Grievous Voice Confirmed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J-Unit
When I Did A Littlew Research I Found A Thread Who Was Named ''Villain
Confirmed'' And I Read This :

General Grievous now has a suitably evil voice

British actor Gary Oldman will play the "deadliest" Star Wars villain ever in the franchise's final prequel Episode Three. The Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban star will voice character General Grievous, who is a part-alien/part-robot. And insiders say Oldman - who is considered to be one of the finest actors of his generation - was handpicked for the part by series creator George Lucas, who is a big fan of his work. A source says, "George thought Gary was the ideal choice." According to reports, Oldman's character will try and hunt down Jedi knights Anakin Skywalker and Obi-wan Kenobi in the film, which is due to hit cinemas next summer.

J-Unit
IMDB News

MoviesFan
Confirmed that he is NOT in it, union laws restrict him and he doesnt want to leave the union

BAILY
That news is so old and untrue now. The last word was that John Rhys-Davies was portraying Grievous' Voice. This hasnt been confirmed yet. But GL should confirm someone playing the voice soon, wouldnt ya think?

bilbofett
One would hope seeing as how Rob Coleman stated that his animation team was waiting on th evoice to be recorded to final most of te GG shots. So if that is still the case, if they dont get it recorded soon.... I mean we are under the 6 month mark now.

Sith Master X
Yep, and they've still got a ton of shots left to do, in the anamatic department that is.

Jedi Priestess
actually it was confirmed a long time ago that Oldman is NOT doing Grevious.

Lord Darth Gabe
Yup...the rumour was up that John Ryes Davies was going to make the voice-over for Grievous...

...But you never know with uncle George

Anakin2Vader
second false "confirmed" of the day... guess people just dont understand what that word means

Obi-Wan_fangirl
I always thought that false rumors always worked well with GL , I mean take Darth Vader for example in Star Wars V ESB that GL did let the false rumor out that one of Darth Vader's lines was 'No Obi-Wan killed your father' and GL and the Director Irvin K were the only 2 who knew the Darth Vader line and gave it to James Earl Jones who does the voice of Darth Vader so when they filmed it David Prowse in the suit said " No Obi-Wan killed your father " at the same time James Earl Jones read for the voice said the line that GL , IK ,and MH knew was ' No I am your Father ", so GL is used to spread false rumors like that . wink

Darth Subjekt
ya know fangirl, i normally disagree with you, but that does make sense. Here's a question though, who did GG's voice in the clone wars cartoons? Wouldnt it make sense to have the same person do it? I know I know, then why wouldnt they have all the actors from the movies do the cartoon voices. But it would be easier to have some no name guy make the jump up to the movies, rather than have real actors step down to voice cartoons.

just a thought...

jedijunky1138
Hey bilbofett why are you useing JP's sig?

lucasfilm
chair

lucasfilm
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/chair.gif

cornponious
I love how these "old news hounds" mysteriously leave when they find out what a bad thing they have done.

corn

lucasfilm
HAH

cornponious
Congratulations, J-Unit!

You've just won the prestigious...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/cornponious/HOTY.jpg

cornponious

Spectr4L
This thread keeps decieving me everytime I come here dammit! sick

.:Space Opera:.
"union laws restrict him and he doesnt want to leave the union"
**** the union, i hate them. theyre just a buch of sorry-ass pricks.

schill142
CONFIRMED

J-Unit is an amateur night KMC poster

Ushgarak
Ok, geez, cut out these continuous attacks on people who make trivial errors.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.