An idea for the SW EP3 forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xanatos
Ok lets face it search and NOOB isn't working we've all said at least 100 times,and were getting no where. Still every day page 1 of this forum is covered with( Yoda Farts) (Need EP3 pics) (BTH 12?) and well you get the idea. There for I thought about it and had decided we need to make it easier for them cause search is way to hard for them,roll eyes (sarcastic) obviously I thought we could start a topic including confirmed facts, unconfirmed facts, and anything else you can think off as well as make it a Sticky. Now if this is a bad idea I'm sorry right here and now for adding to the madness. However I feel we should something

PVS
it's already been suggested

and already shot down sad

Xanatos
*puts head down and walks away slowly in the rain* sad

Sith Master X
Well you could just send this idea to Raz personally, and maybe he'll consider it. wink

§pearhead
i'm all for it thumb up

PVS
lots of people are for it, myself included.
doesnt look like its gonna happen.

oh and....use an umbrella stick out tongue

Xanatos
*light comes on music start playong lifts head up* stick out tongue

I'll do it but whos raz, im guessing he's the big guy up top. Would I really need his permision for this.

PVS
he runs the show

and its not a matter of getting permission, since member's can't make stickey threads. if you think you can convince him, give it a try.

Xanatos
Well of cousre but I was gona ask USH.

§pearhead
that works too messed

Jedi Priestess
And thats exactly what Raz will tell you to do is ask USH> You are on the right track smile

Xanatos
smart

.:Space Opera:.
oh frickin man you stole my idea!

Jedi Priestess
actually yours is different Space. Yours is for discussion and this is just for an assembling of facts. smile

.:Space Opera:.
well ive already sent ush a PM. i did it very professionaly to smile

Ushgarak
If someone wants to put together a decent looking accumulation of facts, I'll consider it, though I cannot help thinking a link to TFN would serve just as well.

Jedi Priestess
Ush what about Space Opera's request for a thread for ongoing discussion of the movie so people can ask their questions and link requests in there?

Ushgarak
This whole AREA is ongoing discussion of the movie. That request makes zero sense; it is also not the topic of this thread.

Jedi Priestess
Alrighty then thanks for that speedy friendly reply. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.