Mastermold and Sentinel Army vs. Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
If Proffessor Xavior was held captive in a slave camp on Genosha Island or somewhere in the Savage Lands by Mastermold God himself knows Cyclops will be bitching about it for hours until Logan can take it no more and does the one thing he's the best at, bother someone else.

So if the FF fell prey to the torturous villainy of the Ultimate sentinel, Mastermold and his entire army or does Proffessor Xavior simply die and have a cheap funeral? smokin'

Krissy Von Doom
Nimrod is the ultimate sentinel rolling on floor laughing

mr.smiley
I think it would be a tough fight but i think the four could find a way to do it

Wynndar
yea I would love to see them smash up some sentinels though...we didnt really see them fight any in Onslaught.

jinzin
...unless the trisentinel was rebuilt then the ff would be boned hardcore.

Wynndar
yea cuz the trisentinel would have been way more powerful than anything the FF have ever encountered.

Krissy Von Doom
Yes it is

jinzin
well It's not like thats what I was saying but if you add trisentinal to an army of freakin other sentinals I would have to believe the FF would be screwed.

Wynndar
well they have been in positions of more screwed than that and been fine...Im not saying the trisentinel is cake...but a statement like the FF would be screwed is a very general and strong statement.

crazyspinz
who is the trisentinal, is that like nimrod? (sorry for being a newb on the subject)

jinzin
It was a most badass three-faced sentinal that needed a cosmic powered spidey to beat it.
here.
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/trisenti.htm

eleveninches
Since sue can protect herself against galactus, the sentinals would not be too dangerous for her.

Krissy Von Doom
The Tri Sentinel can regenerate, although he was taken down by a normal Spidey and Nova (New Warriors)

mr.smiley
the ff would have to go in with a plan.
They couln't just bust in and say attack!

Tron
You mean bust in and say, "It's clobberin' time!"

Wynndar
the Tri-Sentinel was also augmented by mystical energies of Loki.

jplatinum
I don't know.

armandovalles
Mastermold is BY FAR the most powerful sentinel. Then comes the Nimrod, then the Tri-Sentinel. I think the FF can handle any one of them if its just the FF vs one of them but more than one and their screwed.

Draco69
Don't forget the Chicken Sentinels. They destroyed millions of mutants.

colossus17
if they have a good plan they can do it....sue can use her shields to protect the FF while johhny does his nova blast.....and sue uses her shields to dissamble them......and at the end....the thing just clubbers all of the remaining sentinals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.