Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Force
this game is pretty tight, escepially when you play with you friends anyways, has anyone gotten this game yet?

JKozzy
I got it, played for a few hours and the battle system is freakin AWESOME! "eek: Going over my friends house to do multiplayer this weekend wink

SaTsuJiN
I found it enjoyable... although I killed about 20 minutes spraypainting and shaving that mog O_x

I had noone to play with so i didnt really go far (it was a rental)

The Force
i know, the battle system is friggin sweet rock

DracotheDragon
If you like this game, you should try Phantasy Star Online (its an online and offline game) for the Gamecube, from what I've heard about the fight system of FF:CC, the fighting engine on PSO is the same. PSO is great!

Linkalicious
Fantasy Star Online 2 has nothing on CC. I have them both and Crystal Chronicles puts FSO to shame.

DracotheDragon
PSO, and I doubt that.

The Force
i haven't played phantasy star yet

The Force
bump

SaTsuJiN
That woulda been a cool idea, to make crystal chronicles online messed

The Force
with like 8 player teams, that'd be friggin sweet

Linkalicious
i stopped playing CC because i just got MTX Mototrax and all i do is play that because it's kinda like Tony Hawk, but on a dirt bike....so addiciting. can you get 3 other guys on your team to fight at the same time without using GBA to plug into it?

Linkalicious
doubt it all you want....unless you've actually played both. (like i have) your opinion is somewhat meaningless...

Atlantas
I've rented it a couple times and played by myself, but i loved this game! The battle sytem is fun and i think the game is really cute.

The Force
bump

The Force
bump!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.