Final Destination Song Title Sill Searching

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RikkiShae
Hey all,

Been awile. The search goes on. Still don't know who sings the song that's playing in Final Destination 1 during the funeral??? This is the mystery of all time! Not a soul out there seems to know this which blows my mind cuz there's usually someone that knows everything! LOL Anyway, the search continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! Thinking about that turkey, mashed potato's, sweet potato's, corn, gravy, biscuits, cranberry sauce, stuffing!! YUM : Happy Dance

botankus
Been awhile? You have 3 career posts!

Let me give you an update on what's been going on since you last posted on 9/22: Everyone's been on pins and needles since your first and second post about what your third post was going to be about. Let me speak for everyone in wishing you a return to the board, you have been deeply missed! wink

roundisfunny
Ha ha ha haaaaa!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0195714/soundtrack

RikkiShae
Thanks! Now that I think of it, I remember seeing that before but I can only assume that the song was by Pete Atherton? but he's a student singer so I guess there's no way of getting the song. Another dead end!! but thanks for the list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.