Magneto vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
If Magneto fought Galctus to the death who wins?

joeboro1
Galactus, nuff said!

lifeisaglich
What exactly is magneto going to do the galactus?

Arachnoidfreak
I don't see the reason for this thread.

Cosmo Kramer
How do you put 2 pics on a thread?

norrin radd
Magneto would wipe the floor with him, he would control the iron in his blood and then........OH GALACTUS, i tough you were talking about the guy from Galatica, lol. What kind of thread is this? galactus blinks an eye, and magneto turns into dust.

Hegemon875
blink well this is a BS thread if I ever saw one. What can the master of magnetism to do the devourer of worlds.

asana
this is really easily Galactus will crush Magneto within seconds dat is even too long
silver surfer even has a hard time dealing with Galactus

asana
close this thread please

Cosmo Kramer
*PG-13*

FeceMan
Hegemon, is your name/signature referring to the "sequel" of Ender's Game?

Paola
you have to link them

wrathofachilles
Well, if Magneto had time to prepare....

...oh wait, that's Batman, sorry. Galactus, and only a slight chance that he actually has to use a small amount of energy to do so.

Cosmo Kramer
lol

Maelstrom
Well the Earth is the prime planet in existance. For the most part Magneto controls the planet. He could shut off large portions of it to Galactus. By the time Galactus appeared he would be at Maggies mercy. That is if he felt the urge to.

wrathofachilles
What? None of what you said is correct. The Earth is the prime planet in OUR existence, but not in the entire exsistence of the cosmos. Magneto controls the magnetic field, but exactly what do you mean he can 'shut off large portions of it'? That wouldn't make any difference anyway because that isn't going to make Galactus at his mercy. Galactus doesn't need to eat the Earth to beat Magneto. In an actual fight Galactus would disintegrate Magneto in two seconds, Magneto's magnetic powers aren't going to impress him any more than Darkseid's omega beams did.

Hegemon875
Im confused as well what does shut off to galactus mean exactly.

Krissy Von Doom
Could Magneto control, say, Galactus space ship?

lifeisaglich
HEY...... Batman has the prep. time thing patented so, if you want to use it you have to pay the due.

He did not get rich by passing out checks, you know. laughing

wrathofachilles
He got rich because his mommy and daddy made it so.

And I think 'Maelstrom' is suggesting that Magneto can block the Earth from Galactus by using its magnetic field, meaning that if Galactus wanted to consume the planet Magneto could keep him from doing so. That's not the case though, the magnetic field surrounds the Earth, but Magneto is not capable of keeping anything out of Earth. If that were the case, there would never be any alien threats, they could just have Magneto close it off. That's not going to happen.

Wynndar
Galactus' control of the the EMS is greater than Magneto's...

Hegemon875
I was wondering, what are galactus' powers exaclty, I dont know that much about him. I know that he came from another universe and thats about all.

asana
galactus can destroy galaxies dats how he get energy
he hardly fights because who can fight him
he has destroy galaxies i dont care what u say
he is like a god
magnet vs galactus come on now
what will magneto do
someone tell me

wrathofachilles
He eats planets to get energy, not galaxies. Be careful what you say, they, planets are significantly smaller. He can empty a galaxy of all life eventually, but he doesn't consume them in one sitting.

Wynndar
he has ruled Galaxies before...he is one of the top wielders of the power cosmic and wields bioshpheric energy as well...he is on the level that he controls reality, revealed by Doctor Doom when he absorbed the cosmic and biospheric power of his world ship in the secret wars.

wrathofachilles
Rules yeah, but he can't 'eat' a galaxy.

Cosmo Kramer
The X-men, Darkseid, Fantastic Four, Apocalypse, Brotherhood of Mutants, JLA and Avengers could take Galactus...hopefully.

supremthor
take darkseid out and then its more even

Cosmo Kramer
excellent

The Flash
Galactus...

Astanax
Originally posted by Krissy Von Doom
Could Magneto control, say, Galactus space ship?

That would make absolutely no difference whatsoever.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
I don't see the reason for this thread.

Astanax
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
The X-men, Darkseid, Fantastic Four, Apocalypse, Brotherhood of Mutants, JLA and Avengers could take Galactus...hopefully.

Galactus could kill about 95% of the above mentioned within 2 seconds. That's being generous.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
If Magneto fought Galctus to the death who wins?

Are you serious? Um, Magneto wins cause he's like cooler.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Astanax
Galactus could kill about 95% of the above mentioned within 2 seconds. That's being generous.

No. He kill them all with the initial attack with maybe, and that's a big maybe, Darkseid surviving it.

For the thread, it's spite.

StiltmanFTW
facepalm

grimify
Originally posted by Hegemon875
blink well this is a BS thread if I ever saw one. What can the master of magnetism to do the devourer of worlds.

Scramble his PDA. All his data and schedules would be gone.
That would be pretty bad.

Utrigita
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
facepalm

Priest
Magneto totally crushes Galactus like a tin can.

Raoul
pr1983

spite, etc...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.