grievous taught by sidious confirmed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grievous_90210
im sorry if this has already been confirmed i used the search but nothing came up so go here and it tells on a little summary that grievous was trained by darth sidious in the lightsaber art

http://www.echobase.nl/images/nieuws/e3toys-grievousback.jpg

Sith Master X
Hmm...interesting.

Gangularis
it says taught by tyranous, not sidious.

Sith Master X
Is that what it said? I can't read the writing. Well actually, I didn't even attempt to. lol

Jedi Priestess
and we all know or should by now that Tyranous does NOT = Sidious

Grievous_90210
i cant read for crap either and i got another thing i heard grievous chops one of obi1s lightsaber and thats when he kills him with the gun and i think he takes one of the ones gg uses because if you look at that os pic with him and his bodyguards he has a lightsaber on his side that looks like the one from the ot

and sorry about the new topic

Gangularis
download the pic and zoom in to read.

kremzike
BACK SAYS:

"General Grievous is a brilliant military and commander of the droid armies. He was trained in lightsaber combat by the Sith Lord Darth Tyranus, making him a particularly deadly opponent for the Jedi."

The Ones
tyranus? deadly? hes fricken old

Grievous_90210
when did grievous show up he is supposed to be feared by all jedi and there has been no mention of him

kremzike
It doesn't call Tyranus deadly. It calls Grievous deadly after being trained by Tyranus. And... and i'm not even gonna go any further. smile

Count Doodoo
I've heard from someone that knows someone that works at Cartoon Network that Dooku and Grievous have a fight scene during the third season of the Clone Wars cartoons that is similar to the one that he had with Asajj Ventress in the ones that have already been released, so I guess that's meant to show part of Grievous' training.

Anakin2Vader
WOW ........... just wow

Greivous taught by Sidious Confirmed!.....lol

Sith Master X
Yeah, and look at how old Sidious is, and he's one of the most powerful force users in the galaxy. stick out tongue

lucasfilm
Happy Dance

Darth Subjekt
ok, since we all saw that it said Tyrannus trained him...can we close this thread?

lucasfilm
yeah!!!!

moderators: if you will......lamo
spam

OB1-adobe
I don't think I can stomach coming here anymore

lucasfilm
rofl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.