Venom Vs Wonder Woman/ Flash Vs wolverine or Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Batman 24
Venom i think is strong enough to stand up against wonder woman plus venom could take alot of abuse

for Flash vs Wolverine flash would beat on wolverine quick but wolverine has healing and i dn if he come smell him comming

flash could run up walls and do tornadows that could take out spidey but i dont see flash winning by just punching because of spidey sense but again i dn if he could respond that fast. I see spidey webbing a line across the floor to trip flash though so that might help but for how long

what do u guys think

deathclock
They're all one-sided imo.

Venom isn't a match for Wonder Woman, and Flash would trounce wolverine/spidey. Even if spider-man did sense him coming, he wouldn't have time to do anything, Flash is way too fast.

wrathofachilles
Venom is in no way strong enough to take Wonder Woman. He'd certainly stand up to her, but that's not based on strength, only his arrogance. She'd probably have some trouble at first since she has no idea what she's dealing with, but ultimately she'll beat Venom senseless. As for Flash and Spider-Man, Flash is too fast for Spidey's spider-sense to work. It's possible Spidey could win if he gets the advantage early on and doesn't let up, but if Flash gets a moment, he'll take control of the fight.

supremthor
flash can just run through wolverines metal bones making them go BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Tron
Even if Spider-Man gets an early advantage, how is not letting up gonna help? A moment, as fast as Flash is, he doesn't even need that. And also, with his speed, it makes Spidey's spider-sense virtually a non-factor, simply because he can move faster that Spidey can react. And Wolverine, that's a very, very short fight there. And, Wonder Woman spanks Venom. And Venom will love every minute of it. The crazy bastard.

The Batman 24
once wolverine notices that hes being messed up his healing factor will heal him while his senses will tell what direction flash is comming in by the 15th punch and wolverine will just stick out his claws and flash might run into it

Tron
What? Tell me you're not serious. Is that part of him uber-jobber powers or something? Wolverine's senses are good, but they do not work like that, especially against a super-speedster like Flash. Flash, for one, can knock Wolverine out cold well before he even knew he was punched. And if the first punch doesn't put him down (which it should), then you got yourself a very short speedblitz on old Logan. His healing factor's good, but not that good, and not that fast (yes, Flash is THAT fast). And, Flash can get well more than 15 punches in within less than a half a second. Wolverine's good, but Flash is too much for him. His jobber aura fails him in this fight.

supremthor
the flash can throw a 1'000+ in a second if he wanted to but he never uses that amount of speed do to the envirment. And one really fu%ked thing that I just found out that the flash has no speed limit

supremthor
so he can move at what ever speed he can think of. That is just gay in my book not that I have a problem with gay people or anything

wrathofachilles
Like I said, Spider-Man's spider-sense would not help him, but he is stronger than Flash. I'm not saying he would win, I'm saying the only way he'd win is if he poured it on and didn't let up. Then he does have a chance because as fast as Flash is, he can't do anything if he's getting pummeled.

Batman24, no offense, but that is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard, even from a Wolvie fanboy. He does not have the senes to tell him where Flash is coming from. Spider-Man's spider-sense is vastly superior to Wolverine's reflexes and we've established that wouldn't be sufficient. Wolverine is not going to know what direction Flash is coming from. As for the 'sticking your arm out' argument, that's been used against Flash since his introduction. When someone is going faster than light, his momentum will take that person's arm off if it's in the way. Superman is about the only one who is capable of doing that, and I think he has, but Wolvie or Spidey would have their arm removed if they attempted to do so. That's just simple physics. Think man.

jinzin
Well Wolverine's arm wouldn't come off cause his whole skeletal structure is bonded together (didn't we already explain this to you?) anyways that's a fact, as for flash knocking him unconsious, can he do that? I know he can build up the speed but won't he break all the bones in his hand if he tries? Spiderman might be able to angle him up (but than agin maybe not) and while I don't see Venom taking any advantage over WW I don't see her beating him down easily either.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by jinzin
Well Wolverine's arm wouldn't come off cause his whole skeletal structure is bonded.

Then how did He lose his hand in AoA and his entire arm in a 2099 story if that is the case? And don't give me that "It wasn't 616 continuity BS"

And BFR wasn't turned on in this thread so Team DC wins in seconds. Because all 3 of Marvel are going to find them selves floating in space.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Then how did He lose his hand in AoA and his entire arm in a 2099 story if that is the case? And don't give me that "It wasn't 616 continuity BS https://media.giphy.com/media/9ZDRIVy6p2FeU/giphy.gif

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Parmaniac
https://media.giphy.com/media/9ZDRIVy6p2FeU/giphy.gif

https://m.popkey.co/1c49fc/wqyRz.gif

sonicwires
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Then how did He lose his hand in AoA and his entire arm in a 2099 story if that is the case? And don't give me that "It wasn't 616 continuity BS"

And BFR wasn't turned on in this thread so Team DC wins in seconds. Because all 3 of Marvel are going to find them selves floating in space.

bad writing , when he fought the dark riders he said " his ribs were broken" when he was shot by gauntlet

the writer wrote back to the angier readers and he said a lame excuse for his bad writing " o he was getting de vaju feeling his ribs werent really broken "" BS ! writers always make lame excuses to defend that kind of stuff

Surtur
Originally posted by bada's_s1ut_mom
wolverines solos modafkers mad rock yes bunny laughing Happy Dance shifty

He probably does. Cuz claws and stuff.

EDIT: Razor sharp claws, to be clear.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by sonicwires
bad writing , when he fought the dark riders he said " his ribs were broken" when he was shot by gauntlet

the writer wrote back to the angier readers and he said a lame excuse for his bad writing " o he was getting de vaju feeling his ribs werent really broken "" BS ! writers always make lame excuses to defend that kind of stuff

And yet it happened and Marvel dosen't do Reboots so....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.