batman vs kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spider-venom

Cosmo Kramer
Good fight!

Cosmo Kramer
But unfortunatley Batman will almost always come up with a miculous win! damn DC and their crappy writers.

muffin man
bat man he has explosives in his belt

saurabh kanhere
Batman wins this..

relentless1
Batman easy, Kingpins no slouch, he's stood up to Spider Man but Batman is too skilled for a guy like Fisk and he has way too many weapons

saurabh kanhere
Originally posted by relentless1
Batman easy, Kingpins no slouch, he's stood up to Spider Man but Batman is too skilled for a guy like Fisk and he has way too many weapons
Actually, I assumed for Batman. But if he stood up to Spidey then Batman will lose I think. ofcourse in a random counter I am saying.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by saurabh kanhere
Actually, I assumed for Batman. But if he stood up to Spidey then Batman will lose I think. ofcourse in a random counter I am saying.
Those tasers or knockout gas will do Fisk in. There is no reason Bats has to do h2h

DTM
With full gear for both, Batman takes it, though just a straight up, no gear HTH fight, Id go with Kingpin to win.

Werewolf582
Batman throws slim fast at him.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Batman throws slim fast at him.

Henry_Pym
Gear ftw.

DarkSaint85
With gear, Bats.

Without, Kingpin bellyflops him.

krisblaze
^Naw.

Batman would smash this fat turd.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
With gear, Bats.

Without, Kingpin bellyflops him.
I was thinking "sits on him", but yes, you nailed the outcomes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.