tattoine in ep3???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Will tattoine be in episode 3??

It was in each of the other movies except for ESB.
It could be shown at the end as where obiwan takes luke to be raised in safety.

Jodo kast
Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It was confirmed a long time ago.(In a galaxy far far away)

Batman316

PVS
its been confirmed many times, that tattooine will be in ep3, as luke will be delivered to beru and omen at the end of the film.

Jedi Priestess
and this makes ridiculous thread number 3 today in this section and eleven you should know better as you've been here long enough

darktim1
yep be one of the last shots of the film showing obi-wan walking into desert and vanishes.

vader519
How can you ask this question, it is pretty obivious that tattotine is going to be in the movie. How else is Luke supposed to end up eith his Aunt and Uncle if Obi-wan does not take him to Tattotine.

Jedi Priestess
heres the planet thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=309090&highlight=Planets

eleveninches
sorry. i couldnt remember whether it had been confirmed or not

.:Space Opera:.
"yep be one of the last shots of the film showing obi-wan walking into desert and vanishes."
thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

PVS
i always piuctured the final scene as being on tattooine.
with owen and beru holding baby luke outside their home, with the camera then zooming out or panning sideways to reveal obiwan watching over them from a distance.

i think the beginnings of the death star will be the very last shot to show that the dark times are coming.

eleveninches
it would be good if one of the last scenes was that after obiwan and luke had left on their ship to tatoine, it is shown that anakin/vader was watching them and let them escape.

"you should not have come back" - vader

PVS
not going to happen.
the final scene before the credits roll is always of the good guys.

'not going to happen.
the final scene before the credits roll is always of the good guys.'

ahhh good point. then itll be the other way round, deth star then obi on tat.

PVS
i stated an identical theory a while back:

the way i think it would happen though, is rather than vader letting them go, he would hesitate, giving kenobi time to hit lightspeed...something like the end of ESB

i think it would be a cool surpise

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=304611&perpage=20&highlight=baby%20luke&pagenumber=2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.