Who's more likely to kill to win Superman Spiderman ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joeboro1
Whos more likely to kill to win in a tight spot superman batman spiderman dare devil?

joeboro1
I think dare devil because he has more stress then all the rest put together. Let me know if any of them have already; i mean on purpose.

KharmaDog
Definitely daredevil, that dude's on the edge. In fact, I thought that he had already killed someone.

joeboro1
I thought of the poll cause i saw 2 covers with batman and dare devil holding a gun in someone's face but i don't know if any of them have killed.

norrin radd
daredevil

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil!!! Matt Murdock without DD has enough problems that he's killed alot of people during the Frank Miller series.

Krissy Von Doom
Superman's done it before, to the three trapped in the Phantom Zone

crazyspinz
everyone who thinks DD could even touch supes is an idoit.

no one here could beat supes, cept bats via green rock.
the answer is i kill supes, because DC SUCKS

crazyspinz
wait, im an idoit, i tought it said who would kill superman, my bad. disregard that post

cept for the DC sucks part

Paola
no calling names, please

wrathofachilles
How is Daredevil getting all these votes?! He cannot harm Superman, what's going on with people here, lol.

crazyspinz
wrath u made the same mistake as me, its noit who would beat supes, its out of all of them who would kill an oponant

wrathofachilles
Oh, lol. I don't bother reading the posts, I just look at the combatants. Rules are for suckers! Sorry, in that case, I would think Batman. Daredevil will do it, but I don't think he's as much of an ass as Batman. Then again I haven't read Daredevil in more than a decade so I can't say for sure. Spider-man won't kill at all no matter what, and Superman only if the guy kills him first, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.