.I guaranteee you if a mod saw these posts you would BOTH be warned about your behaviour.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Blair Wind
ummmm ok.......anyways anyone have any pics of her???? i think that she is beautiful......

TWelling4Ever
big grin

Blair Wind
Thanks....the more the merrier!

TWelling4Ever
cool

Blair Wind
thanks Twelling....question you have any oneshots of her?

IceWithin
just google-up Lana Lang erm

missLang26
Well I think that Lana is the one of the best characters besides clark. They are ment for eachother. I love lana and "kristin" to death. Anyone who just thinks shes a whiny brat is crazy!!! i mean c'mon her parents are DEAD! how tha freak would u feel! I think that she is awsome and i love her to to my grave!

Zod4Life
Exactly.I'm in love with her.

joser23
mmm i think that maybe she have some powers because i remeber that all 4th season she was posesed by her greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreastgreatgreatgrams so maybe she could use some isobel's powes that woudl be great wink

Zod4Life
Yeah but it's probably not going to happen.

Smallville
I hate the character of Lana sooooo much.

Lana can die. Who cares? She has had a different man in her life every season.

In season 1, Whitney. In season 2... kind of clark. In season 3, there was Adam and another guy... that guy with Magnet powers.

Season 4, Jason. And now Clark again? What a no good, dirty, disgusting, bottom-feeding trash bag ho.

But, Kristen is attractive

LarrySanders
Originally posted by Smallville
I hate the character of Lana sooooo much.

Lana can die. Who cares? She has had a different man in her life every season.

In season 1, Whitney. In season 2... kind of clark. In season 3, there was Adam and another guy... that guy with Magnet powers.

Season 4, Jason. And now Clark again? What a no good, dirty, disgusting, bottom-feeding trash bag ho.

God I wont forget Jason Teeg in a while... eek!

Smallville
Originally posted by LarrySanders
God I wont forget Jason Teeg in a while... eek!

It is actually spelt Teague, but regardless. He was an ass, plain and true. I wanted to kick him in the head with a golf shoe.

LarrySanders
lol big grin By the end of the season he had slumped do far down, his character was so god awfully desperate that he went straight back into the dark and grotesque pits from which he had been spawned...Lana's censored2

Wielding that shotgun like a tool, clinging to the crumbs of plot he could salvage

Smallville
I want to feel sorry for him, and all that he endured, but at the same time he brought it on himself.

At the end of season three, when she left for Paris, I literally had a party. When she came back, I cried myself to sleep.

Kal875
Lana is a moron that can't make up her mind and has trust issues. As seen in the episode Lexmas I think Lana &Lex belong together and Clarm &Chloe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.