Neimodian guard(pic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jodo kast
A new pic of the Neimodian guard.

.:Space Opera:.
and just why didnt you post this in the new pics thread? its poitnless to make a whole new thread boy!

Jodo kast
Just because i thought this pic did not belong there.There are people who don't keep checking old threads, over and over again.

Jedi Priestess
yes and that would be the idiots, the smart people check the pictures threads when they rise to the top like they do when you add a picture

LandoSpeeder
They do if They keep getting bumped back to the top.

BAILY
and that pic isnt even new. I have seen it before, a while ago, actually.

.:Space Opera:.
yeah.....'NEW!'=click it.

Jodo kast
Sorry, i just wanted you guys to see it.

PVS
a whole thread dedicated to an old stamp sized pic of a secondary character nobody cares about........ok

LandoSpeeder
Here is the whole picture of him

http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw_img/e3spac15.htm

Jodo kast
I just wanted todiscuss this soldier in this thread.With a pic in it.I think he looks really stupid.

ImperialPEZ
You're sinking, swim for the bouy.

Jedi Priestess
hysterical Pez! that was funny!

Ardent
You're way too hard on people. People make mistakes so please relax. It seems most post are of people bashing the person who made the mistake adding more garbage to a thread that maybe isn't wanted. Just like I'm doing now. smile

Jedi Priestess
Well here's the deal, the same mistakes keep getting made over and over again. THe flaming continues...but does ANYONE learn anything? no Hence people get fed up with that crap. yes

Stunrun
exactlywink close or merge? close or merge?

Jodo kast
Close!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.